DVERTISEMENT FOR FILLING UP VACANCIES ON DEPUTATION BASIS
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma for filling up 01 post of Research Officer (Nutrition & Iodine Deficiency Disorders) in Pay Level-7 (Rs. 44900-142400) in Directorate General of Health Services (Dte.GHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, on deputation basis initially for a period of three years which can be further extended as per Government of India instructions on the subject, from the following:
2. The person selected will be governed by the terms and conditions of deputation laid down by Deptt. of Personal and Training vide O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Esst. (Pay-ll) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
3. The officers selected for appointment on deputation basis shall be entitled to draw pay/ pension (duty) allowance in accordance with the existing instructions on the subject issued by the Government of India from time to time.
4. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format through proper channel so as to reach the Admin-I Section, Room No. 553-A Wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 within 45 days from the date of publication of this circular. While forwarding the applications, the concerned Department may please ensure that the particulars of the candidate(s) are verified and that he fulfils the eligibility conditions.
5. The application(s) should be forwarded alongwith ACR/APARs for the last 5 years duly attested by a Group A' Officer, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate. A statement should also be enclosed in case of each applicant that no minor/ major penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last ten years. Application received without aforesaid documents or after the prescribed date, shall be rejected.
6. For details terms & conditions including eligibility criteria and application format, kindly visit Dte.GHS website i.e. www.dghs.gov.in
Directorate General of Health Services
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi Phone No. 23062459,
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Directorate General of Health Services All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai - 400 034 Notification
Walk-in interviews are schedule to be held for contractual appointment for the period of one year *o following posts of Lecturers.
1. Lecturer. Prosthetics & Orthotics 3 Rs. 66000/- 12.02.2021 2. Lecturer, Occupational Therapy 3 Rs 40000/- 12.02.2021 3. Lecturer. Physiotherapy 3 Rs. 63000/- 12.02.2021
For further details visit Institute's website : www.aiipmr.gov.in