SSSC Recruitment 2019 for Clerk
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab, invites online applications for the Post Clerk
Pay Scale of 5200-20200 + 2400/- Grade Pay
SSSC Examination Date 2019
The Examination is likely to be conducted in the month of April or May/ 2019
- Name of the Post : Clerk
Number of Posts – 352 posts (Tentative)
- Total Number of Vacancies :
Category wise vacancy detail –
• General- 183 posts
• SC/ST of Haryana- 60 posts
• BC of Haryana – BC-A- 40 posts BC-B- 29 posts
• PHC of Haryana – General- 01 posts SC/ST- 00 posts BC-A- 00 posts BC-B- 00 posts
• ESM – General- 22 posts SC/ST- 04 posts BC-A- 09 posts BC-B- 04 posts
Pay Scale – As Per Rules
Educational Qualification :
Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Arts or Bachelor Degree in Science or equivalent degree from any Recognized University e/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets) those candidates can apply for this post.
• Note-The applicant who is possessing (pursuing) the degree of Graduation from any stream i.e. Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer or equivalent thereto is eligible.
How to Apply –
• Interested candidates can apply Online through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official Website of Society for Centralized Recruitment of State in Subordinate Courts (SSSC) before 4th of February 2019.
• Candidates are suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
Mode of Selection – Selection will be based on Written Examination.
SSSC Important Dates 2017
Starting Date – 07.January.2019
Last Date of Registration Step-I – 04.February.2019
Last Date of Fees Payment – 06.February.2019
Last Date of Registration Step-II – 07.February.2019
Last Date for Editing of Application – 07.February. 2019
Admit Card – Available Soon
Exam Date – April or May/ 2019
General/ Reserved Categories of Other State –
Male- Rs. 750/- Female- Rs. 375/-
SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana-
Male- Rs. 200/- Female- Rs. 100/-
Payment can be done Cash Deposit Receipt, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only. The Cash Deposit Receipt’ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category. Applicant approaching The State Bank of India Branch will ask For depositing the fee under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21), No other mode of payment of fee is admissible
Age Limit :
(As on 01/01/2019)
Minimum- 18 years (For all)
General- 42 years
SC/ST/BC- 47 years
Age Relaxation- As per Rules
SSSC E-Admit Card : Thereafter, E-Admit Cards of provisionally eligible applicants will be uploaded on the website. Applicants will also receive E-mails / SMS in this regard.
The applicants are to download and get print out of their E-Admit Cards by visiting the website www.sssc.gov.in again by entering their registration ID and password. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post.
Mere issuance of provisional E-Admit Card does not imply that applicant has fulfilled all the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement and application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if the applicant is found to be not fulfilling the eligibility conditions at any point of time.
SSSC Mode of Selection 2019
The applicant shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects :
- Subjects : General Knowledge, English Composition
- Maximum Marks : 50
- Qualifying Marks : 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
It is clarified that there will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question(s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.