Recruitment to position of Consultant (Capacity Building) in the National Health Authority, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The National Health Authority, an attached office under the aegis of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is required to propel forward a flagship Programme namely Scheme – Ayushman Bharath –Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana AB-PMJAY)across the country. Through this programme, Government of India has mandated to provide Health cover upto Rs. 5.00 lakh per annum per family to the identified 10.74 Cr. families belonging to the poor and vulnerable sections of the Society. In implementation of the said scheme, NHA is working in mission mode across varied verticals e.g. Policy Research, Information Technology, Enterprise Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Data Science, Analytics, Hospital Network and Quality Assessment, advances in Medical Sciences, Health Economics, Insurance etc.
National Health Authority invites applications from talented, innovative and dynamic professionals for appointment on contract basis to the position of Consultant (Capacity Building) as per details furnished below
Position: Consultant (Capacity Building)
No. of position: 01 (One) Posts
Mode of recruitment: Contract basis.
Pay: A consolidated pay of Rs. 1,25,000/- p.m
Age Limit : – 35-55 Years
Consolidated remuneration per month : – Rs. 1,25,000/-
Candidates appointed on contract basis would not be entitled to residential accommodation, official transport, leave encashment or any other allowances as admissible to a regular government employee. Leave rules applicable to a regular Government employee will not be applicable to a contractual appointee. However, a contractual appointee will be entitled to 12(Twelve) days leave on pro-rata basis in a calendar year.
Master’s degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Social work/Management or related areas.
i) Experience in capacity building of national health insurance programmes.
ii) Experience in Planning, and Strategy Development for capacity building.
iii) Experience in Capacity building/Partnership related to national Government programmes.
iv) Experience in capacity building related to health programmes.
v) Experience of working with the Government at National and State level.
vi) Experience of working at the field level directly.
Not less than 35 years and not exceeding 55 years.
Seven years experience in capacity building including experience in coordination with Central and State Governments, civil society, International development Organizations and other Stakeholders
Individuals working at comparable levels in private sector Companies, Consultancy organizations, National/International Organizations and possessing the educational qualifications and experience mentioned in para 5 above.
Period of Contract
The period of contract will initially be for one year and is extendable further subject to satisfactory performance.
Crucial date for determining eligibility
The crucial date for determining age limits and experience shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates are required to fill the online application form on the website of National Health Authority viz. www.pmjay.gov.in on the link provided. Candidates are advised to read carefully the instructions (Annexure-II) before filling up the online application. The last date for receipt of online applications is 2359 hrs. on 30th November, 2019.
The candidates are also required to enclose self-attested supporting documents sought for in the application form.
NOTE: INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS OR APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED AND NO COMMUNICATION WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
Duties attached to the post of Consultant (Capacity Building)
The Consultant will be supporting the head of Capacity Building division in NHA in managing the team and carrying out various capacity building activities as per PMJAY guidelines.
- Ensuring development of capacity building strategy for all stakeholders of scheme.
- Support NHA in devising a suitable training and orientation work plan for various stakeholders at the National State and district level including field functionaries under AB-NHPM so that the implementation of the scheme can be improvised.
- Guiding NHA in creating partnerships with national /regional/ state level institutes for support in training of various stakeholders under ABNHPM.
- Support team leader of capacity building in managing the team.
- Manage the Learning Management System for capacity development and its usage.
- Support in development of State specific capacity building strategies.
- Ensure that trainings materials are prepared and trainings are conducted as per the strategy.
Instructions for candidates for submission of online applications
- Separate online applications are required to be submitted for each position
- Before filling in the online application, candidates are advised to read (i) the Important Instructions, (ii) the Very Important Note and (iii) information on action against candidates found guilty of misconduct appended on the link to online application on the website of NHA.
- Furnish the details of educational qualification in Column 14 and details of experience in Column 15 of the online application in reverse chronological order i.e. starting from the most latest to the earliest.
- The candidates are required to upload the following documents.
- Attested/Certified copies of all educational qualifications claimed in column 14 of the online application. (PDF format. Maximum size 1 MB)
- Candidates are advised to scan all the required documents to be uploaded beforehand
- Photograph (.jpg/.jpeg/.png or.gif image types less than 1 MB
- Signature of the candidate (to be appended at the end of the online application) .jpg./.jpeg/.png or .gif image types-less than 1 MB.
- In case of any error/updates all the previously uploaded files need to be uploaded again
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare National Health Authority
7 th& 9th Floors, Tower I Jeevan Bharati Building Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001