Latest UDC Recruitment in ESIC MP 2012
Regional Office : Panchdeep Bhavan,
Indore – 452 001, MP,
Phone No / Fax : 0731 – 2550485,
Email : email@example.com.
ESIC Online applications ( through website of ESIC at esic.nic.in or www.esicmp.in ) are invited from Indian Citizens to fill up 12 vacancies of Upper Division Clerks in the Madhya Pradesh Region of the ESI Corporation as per break up given below :
The number of ESIC MP Vacancies 2012 may vary and the ESI Corporation reserves the right to fill up Upper Division Clerk Vacancies as per actual requirement.
A. Pay & Allowances : ESIC Pay Scale 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2400/- plus allowances as admissible to the employees of ESI Corporation.
B. Age Limit for Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2012 : Between 18 – 27 years as on 31.01.2012. i.e. last date of submission of ESI Corporation UDC online application form 2012.
Relaxation in age : The prescribed upper age limit is relaxable as under :
- 05 years in case of SC / ST candidates.
- 03 years for Other Backward Class Candidates.
- In cases of Ex – Servicemen, period of service rendered in the Armed Forces plus 03 years.
- 10 year in case of Physically challenged candidates.
- For ESIC employees and Govt. servants as per rules.
C. Qualification for Employee State Insurance Corporation UDC Recruitment 2012 :
- Degree of a recognized Indian University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
D. (I) Amount of ESIC Madhya Pradesh Exam Application Fee 2012 :
|SI. No.||Category||Fee Amount|
|01||SC / ST / PWD / Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates and Ex – Servicemen||Nil|
|02||All Other Categories||225/-|
(II) Mode of payment : A Demand Draft of 225/- ( As applicable ) in favour of ” E.S.I.Corporation Indore ” drawn on any Nationalised Bank, preferably State Bank of India, payable at Indore only has to be submitted along with the System Generated hard copy of Employees State Insurance Corporation application form 2012.
Note – I :
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Only demand Draft will be accepted. Fee paid by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The demand draft must be issued after the issuing date of ESIC advertisement 2012.
- Candidates must write his / her name & address at the back of the Demand Draft.
E. Scheme of ESIC MP Examination 2012 : a) The ESI Corporation examination will be conducted in two parts :
Part – I : The ESIC Madhya Pradesh Written Test will consist of 200 marks with a single paper of 2 hours duration with four parts :
- Numerical Ability
- English language
- General Intelligence and
- General Awareness.
Each question shall carry one mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. The ESIC questions will be of objective type ( multiple choice ) ones. The questions will be set in English and Hindi both except question of English language.
Part – II : Computer skill test will consist of three parts :
- Preparation of two Power Points Presentations / Slides on MS – Power Points – 10 Marks
- Typing a letter / passage / paragraph of about 150 – 200 words in MS Word – 20 Marks
- Preparation of Table / Database in MS – Excel – 20 Marks
Only those candidates who qualify the Employees State Insurance Corporation written test ( Part I ) shall be eligible for appearing in part – II examination i.e. ESIC computer skill test.
ESIC Madhya Pradesh Exam Centre 2012 :
All candidates applying in response to ESI Corporation advertisement for Madhya Pradesh Region, the ESIC Examination Centre will be at Indore only. There is no choice or option for centres other than Indore.
F. ESIC Madhya Pradesh Online Application Form 2012 :
Employees State Insurance Corporation Job Application in the prescribed form available on website should be submitted online. The candidate should submit system generated hard copy of ESIC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment online application duly signed by the candidate with attested Photograph by a Group A & Group B Gazetted officer pasted on it alongwith demand draft ( as applicable ) in an envelope super – scribed “ Application for the post of Upper Division Clerk in M.P. Region ” by ordinary post indicating unique serial no. generated at the time of submission of ESI Corporation online application at the following address :
Post Bag No. 29,
Okhla Industrial Estate Post Office,
New Delhi – 110 020.
The other required documents with copies of all the testimonials will be called for from the successful candidates at the time of Computer Skill Test.
Those candidates who are employed in Govt. / Semi – Govt. / Autonomous bodies etc. should send their system generated hard copy of Employees State Insurance Corporation Exam online applications through “ Proper Channel ”. However, they may send an advance copy of their ESIC Recruitment 2012 application along with Demand Draft ( as the case may be ), on the above address.
Note – II :
The Demand Draft should not be tagged or stapled, but should be pinned or clipped at the top of the ESIC application form 2012.
G. Closing Date of ESIC Madhya Pradesh Online Application Form 2012 :
For submission of ESIC Jobs 2012 online application is 31.01.2012 ( upto 5 p.m. ).
The last date of receipt of hard copy of system generated Employees State Insurance Corporation application is 10.02.2012 by 5.00 P.M. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad the last date of receipt of hard copy of system generated ESIC Vacancy 2012 application is 15.02.2012.
ESIC Exam 2012 Application received late will not be entertained.
The date and venue of the ESI Corporation Examination will be intimated to candidates in due course.
The system generated hard copy of ESIC Upper Division Clerk Job online application ( downloaded from esic.nic.in or www.esicmp.in ) duly signed by the candidate along with the Employees State Insurance Corporation examination fee ( wherever applicable ) reached within the stipulated time shall only be considered as a valid ESIC Madhya Pradesh application for the post advertised.
No other documents are to be submitted at this stage. Copies of all the testimonials will be called for from the successful candidates at the time of Computer Skill Test.
I. General Conditions for ESIC Examination 2012 :
1. Only a single ESIC Exam application will be entertained. In case of multiple applications candidature may be rejected.
2. The Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment is against vacancies on a local / regional basis. Hence anyone selected / appointed on local / regional basis shall be liable to be posted anywhere in the State / Region.
3. Mere submission of application does not confer any right to be called for ESIC MP Written Test 2012 / skill test.
4. System generated hard copy of ESIC online application should be sent in an envelop super – scribed “ Application for the post of Upper Division Clerk in Madhya Pradesh Region ” by ordinary post indicating unique serial no. generated at the time of submission of Employees State Insurance Corporation online application so as to reach the given address by the stipulated date.
5. Incomplete / unsigned applications received without fee ( as the case may be ), photographs and those received after the prescribed last date and time for receipt of ESI Corporation Job application, will be summarily rejected without any communication to the candidate.
6. No TA / DA will be paid to any candidate including SC / ST candidates for appearing in the Employees State Insurance Corporation written test / skill test.
7. Wrong declarations / submissions of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
8. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
9. The centre of ESIC examination will be at Indore ( M.P. )
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and shall lead to cancellation of the candidature. Mobile Phones and other electronic gadgets are banned in all ESIC Examination / Test Centres.
Note : Probable Date of ESIC UDC Written Examination 01.04.2012 ( Sunday ).