Online applications are invited from the eligible officials of this Court for filling up 05 posts of Despatch Rider-cum-Process Server, in Level-5 of Pay Matrix (as per Seventh Central Pay Commission) in terms of clause (a) of Item No. 30 of Schedule II to the Delhi High Court Establishment (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1972, which reads as under:
Category of Post : - Despatch Rider-cumProcess Server (Selection Post) (Pay Level-5 of 7th Pay Commission)
Minimum qualifications prescribed for appointment to the posts : - (a) For members of the Establishment of the High Court: Matric / Higher Secondary with 3 years service in any of the categories of 32 [Library Attendant], 33 [Usher], 34 [Photocopy Machine Operator Grade-II], 35 [Court Attendant], 36 [Court Attendant (L)], 37 [Court Attendant (S)], 38 [Room Attendant (H)], and 39 [Security Attendant] m Schedule-leA) and categories of 2 (Assistant Manager-cum-Store Keeper), 3 (Cook), 4 (Clerk), 5 (Assistant Cook) and 6 (Canteen Attendant) of Schedule-l to the Delhi High Court Departmental Canteen Employees' (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2017 with valid driving licence of light motor vehicles / motor cycle and 2 years unblemished driving experience. Mode of appointment : - (a) 50% of the vacant posts by selection from the incumbents of. categories of posts specified m column 3 on the basis of written test and skill test in driving and lnterview* *, failing which posts will be filled up from direct quota.
** Viva-voce/interview marks shall not be more than 15% of the total marks of the written. examination while making appointment through departmental examination and 25% in case of direct recruitment.
The officials of this Court, who are in regular service or working on co-terminus basis in any of the above posts mentioned in the Rules, fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions qua service, qualifications and experience as per Rules and are desirous to be considered against the vacant posts of Despatch Rider-cum-Process Server, may submit their on-line applications giving full particulars of their service, educational qualifications and experience on or before the last date of submission of on-line application i.e., 31.01.2020. The portal for submitting on-line applications will be operational on the website ofthis Court from 21.01.2020 (11.00 A.M.) to 31.01.2020 (5.00 P.M.) after which the said portal shall be deactivated.
The cut-off date for determining eligibility of applicants-candidates shall be the last date of submitting on-line applications, i.e., 31.01.2020.
The Scheme of the Examination shall be as follows:
- Written Test (90 Minutes Duration & In Hindi language) - 150 (50 Questions of 3 Marks each) - Minimum Passing Marks - 75 Marks (50% of 150 Marks)
- Skill Test (On-road in Real Traffic Conditions) - 150 marks , - Minimum Passing Marks - 75 Marks (50% of 150 Marks)
- Interview - 20 marks - Minimum Passing Marks II - 10 Marks (50% of20 Marks)
Note: Successful candidates of written. test as well as skill tests will also have to undergo eye-test
1. All candidates shall apply on-line only. No application in physical form shall be entertained and all such applications, if received, shall stand outrightly rejected without any further notice to such applicants-candidates.
2. The eligible applicants-candidates will be required to pay the charges of skill test, if any, on the date of the test directly to the Agency/Authority concerned, which would conduct such test, failing which, the candidature of such applicants candidates shall stand rejected
3. I The successful applicants-candidates will be required to submit an affidavit, as per proforma attached herewith as, Annexure-'A' at the time of skill test.
Please Refers Notification and Applications forms : - Click Here