Recruitment to two positions of Consultant [(Information, Education & Communication (IEC)] in the National Health Authority, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The National Health Authority, an attached office under the aegis of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is required to propel forward a flagship Programme namely Scheme – Ayushman Bharath –Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana AB-PMJAY) across the country. Through this programme, Government of India has mandated to provide Health cover upto Rs. 5.00 lakh per annum per family to the identified 10.74 Cr. families belonging to the poor and vulnerable sections of the Society. In implementation of the said scheme, NHA is working in mission mode across varied verticals e.g. Policy Research, Information Technology, Enterprise Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Data Science, Analytics, Hospital Network and Quality Assessment, advances in Medical Sciences, Health Economics, Insurance etc.
National Health Authority invites applications from talented, innovative and dynamic professionals for appointment on contract basis to two positions of Consultant [(Information, Education & Communication (IEC)] as per details furnished below.
Position: Consultant [(Information, Education & Communication (IEC)]
Total Vacancy : 02 (Two) Post
Mode of recruitment : - Contract basis
Pay : - A consolidated pay of Rs. 1, 25,000/- p.m. for one position and a Consolidated pay of Rs. 85,000/- for the other position.
Age Limit : - 25-45 years
Candidates appointed on contract basis would not be entitled to residential accommodation, official transport, leave encashment or any other allowances as admissible to a regular government employee. Leave rules applicable to a regular Government employee will not be applicable to a contractual appointee. However, a contractual appointee will be entitled to 12 (Twelve) days leave on pro-rata basis in a calendar year
Educational Qualifications : -
Master’s degree in any discipline from recognized university
Excellent communication skill in Hindi & English
Command over Microsoft (MS) office
Experience of execution of contract.
For Consultant (IEC) with a consolidated a remuneration of Rs. 1,25000/- p.m.
Master’s degree in Mass Communication/Journalism/Public Relations/Social work/Management or equivalent
Experience in Planning, and Strategy Development, Experience in Capacity building/Partnership related to health programmes.
A) For Consultant (IEC) with a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 85,000/- p.m.
Not less than 25 years and not exceeding 45 years.
B) For Consultant (IEC) with a consolidated a remuneration of Rs. 1,25000/- p.m.
Not less than 35 years and not exceeding 55 years.
(i) For Consultant (IEC) with consolidated remuneration of Rs. 85,000/-
Individuals working at comparable levels in private sector Companies, Consultancy organizations, National/International Organizations and possessing the educational qualifications and 3 years’ experience mentioned in para 5 above
(ii) For Consultant (IEC) with consolidated remuneration of Rs. 1,25000/- p.m.
Working in similar capacity in any Central/State Government Department/Autonomous Body/PSU/Municipal Body/Research Institution Universities, private sector Companies, Consultancy organizations for 5 years.
Individuals working at comparable levels in private sector Companies, Consultancy organizations, National/International Organizations and possessing the educational qualifications and experience mentioned in para 5 above.
Period of Contract
The period of contract will initially be for one year and is extendable further subject to satisfactory performance
Crucial date for determining eligibility
The crucial date for determining age limits and experience shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
Nature of duties attached to the positions
Please see Annexure-I.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates are required to fill the online application form on the website of National Health Authority viz. www.pmjay.gov.in on the link provided. Candidates are advised to read carefully the instructions (Annexure-II) before filling up the online application. The last date for receipt of online applications is 30th November, 2019.
The candidates are also required to enclose self-attested supporting documents sought for in the application form.
NOTE: INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS OR APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED AND NO COMMUNICATION WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
Duties attached to the post of Consultant [(Information, Education & Communication (IEC)] I
For Consultant (IEC) with a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 85,000/- p.m.
- Scrutiny of all contracts to draw up schedule of commitments in order to outline points which GM & Division must enforce with vendors. Periodical reminders to YP & GM.
- Prompt scrutiny and processing of all bills received in the Division.
- Promptly putting up above bills within 8 days of receipt for approval to GM.
- Receipt and processing of all communication (including dak) sent to IEC Division, GM & CEO: letters, references from other Ministries, State Governments, emails etc.
- Procurement and inventory management for IEC division.
- Liaison with CSR partners.
- Liaison with vendors/other Divisions of NHA.
- Parliament references related to IEC Division.
- Coordination with MoHFW, DAVP, DD, AIR and new agencies and other such government agencies.
- Coordination with printers etc. for NHA’s different publications.
- Maintenance of leave and travel accounts of IEC Division.
- Dispatch of communication materials to other organizations.
- Proper accounting and storage of creative material of IEC Division.
- Maintenance and putting up of all files of IEC Division.
- Any other administrative work related to the Division as may be assigned by senior officers.
II For Consultant (IEC) with a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 1,25,000/- p.m.
- Development of Strategic Plan and Quarterly Operational Plan of IEC Division.
- Development of various guidelines, policy documents, vetting of creative material, sharing the same with States.
- Development and submission of detailed media plans for campaigns.
- Development and tracking of State-wise IEC plans in coordination with SHAs
- Visits to States to assess outcomes of plans developed for SHAs.
- Organizing Annual Workshop at NHA and Regional Workshops for SHAs.
- Tracking work of communications agency with reference to the contract and timely submission of quantitative and qualitative progress of work to superior officers at intervals specified by the latter.
- Tracking of all financial commitments as per contracts, agreements and MoUs signed by the Division; ensuring prompt processing of the bills and payment request and submission to superior authority. '
- Tracking of all creative commitments as per contracts, agreement and MoUs signed by the Division.
- Vetting of video and audio scripts, social media posts submitted by creative agency.
- Coordinating with Divisions concerned for preparation of Press Briefs, Advertorials.
- Organizing press conferences from time to time as instructed by senior officers.
- Manage publications prepared for NHA such as monthly newsletter, Annual Report, Best Practices Guides, etc. This includes liaison with Divisions concerned, printers and creative agencies.
- Liaison with CSR partners and tracking of commitments.
- Tracking, accounting and safe storage of all creative materials prepared for NHA; such as photographs, videos, audio clips, posters, banners, layouts, social media creative, etc.
- Timely dissemination of all creative materials with SHAs and all NHA publication as per a pre-drawn schedule and approved list of recipient organization duly approved by senior officers.
- Preparation and submission of weekly statistics of work done to GM.
Instructions for candidates for submission of online applications
- Separate online applications are required to be submitted for each position.
- Before filling in the online application, candidates are advised to read (i) the Important Instructions, (ii) the Very Important Note and (iii) information on action against candidates found guilty of misconduct appended on the link to online application on the website of NHA.
- Furnish the details of educational qualification in Column 14 and details of experience in Column 15 of the online application in reverse chronological order i.e. starting from the most latest to the earliest.
- The candidates are required to upload the following documents.
- Attested/Certified copies of all educational qualifications claimed in column 14 of the online application. (PDF format. Maximum size 1 MB)
- Candidates are advised to scan all the required documents to be uploaded beforehand.
- Photograph (.jpg/.jpeg/.png or.gif image types less than 1 MB.
- Signature of the candidate (to be appended at the end of the online application) .jpg./.jpeg/.png or .gif image types-less than 1 MB
- In case of any error/updates all the previously uploaded files need to be uploaded again
Address : -
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare National Health Authority
7 th& 9th Floors, Tower I Jeevan Bharati Building Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001