United India Insurance Company Limited AO Recruitment 2013
|UIIC AO Exam Online Practice Test 2013 – Mega Offer 10% Discount !!! Try Now !!!|
United India Insurance Company, a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India renders service with highest network across the country in the non – life insurance industry. A rapidly growing company with 1436 offices, highest in the whole non – life insurance industry throughout the country has crossed gross premium of 8000 Cr and standing tall in the industry with its unique style of best service to the customers.
The company is celebrating its Platinum Jubilee in this year, and leading the non – life insurance industry with its innovative products and approach. A technologically advanced, customer friendly company with the solvency margin of 2.75, the best in the industry is rated iAAA by ICRA for 8 consecutive years.
The company is recognized with the awards of “ Best General Insurer of the Year 2010 ” by NDTV Profit, one of the top three General Insurers in Asia at 14th Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2010, Skoch Financial Inclusion Award for 2011, Bloomberg UTV Award for the Best General Insurer ( Public Sector ) of the Year 2011 and Best Insurer – Non Life by the “ Dalal Street Investment Journal’s PSU Awards 2011. ” The company is in the task of recruiting young and dynamic candidates for its offices all over India for its requirement in Specialist and Generalist disciplines.
United India Insurance Co. Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer ( Scale I ), who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Total No. of Administrative Officer Vacancies in UIIC 2013 : 12 ( South Zone : 5, North Zone : 3,East Zone : 1,West zone : 3 ).
Reservation of UIIC AO Vacancies 2013 :
The Zone wise vacancies as stated above are indicative only and based on the response from the candidates as also the requirements at the final stage, the company may modify the zonal vacancies at its discretion.
Eligibility Conditions for Administrative Officer Jobs in UIIC 2013 ( As on 31.12.2012 ) :
Educational Qualification for Administrative Officer Vacancies in UIIC 2013 :
MBBS ( MCI Registration number to be provided ). Working knowledge of computers preferable.
Age Limit for Administrative Officer ( AO ) Recruitment in UIIC 2013 ( As on 31.12.2012 ) :
Minimum age : 21 years.
Maximum Age Limit :
|3||SC / ST||35 years|
The upper age limit as stated above relax able for Persons with Disability by further period of 10 years for respective categories.
Emoluments and Benefits : 32,000/- p.m. (approx).
Basic pay in the scale of 17240/-840(14)-29000-910(4)-32640 and other admissible allowances as applicable in terms of the General Insurance ( Rationalisation of Pay Scales and Other Conditions of Service of Officers ) Scheme, 1975 as amended from time to time. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Savings Linked Insurance Scheme ( GSLI ), Performance Linked Incentive ( PLI ) and the defined contribution New Pension Scheme as applicable would be extended as per rules of the Company.
Service Conditions :
As applicable in the Company from time to time. Posts are permanent and the selected candidates on appointment may be posted or transferred to any place in India as may be decided by the Company.
Selection Procedure for Administrative Officer Recruitment in UIIC 2013 :
The UIIC AO Recruitment selection shall be based on the interview as would be conducted by the company. Outstation candidates called for UIIC AO interview will be reimbursed to and fro AC Second Class rail fare / bus fare by shortest route from the station of residence to the place of UIIC Administrative Officer interview on production of evidence of having undertaken journey for interview purpose.
Selected candidates if certified to be medically fit, may be appointed as Administrative Officer ( Scale – I ) on probation for a period of one year which may be extended by a further period of six months.
The Company reserves the right to terminate the service of the candidate if found unsuitable at any time during the probationary period or the extended probationary period without any notice or assigning any reason thereof. During the probationary period, candidates may be required to undergo theoretical / practical training as may be prescribed / arranged for them.
Guarantee Bond :
Before joining as probationer, the selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking to serve the Company for a minimum period of two years including probationary period. He / She shall execute an agreement to serve the company for a minimum period of two years and in the event of his / her resigning from the Company before the expiry of the bond period, he / she will be liable to pay liquidated damages of One Lakh. A bank guarantee secured from a nationalized bank or a fixed deposit in a nationalized bank with the lien of the company shall be produced at the time of joining the services. The bank guarantee / fixed deposit shall be live for two years. In the event of failure to serve the minimum period, the bank guarantee / fixed deposit will be invoked.
No lien / bond executed to retain a substantive post with present employer will be binding upon the Company and no Leave Salary or Pension Contribution will be made.
UIIC Administrative Officer ( AO ) Recruitment 2013 Application Form :
1. UIIC AO Recruitment 2013 Applications should be on A4 paper neatly typed or handwritten in Capital Letters and in the prescribed format only. Applications submitted in any other format will not be accepted.
2. Superscribe at left hand upper corner of the envelope ” UIIC – Administrative Officer – Medical ”.
3. Latest Caste Certificate in respect of SC / ST / OBC candidates is to be produced at the time of UIIC Administrative Officer interview, issued by any of the following Authorities :
i. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / Sub – Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner ( Not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate ).
ii. Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate.
iii. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
iv. Sub – Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and / or his family normally resides.
4. In so far as the Scheduled Tribes communities of Tamil Nadu are concerned, only the Certificate given by the Revenue Divisional Officer ( instead of Tehsildar ) would be accepted.
5. For claiming reservation under OBC category, candidate should belong to such Caste or Community, which is common to both the lists in respect of Mandal Commission and the State Govt. lists from the State of his / her origin ( as per the list published by the Central Govt.). The benefits of reservation shall not apply to persons / sections belonging to ” Creamy Layer ” as specified vide Column 3 of the Schedule of the Department of Personnel and Training OM No.36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates should produce certificate (at the time of interview, if called) as per proforma prescribed by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Government of India, which should include that they do not belong to ” Creamy Layer “.
6. Candidates serving in Govt / Quasi Govt / Public Sector Undertakings are required to send their UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 application through proper channel. However, they may send an advance copy of the application so as to reach within the time stipulated.
7. Company reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for UIIC AO interview commensurate with the number of UIIC Administrative Officer vacancies.
8. Minimum qualification of MBBS is essential and those without this qualification are not eligible for the post. The candidates should have the Permanent Registration Certificate issued by Indian Medical Council or State Medical Council under relevant laws. Those having Provisional Registration Certificate are not eligible to apply.
9. Company has its Offices throughout India and the Company shall have the prerogative to decide on allotment and posting of the selected candidates depending on the requirement and not at the candidate’s choice and no requests in this regard would be entertained.
10. The decision of the Company will be final and binding in all matters. The Company takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of or loss in transit of any application or communication at any point of time during the UIIC Administrative Officer recruitment exercise.
11. Company reserves the right not to call any candidate to appear at the UIIC AO interview.
12. UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 Applications complete in all respects must reach by ordinary post on or before 08.03.2013 at the following address :
Deputy General Manager ( HR ),
HRM Department, III rd Floor,
United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
24, Whites Road, Chennai – 600 024.
UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 Applications sent by courier or any other mode will not be accepted.
13. The candidates would be required to submit the attested copies of certificates in proof of their age / date of birth, educational qualifications, community to which they claim to belong etc., at the time of interview and the originals for verification.
14. In case it is found at any stage of UIIC AO recruitment the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or he / she has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated forthwith. Before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 advertisement. The decision of the Company in respect of matters concerning eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of UIIC AO interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
15. Any resulting dispute arising out of this process / advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Chennai.
16. The Company shall not entertain any correspondence or personal enquiries.
17. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for consideration for the posts.
18. Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions may send their applications in the format given below.