RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF DIRECTOR GENERAL CCRH
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for filling up of one post of Director General in the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), New Delhi, an autonomous research organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India in the pay scale of Rs. 144200-218200 (Level-14) + NPA and other usual allowances, admissible as per Central Government Rules through selection method.
2. The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy established on 30thMarch 1978 is an apex organisation under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, for undertaking, coordinating, developing, disseminating and promoting research in homoeopathy on scientific lines. The Council, with its Headquarters at New Delhi, has a network of 24 Institutes/Units, all over India. These included National Institute for Research in Mental Health, 02 Central Research Institutes, 08 Regional Research Institutes, 01 Homoeopathic Drug Research Institute, 08 Clinical Research in Homoeopathy Units, 01 Drug Standardization Unit, 01 Clinical Verification Unit, 01 Center of Medicinal Plants Research in Homoeopathy and 01 Homoeopathy Research Institute for Disabilities. There are 07 functional OPDs for providing homoeopathic treatment in allopathic hospitals and other institutions. Council has upgraded CRU, Agartala to Regional Research Institute to gear up the research work in North-East region. Apart from these, the Council has developed highly advanced & technically equipped infrastructure of virology laboratory at Dr. Anjali Chatterjee Regional Research Institute, Kolkata to carry out molecular biological work. We are looking for a dynamic bright researcher who has achieved excellence and is dedicated to the cause of research in Homoeopathy.
3. The details of Age limit, Educational Qualifications and Experience required for the post areas under
Maximum Age Limit : - Not exceeding 58 years as on the last date of submission of application. Eligibility : - Officers of the Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ Research Institutions/ Public Sector undertakings/ Semi-Government/ Statutory or Autonomous Organizations funded by the Government. Method of Recruitment : - By deputation /short term contract for a tenure of 5 years or till the date the incumbent attains the age of superannuation, whichever is earlier Educational and other qualifications required for the post :- A. Essential qualifications:
1. PG Degree in Homoeopathy included in the 2nd Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973
2. Enrolment in the Central/ State Register of Homoeopathy.
3. 20 years’ experience in Research and/ or Teaching in a Group A level post having:
(i) a minimum three years regular service in a post in PB-4 with GP of Rs.8700/- (Pre-revised) or Level 13of 7th CPC pay matrix or equivalent/ corresponding pay scale as applicable to the post. OR
(ii) Eight years regular service in a post in PB-3 with GP of Rs.7600/-(Pre-revised) or Level 12 of 7th CPC pay Matrix or equivalent/ corresponding pay scales as applicable to the post.
4. Quality research work published in peer reviewed research journal.
B. Desirable qualifications:
1. Administrative experience in the field of Homoeopathy in Central/ State Government/Autonomous Bodies.
2. Ph. D qualification in Homoeopathy
4. The prescribed Format for submitting the application is at Annexure-I to this circular. Organizational Setup and other details about CCRH, New Delhi is available at Council’s website https://www.ccrhindia.nic.in/
5.The eligible and interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format through proper channel so as to reach the undersigned within four weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. While forwarding the application, it may be ensured by the sponsoring authority that the particulars of the candidate are verified and he/she fulfills the prescribed eligibility criteria.
6. All the application duly complete in all respect, through proper channel must reach within the prescribed time limit of four weeks from the date of publishing the advertisement in Employment New.
7. No advance application will be entertained.
8. The application received after the four weeks from the date of publishing the advertisement in Employment News will be summarily rejected.
9. Application form can also be obtained from Research Desk, Room No. 7, Ground floor, B-Block, GPO Complex, AYUSH Bhawan, Behind INA Market, New Delhi-110023 by request in person or through post or can be down-loaded from this Ministry’s Website: http://www.ayush.gov.in
10. Candidates called for interview will be paid Second Class AC Railway fare to and fro by shortest route or Economy Class Air Fare (APEX Fare) as per rules.