Engineers India Limited, a Navratna PSU and an Engineering Consultancy Company is looking for dynamic professionals with a passion for excellence and the drive to partner in the Nation’s Growth story. The Company, over the last 50 years, has executed some of India’s major projects in refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure & fertilizer sectors. The Company has embarked on an expansion plan into sunrise sectors such as Nuclear, Solar, Water & Waste Management and is increasing its international presence in over 13 countries world-wide. EIL is looking for suitably qualified, experienced and motivated individuals in the following disciplines as Commissioning Engineers, on FIXED TERM BASIS, in Construction sites: -
Position Code : - 19-20/14/A
Discipline : - Chemical
Position : -
- Executive Gr.-I ; Tentative Vacancy : - 10 post
- Executive Gr.-II ; Tentative Vacancy : - 04 post
- Executive Gr.-III ; Tentative Vacancy : - 03 post
BREAK-UP OF VACANCIES:
POSITION : -
- Executive Gr.-I ; NO OF VACANCIES : - 10 Post ; BREAKUP OF VACANCIES * : - UR –4 EWS-1 SC – 1 ST –1 OBC -3
- Executive Gr.-II ; NO OF VACANCIES : - 04 Post ; BREAKUP OF VACANCIES * : - UR – 3 OBC -1
- Executive Gr.-III ; NO OF VACANCIES : - 03 Post ; BREAKUP OF VACANCIES * : - UR –2 ST–1
* Reservation for PwDs (Persons with Disability) exists as per GoI (Government of India) directives
Position Code & Discipline : - 19-20/14/A (Chemical) ; Position : - Executive Gr.-I ; Upper age limit (years) : - 37 Years ; Minimum Educational Qualification : - BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Chemical discipline with minimum 60% marks. ; Minimum Post Qualification Relevant Experience (Years) : - 04 Years ; Relevant Post Qualification Experience : - Relevant post qualification experience in startup & operation of multistage pumps, compressors, turbines, fired heaters, columns, reactors, vessels & other process & mechanical equipment. Should have minimum 1 year DCS/ Panel operation experience. Experience in Precommissioning/commissioning is desirable
Position Code & Discipline : - 19-20/14/A (Chemical) ; Position : - Executive Gr.-II ; Upper age limit (years) : - 41 Years ; Minimum Educational Qualification : - BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Chemical discipline with minimum 60% marks. ; Minimum Post Qualification Relevant Experience (Years) : - 08 Years ; Relevant Post Qualification Experience : - Relevant post qualification experience in various Pre-Commissioning/ Commissioning/ O&M/ Planning & scheduling activities for Pre-commissioning/commissioning, developing procedures & must be able to effectively execute various activities; coordinate with various contractors/construction team/ maintenance engineers etc. Should be conversant with various protocols/ procedures required for safe & effective commissioning of the unit. Should be well versed with the start-up & operation of multistage pumps, compressors, turbines, fired heaters, Columns, Reactors, Vessels & other Process & Mechanical equipment. Working as shift manager/unit in charge, DCS/ Panel operation for minimum 3-5 years experience shall be preferred.
Position Code & Discipline : - 19-20/14/A (Chemical) ; Position : - Executive Gr.-III ; Upper age limit (years) : - 45 Years ; Minimum Educational Qualification : - BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Chemical discipline with minimum 60% marks. ; Minimum Post Qualification Relevant Experience (Years) : - 12
Years ; Relevant Post Qualification Experience : - Relevant post qualification experience in various Pre-Commissioning/ Commissioning/ O&M/ Planning & scheduling activities for Pre-commissioning/commissioning, developing procedures & must be able to effectively execute various activities; coordinate with various contractors/construction team/ maintenance engineers etc. Should be conversant with various protocols/ procedures required for safe & effective commissioning of the unit. Should be well versed with the start-up & operation of multistage pumps, compressors, turbines, fired heaters, Columns, Reactors, Vessels & other Process & Mechanical equipment. Working as shift manager/unit in charge, DCS/ Panel operation for minimum 3-5 years experience shall be preferred.
- The cut-off date for educational qualification, required experience (if applicable) and upper age is 31.01.2020.
- Candidates are required to specify the percentage marks in the qualifying degree. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded by the University/Institute, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated as per the norms adopted by University/Institute. Candidates will be required to submit documentary proof/ certificate to this effect from the Institute/University at the time of Interview. In case, the candidate is not able to produce the documentary proof/ certificate to this effect from the Institute/University in support of the percentage marks entered at the time of interview, the percentage will be calculated as per the table given below and eligibility of the candidate for appearing in interview shall be established accordingly:
Percentage of Marks in the qualifying examination : - 60%
CGPA / CPI on 10 point scale : - 6.5
CGPA / CPI on 9 point scale : - 5.4
CGPA / CPI on 8 point scale : - 4.8
CGPA / CPI on 7 point scale :- 4.2
CGPA / CPI on 6 point scale : - 3.6
CGPA / CPI on 5 point scale : - 3.0
CGPA / CPI on 4 point scale : - 2.2
- Please round off percentage of marks to lower whole number e.g. for 60.9 , write 60.
- Please round off CGPA to the lower decimal e.g. for 6.95, write 6.9
Consolidated Monthly Emoluments (Rs.)
Executive Gr.-I : - X Category Cities : - 80000
Y Category Cities : - 76000
Z Category Cities : - 72000
Executive Gr.-II : - X Category Cities : - 96000
Y Category Cities : - 91200
Z Category Cities : - 86400
Executive Gr.-III : - X Category Cities : - 112000
Y Category Cities : - 106400
Z Category Cities : - 100800
# Consolidated Monthly emoluments is inclusive of HRA and Employers Provident Fund Contribution also.
- The upper age limit mentioned under “Eligibility and desired qualification/experience” is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC – Non Creamy Layer) and 10 years for Persons with disabilities.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Servicemen.
PLACE OF POSTING
The place of posting shall be at Construction Sites. However, the place of posting can be anywhere in India and abroad depending upon the organizational requirement.
MODE OF SELECTION
The mode of selection for all the positions will be through Interview, preferably at Delhi.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The hiring shall be purely on fixed term basis initially for a period of twelve or sixteen months (as applicable), extendable if required, until completion of the assignment and subject to satisfactory performance, for a maximum period of 3 (Three) years from the initial date of joining. Unless the services are terminated earlier, the hiring shall stand automatically terminated on the expiry of the aforesaid period.
- Candidates shall be required to work anywhere in India and abroad depending on the requirement.
- The selected candidates shall be allowed to join only if found medically fit.
- No claim for regular appointment in EIL by virtue of having worked on fixed term basis will be entertained.
STEPS FOR APPLYING
STEP 1: Eligible candidates need to apply through on-line registration system on EIL website. To apply visit the career link in EIL website i.e. http://www.engineersindia.com.
STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
STEP 3: Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
STEP 4: The candidate before starting online registration should keep the properly scanned copies (readable form), of the following documents / certificates ready for uploading during registration of application:
a) Latest Passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 500 KB size
b) Signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 250 KB size
c) All qualifying degree certificates, all years/semester marksheets and experience certificates of not more than 5000 KB in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format
d) Disability certificate (PwD), if applicable, of not more than 2000 KB in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format
e) Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC- Non Creamy Layer), EWS (Economically weaker section) certificate, if applicable, of not more than 2000 KB in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format
STEP 5: The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form filled on line. They need to retain a copy of the printout of the application form which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if short listed for.
STEP 6: The cut-off date of post-qualification relevant experience and upper age is 31.01.2020 Note: In case a candidate wishes to apply in more than one area, he should fill separate applications for each post/area. All applications should be complete in all respects, as each will bear separate registration number
1. Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 31.01.2020 till 2359 hrs on 20.02.2020.
2. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for interview/any other correspondence shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
3. Any change in advertisement (including extension of the last date of online submission of application-if any) shall be published in EIL’s website www.engineersindia.com only.
4. Candidates are informed that it is mandatory to attach the documents as per list mentioned above along with online application. All positions being advertised are subject to specific eligibility criteria such as subjects studied/ degrees/ no. of years of experience in relevant field, hence properly scanned education (all year marksheets and certificates) and experience documents may be attached along with online application to avoid rejection of incomplete applications.
5. The prescribed qualification/experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. EIL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview by raising the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examinations and/or relevance of experience required for the post. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview through email.
6. Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for future reference.
7. Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should be retained by candidate & four copies of the application is required to be submitted at the time of interview.
8. Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. In the absence of any of the documents mentioned below, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview:
- Proof of Age
- Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates)
- Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization (if applicable).
- Last Salary Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate / Persons with Disability Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability of 40% in respective categories, if applicable.
- Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer)/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate (if applicable) from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
9. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
10. Outstation Candidates called for interview for the post of Executive Gr.-I, II & III shall be entitled for to & fro rail fare limited to II AC sleeper rail fare, from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the interview Center and submit proof for travel undertaken.
11. In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is either not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement or has given incorrect information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no travelling expenses shall be reimbursed.
12. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
13. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
14. EIL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
15. Provisions of the Persons with Disability Act are being complied with. In case of PwD candidates, persons with 40% or more disability only are eligible to apply.
16. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the on-line application form, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and EIL will NOT be responsible for disqualification as a consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
17. The applicant should essentially have proficiency in computer knowledge.