UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment 2014
Application Fee :
A Fee as indicated below is to be made through Online :
(i). SC / ST / Persons with Disability ( PWD ), Permanent Employees of UIIC – 100.
(ii). All others – 500/-.
Application Form :
1. Candidates to go to the Company’s website www.uiic.co.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his / her Father / Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
7. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment Application Form. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
8. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
9. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. and Finally Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Fees Payment :
The UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards ( RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro ), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets. After submitting your payment information in the online UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment application form.
Please wait for intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non – generation of ‘E – Receipt’ indicates Payment Failure. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Candidates are required to take a printout of the e – Receipt and online UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non – Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed. There is facility to print UIIC Chennai Administrative Officer Recruitment application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
General Conditions :
i. The possibility of occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and / or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, whichmay include shifting the candidates to the other centers or to conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of UIIC in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall loose his / her candidature for this exam.
ii. Decision of UIIC in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the company in this behalf.
iii. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
iv. UIIC would be analyzing the responses ( answers ) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by the company in this regard, it is inferred / concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine / valid, company reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates ( disqualified ) will be withheld.
v. Instances for providing incorrect information and / or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he / she will not be allowed to appear in any UIIC recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
Call Letter :
Candidates will have to visit the company‟s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email / SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he / she can access the window for call letter download.
The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number / Roll Number, (ii) Password / Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Original Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause and also specified in the call letter and (iii) photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Candidates Reporting Late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test and the duration of the examination will be specified in the call letter.
The candidates may be required to be at the venue for extra hours ( than the exam time ) for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.