ISRO ICRB Recruitment for Drivers 'A' 2017
ISRO invites applications for the post of Drivers 'A' at various DOS/ISRO Centres/Units
ICRB Drivers Post Important Dates 2017 :
The written test will be conducted on 26th November, 2017 (Sunday)
ISRO ICRB Vacancies for Drivers Post :
1. Light Vehicle Drivers (LVD) 'A' : 50 Posts at various DOS/ISRO Centres/Units
- Ahmedabad : 01 Post (OBC : 01)
- Bengaluru : 15 Posts (UR :11,OBC :03,SC :01)
- Hyderabad : 04 Posts (UR : 01,OBC : 01,SC : 01,ST : 01)
- New Delhi : 01 Post (UR : 01)
- Sriharikota : 10 Posts (UR : 05,OBC : 03,SC : 02)
- Thiruvananthapuram : 19 Posts (UR : 09,OBC : 07,SC : 03)
2. Heavy Vehicle Drivers (HVD) 'A' : 76 Posts at various DOS/ISRO Centres/Units
- Ahmedabad : 03 Post (UR : 02,OBC : 01)
- Bengaluru : 05 Posts (UR :03,OBC :01,SC :01)
- Sriharikota : 08 Posts (UR : 04,OBC : 03,SC : 01)
- Thiruvananthapuram : 60 Posts (UR : 38,OBC : 16,SC : 05,ST : 01)
3. Staff Car Drivers (SCD) ‘A’ : 02 Posts at various DOS/ISRO Centres/Units
- Bengaluru : 02 Posts (UR)
(Posts are reserved for meritorious sports persons, as per Govt. of India orders)
Age Limit for Drivers 'A' Post 2017 :
ISRO Age Limit for Drivers is 35 Years
Pay Scale 2017 in Indian Space & Research Organization :
Selected candidates will be appointed as a Light Vehicle Driver (Drivers) in Level 2 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum Basic Pay of 19,900/- p.m
Educational Qualification for Drivers 'A' in ICRB :
Pass in SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Std
Experience in Indian Space Research Organization :
1. LVD :
- 3 years experience as Light Vehicle Driver
- Must possess valid Drivers licence and Public Service Badge
2. HVD :
- 5 years experience, out of which 3 years as HVD
- Must possess valid HVD licence and Public Service Badge
3. SCD :
- 3 years experience as Light Vehicle Driver
- Must possess valid LVD licence and Public Service Badge
For All 3 Posts :
- Total prescribed experience should be after possessing valid Driving Licence
- Experience Certificate should only be from Government/Semi-Government agencies/Registered Companies/ Societies/ Trusts, etc. Experience Certificate from individuals will not be accepted.
- Public Service Badge should be issued by the concerned Competent Authority on or before the date of submission of online application by the candidate
ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board Application Fee for Drivers 'A' :
Application Fee is 100/- for each Application
Payment Mode is of both Online/Offline
- Online : Netbanking/Credit Card/Debit Card
- Offline : Visit nearest SBI Branch
Application Procedure :
- The Application for Online Registration will be uploaded in the ISRO Website www.isro.gov.in
- Applications will be received online only
- After successful registration,Applicants will be provided with the online registration number which will be useful for future reference
- The Completion of Application procedure is Subject to receipt of 'Application Fee'
- Online Payment : Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately
- Offline Payment : Candidates after submitting their application should download, print the pre-printed challan and pay the application fees in cash at any SBI Branch within 3 days of generation of challan or last day for payment
- Last Date for Online Application Registration is 28th August, 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee is 29th August, 2017
- candidates can apply for multiple Posts (A candidate may apply for different posts under same/different zones, but cannot apply for same post in different zones)
- Do not use 'Back' and 'Forward' button of your browser while filling up online application form
Selection Process for Drivers 'A' 2017 :
Initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test
Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for skill test
1. Written Test
Written Test Consists of 4 Parts (100 Marks)
- Part 'A' - Questions based on Motor Vehicles Act, 1939 and amendments to the Act from time to time (50 marks)
- Part 'B' - English (15 marks)
- Part 'C' - Arithmetic (15 Marks)
- Part 'D' - General Knowledge (20 marks)
(50% marks in Part 'A' and minimum 50% marks amongst Part 'B', 'C' and 'D' combined will be moved for Skill Test)
2. Skill Test :
Skill Test (driving) will be purely go-no-go basis the
(final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely on the scores obtained in the written test)
Exam Venues for Written Exams 2017 :
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram
- The call letters for written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the second/third week of November 2017
ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2017 for Assistants
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] of the Department of Space [DOS] invites application for the posts Assistants (administrative support staff)and Upper Division Clerks in the Level 4.
|Zone of Posting||Reservation Status||Vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||Vacancies Reserved for Ex-Servicemen|
|UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy||Blindness / Low Vision||Hearing Impairment|
|Post.No.01(Assistants) for Filling up in ISRO Centres / Units|
|Post No. 2 – Upper Division Clerks for Filling up in Department of Space|
|Post No.3-Assistants for Filling-Up at Autonomous Institutions / Central PSU Under Department of Space|
ISRO ICRB 2017 Exam Date : 15th October, 2017 [Sunday]
ISRO ICRB Eligibility for Assistants
- Graduation in Arts / Commerce / Management / Science / Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University.
- Knowledge in the use of Computers.
- The prescribed qualification to be acquired on or before 31.07.2017.
Age Limit for ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2017
18-26 years as on 31.07.2017 (31 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 29 years for OBC candidates). Central Government servants, Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Disabilities; Widows; Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried; Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India orders.
How to Apply for ISRO ICRB 2017
The application for online registration will be hosted in the ISRO website between 11th July, 2017 and 31st July, 2017 Candidates may visit our website at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications online between 11th July, 2017 and 31st July, 2017 The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated.
Applications will be received on-line only. Scanned copies of latest passport sized Photograph and Signature of the candidates in the prescribed file size is required to be uploaded in the application. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily.
On successful submission of the application an email confirmation regarding submission shall be sent to the candidate’s registered email id. However, the completion of application procedure is subject to receipt of ‘application fee’ (if applicable). The application is non-editable and details cannot be edited, once the application is registered. Hence, candidates are advised to verify whether, all the details entered in the application are correct, before final submission of the application.
ISRO ICRB Application Fee 2017
There will be an Application Fee of 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking / Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Online Payment Option : Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment i.e. 01st August, 2017 (11.59) P.M.
Offline Payment by Challan : Candidates after submitting their application should download, print the pre-printed challan and pay the application fees in cash at any SBI Branch within 3 days of generation of challan or last day for payment, whichever is earlier.
ISRO ICRB Selection Process 2017
The qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test. Initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 15th October, 2017 [Sunday] at nine venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, the Organisation reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the First week of October 2017.
Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for skill test, depending on the number of vacancies notified, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Those who secure minimum 50% marks each in both objective and descriptive type questions in the written test will be considered for shortlisting for ‘Skill Test(Computer Literacy Test)’. Skill Test will be purely go-no-go basis and marks obtained in the skill test shall not be considered for selection. The Skill Test shall be evaluated on a 100 points scale with minimum 60% for qualification.
The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely on the scores obtained in the written test. From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment shall be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test, subject to number of vacancies notified. In case, sufficient number of SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex-servicemen candidates are not available for filling-up the vacancies reserved for these categories, relaxation will be extended to candidates belonging to the respective category, to make good the short-fall.