LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 for Assistants
Online Application for Assistant Starts from : 17th September 2019
Last date for Submitting Online Application : 01st October 2019
Download Call Letter/Admit Card from : 15th Oct to 22nd October 2019
LIC HFL Online Exam date : 21st & 22nd October 2019
LIC Housing Finance Ltd Assistant Vacancy 2019 :
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal,
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Himachal Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
Total Vacancy of Assistant is 8500 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant
Nationality - Indian
Age Limit (as on 01st January 2019): Minimum age shall be 18 years (completed) as on 01st September 2019. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd September 1989 and not later than 01st September 2001 both days inclusive only are eligible
Educational Qualification -Assistant Posts – Bachelor’s Degree from Recognized university/institution in 10+2+3 Format
Computer Skills - Yes
- HSC (10+2+3 pattern); who have put in atleast 10 years service
- Matric who have put in atleast 15 years service
- Non-Matric 15 year service + Indian Army special certificate exam or corresponding examination in Air Force and Navy
LIC HFL Assistant Selection Procedure :
LIC Assistant 2019 – Prelims Exam Pattern :
Main examination will consist of objective test for 200 marks. The objective test will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
Reasoning Ability - 35 Marks - 35 Questions - 20 minutes
Quantitative Aptitude - 35 Marks - 35 Questions - 20 minutes
English/Hindi Language - 30 Marks - 30 Questions - 20 minutes
Total - No of Questions 100 Max - 70 Duration 1 Hour
Online test will be conducted in English Language Only.
For Every wrong answer, 1/4 marks will be deducted as penalty, If the question is left unanswered, no penalty will be applied.
Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on their respective Marks in Online Exam for Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager will be called for interview.
The final merit list and selection of candidates will be separate for each post of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager and will be done on the basis of combined marks of Online Examination and Interview strictly according to the merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview.
Emoluments & Benefits
- Basic Pay – Rs.14,435/- per month in the scale of Rs.14435-840(1) – 15275-915(2) – 17105-1030(5) – 22255-1195(2) – 24645-14553(3) – 29010-150(2) – 32030-1610(5) – 40080) and other admissible allowances as per rules
- Gross Monthly Salary – Rs.30,000/-
- That is all from us in this blog on LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019. Keep checking this space for more details.
Medical Examination :
Selected candidate will have to undergo Medical Examination and will be appointed as Assistant subject to him/her being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by LIC HFL for this purpose.
How to Apply for Assistant LIC HFL :
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official site www.lichousing.com . Go to Careers Page and then “Job Opportunities”.
- Required data has to be filled and submitted. If the data cant be filled in one go, it can be saved. Provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- After completing the data filling process, Application Fee of 500/- + 18% GST has to be paid to complete the registration process.
- All sort of communication/intimation will be sent to registered email id/mobile no
- Scanned Photograph and Signature has to be uploaded.
LIC HFL Assistant Online Examination Centre :
Assistant Online Exam will be conducted in the following centres, the detailed address of the venue will be given in the admit card. State/Union Territory - Online Examination Centre
Andhra Pradesh - Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Assam - Guwahati
Bihar - Patna, Muzaffarpur
Chandigarh - Chandigarh-Mohali
Chhattisgarh - Raipur
Delhi (including NCR) - Delhi NCR
Goa - Panaji
Gujarat - Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar, Rajkot
Haryana (excluding NCR) - Hissar, Chandigarh-Mohali
Himachal Pradesh - Shimla
Jharkhand - Ranchi
Karnataka - Bangalore, Mysore
Kerala - Kochi, Trivandrum
Madhya Pradesh - Bhopal, Indore
Maharashtra - Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad
Odisha - Bhubaneswar, Rourkela
Puducherry - Puducherry
Punjab - Amritsar, Chandigarh-Mohali
Rajasthan - Jaipur, Jodhpur
Sikkim - Gangtok-Bardang
Tamil Nadu - Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore
Telangana - Hyderabad
Tripura - Agartala
Uttar Pradesh (excluding NCR) - Lucknow, Meerut, Allahabad, Gorakhpur
Uttarakhand - Dehradun
West Bengal - Kolkata, Siliguri
Probation Period: 6 months from the date of joining which may be extended for a maximum period of 6 months.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs.85 + GST + Transaction Charges
- All Other Categories – Rs.510 + GST + Transaction Charges
- The above fee is applicable to all candidates and non-refundable. Candidates should pay the requisite fee through the online mode only. Applicants have to bear the transaction charges as applicable for online payment
- Payment of Application Fee via ONLINE MODE: Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through ONLINE MODE only.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.