UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 Online Application Form
|UIIC AO Exam Online Practice Test 2013 – Mega Offer 25% Discount !!! Try Now !!!|
UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 Application Fee :
A UIIC Administrative Officer Application Fee as indicated below is to be made thro‟ any Branch of State Bank of India by paying appropriate application fee in Account No.32900646001 in favour of “ United India Insurance Company Limited ”.
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees / Service Charges to SBI ( Non – Refundable )|
|SC / ST / Persons with Disability ( PWD ), Permanent Employees of UIICL.||100/- + 25/- as service charges to SBI.|
|All other categories ( Gen / OBC / ECO / SSRCO )||500/- + 25/- as service charges to SBI|
UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 Online Application Form :
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through UIIC website www.uiic.co.in. No other means / mode of UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of UIIC Administrative Officer recruitment. The company may send UIIC AO call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he / she = should share / mention email ID to / or of any other person. Candidates can also download their call letters from the UIIC website by logging in using their application number and date of birth. Call letters will be uploaded on the website about two weeks before the date of UIIC Administrative Officer written examination.
3. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying Online. Applicants are first required to go to the UIIC’s website www.uiic.co.in and open the link ‘ Recruitment ‘. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled ” UIIC Administrative Officers Recruitment 2012 – 13 “.
4. The candidate is required to keep the details about bio – data ready to enable him / her to fill up the UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 application form correctly. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the UIIC AO Exam application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Payment of UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 Application Fee / service Charges has to be done after successful registration of the UIIC AO application else application will be treated as cancelled.
5. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned ( digital ) image of his / her photograph and signature as per the specifications given.
6. Choice of UIIC Administrative Officer Examination City :
Candidates should indicate the Name of the UIIC Administrative Officer Examination City in the appropriate column of the online Application form. No change of Examination City will be permissible at a later date. The Company, for administrative reasons, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for UIIC AO online examination at any City other than the one chosen by the candidate.
7. In the event of not being able to fill the data in one go, the candidate can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
Email and SMS indicating the Registration Number and Password will be sent. Candidates can reopen the saved data using Registration Number and Password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times in all. Once the application is filled completely, the candidate should submit the data. In case of Offline payment, candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change / alteration will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
8. Payment of UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 Application Fee / service Charges :
A. Offline Payment for UIIC Administrative Officer Application Fee 2013 :
In case of Offline Payment of UIIC AO Vacancy 2013 Application Fee / service Charges, the payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after the UIIC Administrative Officer online registration and can be made within three working days thereafter at any branch of State Bank of India by cash only. System generated payment challan will be used for depositing the amount.
Once the amount is paid, the UIIC AO registration process will be complete. Candidates should ensure State Bank of India Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal on the Candidates copy of the Challan. Candidates are advised to preserve the payment challan with them for reference and use in future.
B. Online Payment for UIIC Administrative Officer Application Fee 2013 :
i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the UIIC AO Recruitment 2013 Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “ Submit ” button at the end of the UIIC Administrative Officer Job Online Application Format. Before pressing the “ Submit ” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the UIIC AO Exam application especially with regard to spellings.
ii) The UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions therein.
iii) Payment can be made by using only Master / Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
iv) In case candidates wish to pay fees / service charges through the online payment gateway after the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
v) If the online transaction has been successfully completed, a Registration Number and Password will be generated which shall be preserved by the candidate for future reference.
vi) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed, then the following message is displayed “ Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again ”. Candidates may then revisit the “ Apply Online ” link and fill in their application details again. In case of unsuccessful registration the amount of fees debited will be refunded to the account in due course.
vii) On successful completion of the transaction, an e – receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e – receipt.
viii) After submitting your payment information in the UIIC AO Recruitment 2013 online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
ix) To ensure security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. Candidate will receive confirmation of registration by SMS / Email after two working days from the date of payment of UIIC Administrative Officer application fees. There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details, after three days from the date of payment of UIIC AO Recruitment 2013 application fees / service charges.
10. Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of UIIC AO Exam 2013 application money so collected shall be entertained by the Company.
11. After applying on line, take a print out of the system generated UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 online application form and retain it for future reference. Do not send this print out to the company.
12. Issue of UIIC AO Exam Call Letters for Online Test :
Candidates will have to visit the UIIC’s website www.uiic.co.in for downloading call letters for online test about 10 days prior to the exam date. Intimation for downloading UIIC AO call letter will also be sent through email / SMS.
Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he / she can access the UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment application form 2013. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number, (ii) Password (iii) Date of Birth for downloading the UIIC AO call letter.
13 . Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the company’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
14. The company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit the UIIC AO application within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the company.
15. Candidates are advised to frequently visit the company’s website for any information which may be put for further guidance.
16. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc should be spelt correctly in the UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Since, the application is through online mode filled by the candidate, no change of centre for examination will be entertained and therefore the candidates are advised to take due care while filling the UIIC AO Exam online application. No correspondence on change of centre shall be entertained at any stage.
Important Dates for UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 :
|UIIC Website link open||From 02.04.2013 To 18.04.2013|
|Tentative Date of UIIC AO Written Test||26.05.2013|
|Payment of Fees at SBI Branches UIIC Offline Mode||From 04.04.2013 To 22.04.2013|
|Payment of UIIC AO Recruitment 2013 Application Fees Online||From 02.04.2013 To 18.04.2013|