North Eastern lnstitute of Folk Medicine (NEIFM), an Autonomous lnstitute, under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of lndia, hereby invites applications from Indian Gitizens for the post of Accountant to be filled up by Deputation failing which by Direct Recruitmeht as per details given below. Eligible candidate may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photograph through proper channel. Only shortlisted candidates will be called forthe written tesuinterview as the lnstitute deems fit
Name of Post & Pay Scale : - Accountant Pay Matrix Level 4 as per 7rh C. P,C, No. of Posts : - 01 (One) Posts
Age limit : - 30 years (Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC candidates and others as applicable under Rules. ( not exceeding 56 years for deputation).
Eligibility Criteria : - For Deputation:- Lower Division Clerk working in Govt./Govt. Autonomous bodies having 5 year experience in Accounts/Budget matters For Direct Recruitment :- Qualification :- 1. Bachelor degree in Commerce of a recognized University 2. Proficiency of working with Ms-word, power point and other software packages relevant for administration/ secretarial work
Desirable : - Candidates having degree/Diploma in Financial Management and ,'or experience of working in Govt./autonomous bodies will be qiven preference
GENERAL INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS
1. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves that they possess essential qualification, experience and fulfill all conditions of eligibility laid down for the post applied for. .:,
2. The prescribed essential eligibility criteria are minimum and mare possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interviewffest. The Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualifications/years of experience in the subject, by holding screening test or any other criteria deemed proper.
3. Application duly completed and foMarded by competent authority of present employer, should reach the institute by last date i.e. 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. The lnstitute shall not be responsible for any postal delay/lapse on the part of courier agency or any other reasons whatsoever. The decision of the Director, North Eastern lnstitute of Folk Medicine (NEIFM), Pasighat will be final in this regard.
4. The date of determining the upper age limit, qualiflcation and/or experience will be closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
5. Number of vacancies may increase or decrease by the time of screening/interview by the order of the competent authority. No separate notice will be issued in this regard.
6. Shortlisted candidates after due scrutiny will be called for test U interview. The interviewcall letter shall be sent by speed/registered posvE-mail. The list will also be uploaded in the website of the lnstitute (neifm.nic.in). However, the lnstitute shall not be responsible for any postal delay or lapse, whatsoever. Candidates are directed to write their address, e-mail and Mobile Number correctly. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candrdates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of written tesuinterview and reasons for not being called for written tesuinterview.
7. Applicants will be fully responsible for the accuracy of the information they furnish. Any information furnished by the candidates, if found false at any stage will result in his/her disqualification and repatriation to his parent cadre and initiation of disciplinary action against him.
8. While foMa/ding the application the sponsoring authority/present employer shall ensure that the particulars of the candidate are verified and that he/she futfitls the eligibility conditions. Employer should render a certificate that the officer is free/clear from vigilance angle and no disciplinary proceeding(s) is/are pending or contemplated against the applicant
9. Copy of complete ACR dossier/APARs of last five years of the applicant (for deputation) must be enclosed with application duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to Government of lndia or equivalent.
10.The candidate serving in Govt./Autonomous/Statutory bodies should apply through proper channel and their duly foMarded application should reach the otfice of the Director, North Eastern lnstitute of Folk Medicine (NEIFM), Pasighat on or before the closing date. The candidates may submit advance copy of their applications to the lnstitute in anticipation of the clearance of the department so that they are considered durlng preliminary scrutiny. However, their candidature will be finally considered only after receipt of application through proper channel before the closing date. lt shall be necessary to furnish clearance certificates/No Objection Ce(ificate from the cadre controlling authority/present employer to the effect that the candidate will be relieved from the present assignment in the event of his/her selection
l l.Candidate applying for more than one post must send separate application for each post.
l2.lnstitute reserves that right to make any amendment to or cancellation of this advertisement wholly or partially witirout assigning any reason thereof. 13.The appointment to the said post will be subject to production of physical and medical fitness certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority at the time of joining.
14.The candidate shall have to appear for written tesuinterview, if called for, at his/her own cost. No TA,/DA will be given by the lnstitute.
15.The terms and conditions for appointment will be as per Rules and Regulations applicable to employees of Government of lndia and Rules under MoA of North Eastern lnstitute of Folk Medicine (NEIFM), Pasighat. 16.The terms
17.The upper age limit for appointment by deputation shall be 56 years on the closing date of application.
l8.Standard terms and condition of deputation in Govt. of lndia will be applicable. The period of deputation will be for 2 years, extendable as per rules laid down by Government of lndia. '
19.These posts carry usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees.
20.Any corrigendum/Order regarding thiCadvertisement will be issued and placed on the website (neifm.nic.in) only. Candidates are aavised to remain in touch with the website for this purpose. No separate corrigendum etc. will be published in Newspaper.
2l.Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification of the applicant for appointment to the post and same will brought to the notlce of his parent department for taking further action against him.
22.The NEIFM reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts. 23.Application must be submitted in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-l). The proforma can also be downloaded from the official website of the lnstitute i.e. neifm.nic.in
24.One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the top right hand corner of the application duly signed across by the candidate himself/herself.
25.Envelope containing application should be super scribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF
26.Original ceriificates should be produced only at the time of inierviewtest. However, self attesied photocopies of testimonials may be attached with the application in support of educational qualifications and exoerience etc. 27.Applicationsjeceived after expiry of the prescribed period and/or found to be incomplete in any manner or not subrnitted in prescribed proforma will not be entertained.
28.The decision of the NEIFM in respect of selections shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
29,The application complete in all respects must be sent through proper channel to Director, North Eastern lnstitute of Folk medicine, Government of lndia, Ministry of AYuISH-opp. APST Bus Station, Po-Pasighat, Distt.- East Siang, Arunachal Pradesh-791 102.
Please Refers Notification : - Click Here
The North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine (NEIFM) Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh, an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt, of India, invites applications from Indian Citizens/regular serving employees of Central Government/State Government/Autonomous organizations for the following posts to be filled on Deputation failing which by Direct recruitment basis.
Name of Post : - Assistant
Number of Post : - 01 Posts
Pay Scale/Level : - Pay Matrix Level 6 as per 7th CPC equivalent to Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200 (PB2)
How to Apply: Application in prescribed format ( available in website neifm.nic.in) alongwith required certificates/documents, through proper channel, should be sent to the Director, North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine, Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, PO:- Pasighat, Dist.-East Siang, Arunachal Pradesh - 791 102 within 45 days of publishing of this advertisement in the Employment News.
The details of Educational Qualification, Experience and other eligibility criteria for the posts and application format may be downloaded from the Institute's website neifm.nic.in.