Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment 2017
4th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
New Delhi - 110003
Income Tax Settlement Commission Post Vacancy 2017 :
- Superintendent : 01 Post
- Sr. Private Secretary : 05 Posts
- Private Secretary : 04 Posts
- Enquiry Officer : 07 Posts
- Technical Assistant : 04 Posts
- Stenographer-I : 07 Posts
(on deputation basis on usual terms and conditions as prescribed by DOP&T)
Income Tax Eligibilty for the Mentioned Posts :
1. Superintendent - Group ‘B’ (Gazetted) :
- Holding analogous post on regular basis or
- With 8 years regular service in Pay Band-2 ( 9300 - 34800) with Grade Pay 4200
- Possessing experience in Administration, Establishment and Accounts matters
2. Sr. Private Secretary - Group ‘B’ (Gazetted) :
- Holding analogous posts or
- Private Secretaries in the pre-revised Pay Scale of 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of 4600 with 3 years regular service in the grade
3. Private Secretary - Group ‘B’ (Gazetted) :
- Holding analogous posts or
- Stenographer Grade-I in the pre-revised Pay Scale of 9300-34800 with Grade Pay 4200 with 5 years regular service in the grade
4. Enquiry Officer - Group ‘B’ (Non - Gazetted) :
- Inspector of Income Tax or
- Assistant of the Central Secretariat Service with experience of working related to Direct Taxes or
- Sr. Tax Assistant in the Income Tax Department who are graduates with 3 years service as Tax Assistant with experience of Income Tax assessment work
5. Technical Assistant - Group ‘B’ (Non - Gazetted) :
- Sr. Tax Assistant in the Income Tax Department in the pre-revised Pay Scale of 9300 - 34800 with Grade Pay of 4200, who are graduate with 3 years regular service in the grade and having at least 2 years experience of Income Tax assessment work
6. Stenographer-I - Group ‘B’ (Non - Gazetted) :
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis or
- Stenographer Grade-II with eight years regular service in the grade in the pre-revised Pay Scale of 9300 - 34800 with Grade Pay of 2400/-
Age Limit in Income Tax for the Mentioned Posts :
Candidates must not exceed 56 years
Income tax Settlement Commission Pay Scale 2017 :
- Superintendent : 44900-1, 42,400 /-Pay level-7 (Pre-revised G.P. 4600 /-)
- Sr. Private Secretary : Pre-revised 9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay of 4800/5400 (on completion of 4 years regular service in the grade)
- Private Secretary : Pre-revised 9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay of 4600 /-
- Enquiry Officer : Pre-revised 9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay of 4200 /-
- Technical Assistant : Pre-revised 9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay of 4200 /-
- Stenographer-I : Pre-revised 9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay of 4200 /-
Application Procedure in Income Tax Settlement Commission 2017 :
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : Last Week of July, 2017
- Applications along with the required copies of certificates should be forwarded to the below mentioned address
Income Tax Settlement Commission,
4th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax
Central Revenues Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi - 110002.
Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax applications are invited from the meritorious sportspersons fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per particulars mentioned for appointment to the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II and Multi Tasking Staff.
Recruitment of Meritorious Sports Persons in the Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi Region.
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi, invites applications for the Recruitment of meritorious Sportspersons in different games / sports as listed below for the following posts :
|S.No.||Post||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Remarks|
|1.||Income Tax Inspector||9,300 - 34,800||4,600/-||Pre-revised|
|3.||Stenographer Grade II||5,200-20,200||2,400/-||Pre-revised|
|4.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||5,200-20,200||1,800/-||Pre-revised|
The posts are temporary but likely to be permanent. The probation period is of 2 years.
Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Eligibility Conditions
01. Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Age Limit Details :
Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 10.06.2017. Accordingly, the applicants must have been born not earlier than 10.06.1999 and not later than 10.06.1987.
Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Age Relaxation :
- 5 years for General/OBC candidates.
- 10 years in case of SC/ST candidates.
02. Essential Educational Qualification for Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax :
1. For Income Tax Inspectors :
Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. For Tax Assistants :
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Having data entry speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
3. For Stenographer Grade II :
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription : 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) (Only on Computer)
4. For Multi Tasking Staff : 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or University.
03. Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Number of Vacancies
|Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|(i) Income Tax Inspectors||09|
|(ii) Tax Assistants||19|
|(iii) Stenographer Grade II||01|
|(iv) Multi Tasking Staff||29|
04. Evidence in Support of Merit in Sports Events / Games :
Only certificates awarded by the authorities mentioned here under will be taken into account as evidence in support of having participated in competitions in any of the above Sports Events/Games while considering eligibility of the applicant. A candidate who cannot produce self attested copies of atleast one certificate issued by one of the authorities mentioned here under alongwith application need not apply.
Competition : Authority awarding certificate
- International - Secretary of the National Federation of the game / sports concerned.
- National - Secretary of the National Federation or the Secretary of the State Association of the game / sports concerned.
05. Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Selection of Candidates :
Subject to the fulfilling of the qualification, the applications shall be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection procedure. For selection, the shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for interview and if further required, the players may be required to undergo ground / proficiency test also.
Success in the test confers no right to appointment unless Department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the post.
List of Preferred Games / Sports :
- Table Tennis
- Volley Ball
- Basket ball
- Lawn Tennis
- Body Building
Note : In case suitable candidates are not available in any of the above Games / Sports, the Department will reserve its right not to consider such games / sports and to allot the vacancies reserved for such games/sports to any of the remaining games / sports.
06. How to Apply for Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax
Applications must be submitted in specified format, addressed to :
The Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs.-PersonneI) (Non Gazetted),
Room No. 378, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi - 110002.
By post/by hand on or before 30th June, 2017.
7. The candidate on appointment will be liable for posting at any place in Delhi Region.
8. The applicant shall enclose attested copies of the following certificates :
- Matriculation / SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- Educational qualifications.
- Sports / games certificates.
- SC/ST/OBC caste certificate.
The candidate must be in possession of the requisite qualification for the concerned post as on 10th June, 2017. Further, latest colored photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should also be pasted on the application form.
9. Sports persons who are already employed in Central Government or State Government or PSU should submit an NOC from the present employer which should be enclosed with the application.
10. The selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years or such period as per the extant instructions of the Government of India. His/her participation in the tournament / meets on behalf of the Department will also be a deciding factor in the declaration of his/her probation. The selected candidate will be required to represent the Income Tax Department, Delhi Region in the tournaments / meets as decided at least for 05 years. The selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking not to apply for inter charge transfer for a minimum period of 05 years.
11. The declaration to this effect to work at any place under Pr. CCIT (CCA), Delhi Region, should be submitted alongwith the application.
12. Application duly signed and completed in all respects should reach the Office of the undersigned by 30th June, 2017 by post/by hand (14th July, 2017 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir).
13. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Incomplete, unsigned and application will be rejected and no correspondence in the matter will be made with the applicant. Eligible candidates will be called for interview. The date and venue for tests and interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course by the authorized Officer.
14. Any form of canvassing by any candidate will render his/her candidature liable to be rejected summarily at any sage of the recruitment process.
15. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi has got the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
16. In the event of any tie the decision of the Appointing Authority i.e. Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi shall be final.