Latest Recruitment in Income Tax Department 2012
Income Tax Department Applications are invited from meritorious sports persons satisfying the requirements as mentioned for appointment to the posts of Tax Assistants, Notice Servers & Multi Tasking Staff.
The willing and eligible candidates can send their Income Tax Recruitment application form on or before 30.04.2012 to the following address.
Additional Commissioner of Income Tax,
Headquarters ( Personnel ),
1st Floor, Room No. 14,
Aayakar Bhawan, P – 7,
Kolkata – 700 069.
The Chief Commissioner of Income Tax ( Cadre Controlling Authority ), Kolkata, invites Income Tax Jobs applications for the Recruitment of meritorious Sportsperson in different games, spoils as listed below for the posts of Tax Assistants in the pay scale of . 5200 – 20200; Grade Pay . 2400, Notice Server in the pay scale of . 5200 – 20200; Grade Pay . 2000 and Multi Tasking Staff in the pay scale of . 5200 – 20200 Grade Pay . 1800. The posts are purely temporary but likely to be permanent. The probation period is of 2 years.
Income Tax Department Eligibility Conditions 2012 :
1. Age Limit for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2012 :
(i) Tax Assistant : 18 – 27 years ( as on 31.03.2012 ).
(ii) Notice Server : 18 – 27 years ( as on 31.03.2012 ).
(iii) Multi Tasking Staff : 18 – 25 years ( as on 31.03.2012 ).
Relaxation : ( as per Govt. of India instructions for meritorious sports persons ) 5 years for General / OBC candidates, 10 years in case of SC / ST candidates, 8 years for Departmental candidates of General / OBC Category, 13 years for Departmental candidates of SC / ST Category.
2. Essential Educational Qualification for Income Tax Department Jobs 2012 :
For Tax Assistant :
(i) Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
(ii) Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depression per hour.
For Notice Server :
(i) Matriculation or equivalent.
Multitasking Staff :
(i) Matriculation or equivalent.
03. Number of Income Tax Vacancies :
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Income Tax Department Vacancies 2012|
|1.||Multi Tasking Staff||15|
4. Sports Eligibility for Income Tax Recruitment 2012 :
Appointment can be made of a sportsperson considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria :
Sportsperson having represented
(i) A State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the games / sports as mentioned in Para – 6.
(ii) Their University in the Inter – University Tournaments conducted by the Inter – University Sports Board in any of the games / sports as mentioned in Para – 6.
(iii) The State Schools Team in the National Sports / Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the games / sports as mentioned in Para – 6 or
(iv) Sportsperson who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
The merit of sportsperson who fulfill the aforesaid eligibility conditions, shall be considered / decided in the order of preference given above.
5. Selection of the Candidates :
The Income Tax Department Exam applications will be scrutinized and eligible candidates with reference to the requirements mentioned above will be called for Income Tax Department Interview – cum – Personality test. On the basis of their performance in Interview – cum – Personality test eligible candidates will be short listed and such short listed candidates will be required to appear in the Ground / Proficiency Test for final selection. In respect of appointment to the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates are also required to qualify in the Computer Skill Test for the purpose of selection.
Success in the above test confers no right to appointment unless Department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the post.
Note : In case suitable candidates are not available in any of the above Games / Sports, the Department will reserve its right not to consider such games / sports.
6. List of Games / Sports :
|5.||Ball-Badminton||6.||Basketball||7.||Billiards & Snooker||8.||Boxing|
|21.||Kabaddi||22.||Karate-DO||23.||Kayaking and Canoeing||24.||Kho – Kho|
|25.||Polo||26.||Powerlifting||27.||Rifle Shooting||28.||Roller Skating|
|41.||Ice – Skiing||42.||Ice – Hockey||43.||Ice – Skating.||44.||-|
7. Application Form for Income Tax Department Kolkata Recruitment 2012 :
Applications must be submitted in the format and addressed to the following address and so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 30.04.2012 ( upto 6 p.m. ).
Additional Commissioner of Income – tax ( Hqrs. – Personnel ),
Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan,
P-7, Chowringhee Square,
Kolkata – 700 069.
The envelop containing the application shall also be superscribed as follows :
8. The candidate on appointment will be liable for posting at any place in West Bengal Region and they are required to submit an undertaking to that effect before joining.
9. Selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking to the effect that they shall not apply for inter – charge transfer before rendering regular service for a minimum period of 10 years under this charge.
10. Attested copies of all documents in support of claim regarding the date of birth, educational qualifications, sports eligibility certificates, caste certificate, etc. should invariably accompany the Income Tax Exam application 2012. Further, latest coloured passport size photograph, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, shall also be pasted on the Income Tax Department Vacancy application form in the space provided for the purpose.
11. Income Tax Department Jobs 2012 Application duly signed and completed in all respects shall reach the office of the undersigned on or before 30.04.2012 ( upto 6 p.m. ).
12. Income Tax Department Recruitment Applications received after the due date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Incomplete, unsigned Income Tax Exam applications or applications without the required annexures will be rejected summarily and no correspondence in the matter will be made with the applicant. The date and venue for interview and tests will be intimated to the candidates concerned in due course by the authorized officer.
13. Sports achievements certified by the authorities other than the recognized authorities as enumerated shall not be considered. The list of recognized National Sports Federations.
14. The candidate must be in possession of the requisite educational Income Tax Department qualification for the concerned post as on 31.03.2012. Attested copies of final marks sheet and degree / certificate should be attached with the application for Income Tax Recruitment 2012.
15. In case, a candidate applies for more than one posts then he / she will be considered for appointment in the following order subject to his / her Income Tax Department eligibility for appointment to such posts :
(i) Tax Assistant,
(ii) Notice Server,
(iii) Multi Tasking Staff.