UIIC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant
United India Insurance Company Limited applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Assistant.
Total No. of Vacancies : 696 (Provisional)
State : Persons With Disabilities (Cross Reservation) : Ex-Servicemen (Cross Reservation)
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands - UR-2, SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 2, VH-1, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- Andhra Pradesh - UR-14, SC-7, ST-5, OBC-6 : Total 32 VH-1, HH-2, OH-1, EXM-3, DXM-1
- Assam - UR-5 , SC-1, ST-3 , OBC-6 : Total 15 VH-1, HH-1, OH-0, EXM-1, DXM-0
- Bihar - UR-6, SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 6 VH-1, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- Chattisgarh - UR-7, SC-1, ST-5, OBC-2 : Total 15 VH-0, HH-1, OH-0, EXM-1, DXM-0
- Goa - UR-3, SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 3 VH-0, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- Gujarat - UR-42, SC-8, ST-0, OBC-20 : Total 70 VH-1, HH-2, OH-0, EXM-7, DXM-3
- Haryana - UR-4, SC-3, ST-0, OBC-2 : Total 9 VH-0, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- Himachal Pradesh - UR-2, SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 2 VH-1, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- Jharkhand - UR-2, SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 2 VH-1, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- Karnataka - UR-35, SC-9, ST-5, OBC-12 : Total 61 VH-0, HH-1, OH-0, EXM-6, DXM-2
- Kerala - UR-26, SC-0, ST-0, OBC-12 : Total 38 VH-0, HH-2, OH-0, EXM-3, DXM-1
- Madhya Pradesh - UR-14, SC-1, ST-3, OBC-2 : Total 20 VH-1, HH-1, OH-0, EXM-2, DXM-0
- Maharashtra - UR-64, SC-19, ST-9, OBC-15 : Total 107 VH-1, HH-5, OH-1, EXM-10, DXM-4
- Manipur - UR-1, SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 1 VH-1, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- Meghalaya - UR-1, SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 1 VH-1, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- Mizoram - UR-1, SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 1 VH-1, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- Nagaland - UR-1, SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 1 VH-1, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- New Delhi - UR-14, SC-8, ST-4, OBC-5 : Total 31 VH-0, HH-1, OH-2, EXM-3, DXM-1
- Odisha - UR-9, SC-1, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 10 VH-1, HH-1, OH-0, EXM-1, DXM-0
- Puducherry - UR-6, SC-1, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 7 VH-0, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- Punjab - UR-4, SC-9, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 13 VH-1, HH-1, OH-0, EXM-1, DXM-0
- Rajasthan - UR-15, SC-3, ST-5, OBC-7 : Total 30 VH-1, HH-1, OH-0, EXM-3, DXM-1
- Sikkim - UR-0, SC-0, ST-1, OBC-1 : Total 2 VH-1, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- Tamil Nadu - UR-82, SC-31, ST-0, OBC-18 : Total 131 VH-3, HH-3, OH-0, EXM-13, DXM-5
- Telangana - UR-13, SC-3, ST-4, OBC-0 : Total 20 VH-1, HH-1, OH-1, EXM-2, DXM-0
- Tripura - UR-1, SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 1 VH-1, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- UT of Chandigarh - UR-2, SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0 : Total 2 VH-1, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- Uttar Pradesh - UR-23, SC-0, ST-2, OBC-12 : Total 37 VH-2, HH-1, OH-1, EXM-3, DXM-1
- Uttarakhand - UR-6, SC-0, ST-1, OBC-2 : Total 9 VH-1, HH-0, OH-0, EXM-0, DXM-0
- West Bengal - UR-9, SC-5, ST-3, OBC-0 : Total 17 VH-1, HH-1, OH-1, EXM-1, DXM-0
Reservation for Person with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen (EXM) / Disabled / Dependent Ex-Servicemen (DXM) will be as per the prevailing Government guidelines at the time of finalization of result.
Merit list will be drawn up State-wise and Category-wise. The candidates who qualify in the Pre- recruitment Tests (Tier-I and Tier-II) should qualify in the Regional Language Test also subsequently.
UIIC Educational Qualification for Assistant Job 2017 : (As on 30.06.2017)
Graduate from a recognized University. and Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age Limit for UIIC Recruitment 2017 (as on 30.6.2017)
1. Minimum Age : 18 years and Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 30.06.2017). Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1989 and not later than 30th June, 1999 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
2. The upper age limit will be relaxed as under : Maximum Age Limit : 28 years
- SC/ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- PwD (Gen) : 10 years
- PwD (SC/ST) : 15 years
- PwD (OBC) : 13 years
- Resident of Assam State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 15.08.1985 : Maximum Age Shall be 33 Years
- Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 : Gen : 5 years, OBC : 8 years, SC/ST : 10 years
- Ex-servicemen, Disabled Ex-servicemen : The maximum age may be enhanced by the number of years of service put in by the candidates in the Armed Forces plus 3 years, provided that the maximum age in these cases do not exceed 45 years
- Displaced persons from East Pakistan who have migrated to India on or after 01.01.1964 : Maximum age shall be 33 years
- Existing employees of the Company : 5 years
Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Regional Language Test.
3. Cumulative age relaxation will not be available either in combination with any other item.
UIIC Application Fees : (GST @ 18% extra will be charged on Application Fee)
- SC/ST/PwD : 100/-
- For Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD : 500/-
Fee once paid will neither be refunded nor be adjusted against any future recruitment projects.
How to Apply for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017
Detailed Guidelines / Procedures for :
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Candidates can apply online only from 14th August, 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
UIIC Payment of Fees Online Mode
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards ( RuPay / Visa / Master Car / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
United India Insurance Company Limited Important Dates 2017
- UIIC Online Registration commences from : 14th August 2017
- Last Date for Registration of UIIC Online applications : 28th August 2017
- Dates for Payment of UIIC Application Fee : 28th August 2017
- Tier-I – UIIC Online Examination (Preliminary) : 22nd September 2017 (Tentative)
- Tier-II – UIIC Online Examination (Main) : 23rd October 2017 (Tentative)
- Download of UIIC Call Letters : 10 days prior to the date of each examination (Tentative) (Preliminary exam as well as main exam)
UIIC Selection Procedure for Assistant Post 2017
All eligible candidates should apply on-line before the last date for registration of application.
The selection process will consist of Online examination (Preliminary and Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before final selection.
Tier-I : Preliminary Examination :
The Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of one hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows :
- Test of English Language : No of Questions - 30, Marks - 30
- Test of Reasoning : No of Questions - 35, Marks - 35
- Test of Numerical Ability : No of Questions -35, Marks - 35
- Total Questions : 100 - Marks : 100
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English and Hindi. Candidates will have to qualify in each test by securing the minimum qualification marks as decided by the Company.
Adequate number of candidates State-wise and Category-wise equal to 7 times of the respective number of vacancies will be shortlisted for Tier-II Main Examination.
Tier-II : Main Examination :
The Main Examination (Online Objective Test) for 250 marks, would be of Two hours duration and will consist of 5 sections as follows :
- Test of Reasoning : No of Questions - 40, Marks - 50
- Test of English Language : No of Questions - 40, Marks - 50
- Test of General Awareness : No of Questions - 40, Marks - 50
- Computer Knowledge : No of Questions - 40, Marks - 50
- Test of Numerical Ability : No of Questions - 40, Marks - 50
- Total Questions : 200 - Marks - 250
1. The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English and Hindi. Candidates will have to qualify in each test / subject by securing the minimum qualification marks as decided by the Company in the Main Examination.
2. Candidates qualifying in the Online Main Examination will further qualify in the Regional Language Test, before final selection. However, no separate marks will be awarded for Regional Language Test. This test will be only qualifying in nature. Valid AADHAR card (or) E-Aadhar Card should be produced during the Regional Language Test.
3. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online Main Examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Online Examination and Regional Language Test.
UIIC Examination Centers : For Preliminary Examination 2017
|1||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||16||Maharashtra|
|Itanagar – Naharlaun||17||Meghalaya|
|5||Bihar||Delhi – NCR|
|Chandigarh – Mohali||22||Puducherry|
|Durg – Bhilai||23||Punjab|
|Karnal||Gangtok – Bardang|
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre / venue / date / session for Examination shall be entertained.
- UIIC however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- UIIC also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will have to appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk & expenses and UIIC will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- Examination centres for Main Examination will be limited.
- Centre and dates of examinations are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Company. In the event of cancellation of examinations at any centre, the Company may at its discretion allot an alternative centre to the candidates concerned. Separate call letters will be issued for Preliminary and Main Examinations and should be downloaded by the candidates from the link provided in the Company’s, website www.uiic.co.in at appropriate time. Candidates will not be admitted to the examination without the Call Letters.