1. A ‘Walk-in-Interview’ will be held at this Institute on 29 Jan 2020 at 1000 Hrs for selection of a suitable candidate for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the DST-SERB Sponsored Research Project entitled “Design, Synthesis and Characterization of high strength and wear resistant novel light AlTiLiMgX(X=Sc, V, Nb, Si) high entropy alloys by powder metallurgy for defence and automotive applications”. Details/eligibility conditions for selection are given hereunder:-
Name of Post/ Fellowship : - Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Post : - 01 (One)
Educational Qualifications required : - M Sc in Materials Science/ Metallurgy with NET/GATE Qualification OR B.E/ B.Tech Materials Science/Material Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Metallurgy with NET/GATE Qualification OR M.E. / M.Tech Materials Science/Material Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Metallurgy
Upper Age-Limit : - Not to exceed 28 Years. (*)
Monthly Stipend Payable : - Rs. 25000/- (Consolidated) per month. (@)
Tenure : - The position is purely temporary and is for a period of 2 Years OR coterminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
Note-1 : (*) ‘The crucial date’ for determining the upper age-limit is 29 Jan 2020 (i.e. on the date of Walk-in-Interview/Selection Meeting’). Upper age-limit is relaxable up to 05 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes, Women and PH and up to 03 years in case of candidates belonging to OBC.
Note-2: (@) Accommodation in the Institute campus is likely to be available on payment basis if available. However, In addition to the monthly stipend, Medical facilities limited to MI Room facilities will be extended to the incumbent and HRA as per rules shall be admissible subject to disbursement from funding agency
2. An ‘Aptitude Test’ for ascertaining the aptitude of the candidates for research will be conducted by an Expert Committee during the ‘Interview’.
3. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions for Junior Research Fellowship as mentioned in Para 1 above, may attend the ‘Walk-in-Interview’ at this Institute 29 Jan 2020 at 1000Hrs, along-with their original Certificates/Testimonials etc (together with a set of attested copies of each) for detailed scrutiny. Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer. No TA will be paid for attending the ‘Walk-in-Interview’.
4. Campus/hostel accommodation is not guaranteed by Institute
5. It may please be noted that the above offer does not confer on the Fellows any right for absorption in DIAT (DU), Pune. It may be terminated at any time on one month’s notice.
6. For further details/clarification you may contact Department of Administration, Recruitment Cell on Telephone No. (020) 2430 4037 or on Mobile No 9952948501 .
Please Refers Notifcation and Application forms : - Click Here
DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY (Deemed to be University U/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956), Girinagar, Pune-411 025