EPIL, a ‘Mini Ratna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Department of Heavy Industries, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Govt. of India with turnover of more than ` 1600 Crores, engaged in execution of wide range of multi facet projects on turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Industrial, Civil & Infrastructure Sectors, requires Sr. Architect on Contract Basis having qualification and experience as detailed below initially for a period of 1 year and extendable depending upon the performance of the individual.
Name of the Post : - Sr. Architect , Monthly Remuneration : - Rs. 70,000/- (Consolidated) , Requisite Qualification : - Bachelour of Architecture (B.Arch) degree (5 years duration) from Govt. recognized Institute/University (Min. 55% marks) , Minimum PostQualification Working Experience :- Minimum 9 years of post-qualification executive experience with minimum 2 years in next below grade in an organization of repute in the relevant field , Upper Age limit as on (Last date of Submission of application) : - 40 Years
The above qualifications must be recognized by All India Council for Technical Education, University Grant Commission and/or any other Statutory Authority/Board.
Required Experience : -
The applicant should have at least 09 years of experience in the following areas
1. Planning & Design of township/housing/commercial complexes/institutions/industrial etc. and landscape designing including interior designing.
2. Should have knowledge of building controls and regulations.
3. Should have experience in liaison with regulatory bodies.
Pay: In addition to monthly remuneration, TA/DA & Medical Facilities are also admissible as per Rules of the Company. Provident Fund benefits will also be provided as per the provision of Provident Fund Act applicable to the applicants.
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman applicants as per Government guidelines. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST applicants by 3 years for OBC applicants and by 10 years for PWD Applicants. Age relaxation will also be considered in case of deserving experienced candidates. However no applicant of age 58 years or above will be eligible for selection for any post. Persons with disability (PWD) are encouraged to apply
Procedure for shortlisting of Candidates:
To maintain the transparency in respect of candidates where the number of applicants are more, the applications will be shortlisted for interview based on the following criteria:
a) The candidates must fulfill the requisite experience at the required level.
b) Keeping in view 1:5 ratio the cut off percentage of marks in the requisite qualification will be decided.
c) On shortlisting, the list of candidates will be hoisted on EPI’s website for information of all concerned and the shortlisted candidates will be intimate at least 20 days in advance for interview through email.
d) If required, management may conduct Written test for screening of applicants depending upon the number of applications received against the post. The applicants will be called for interview based on the performance in Written test and keeping in view 1:5 ratio for the post
Place of Interview: Corporate Office, New Delhi
How to apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants are required to apply only Online through EPI’s Website (Recruitment section) ww.engineeringprojects.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The Registration is open from 9.30 AM on 07.12.2019 till 5.30 PM on 26.12.2019
- Before registering the applications at EPI’s website, the applicants should possess the following:
- Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colour photograph and signature in JPEG format only, having size of 40 KB & 30 KB respectively, for uploading in the application form;
- Separate write ups (maximum 250 words) on (i) the Position currently held; and (ii) Pen picture of professional experience, achievements and significant contribution in the professional field;
- Personal details like date of birth, contact details, address details, category etc;
- Details of qualification like year of passing, percentage of marks (in case of applicants having CGPA Scores, equivalent percentage is to be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. Applicants will be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute at the time of interview) etc;
- Professional details like Company name, period of working, posts held, area of working, pay-scale, salary details etc. (Applicants will be required to produce original certificates to this effect at the time of interview for verification).
- The applicants are required to print the application confirmation page for future reference.
- Mere submission of application will not entail right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for selection process;
- Incomplete applications or applications with partial information or non-submission of documents shall be rejected.
- EPI reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify the requirements advertised, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. The number of vacancies can be modified as per discretion of the Management;
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by UGC/ AICTE/ appropriate Statutory Authorities;
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview; the venue, place and date of Interview shall be intimated to shortlisted candidates via E-mail on the E-mail ID provided by the applicants in the application form.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories will be required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview;
- Applicants having work experience in Private Sector Organizations will be required to submit experience certificate on the letter head of the Company having details of the Company;
- Applicants should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application form. In case of ambiguity / discrepancy in the information provided, application forms will be summarily rejected.
- If the information furnished by the applicants in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature / appointment will be considered as revoked / terminated at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, without any reference given to the applicant;
- All correspondence to the applicants will be made via E-mail on the E-mail ID provided by the applicants in the application form. No other mode of communication will be adopted;
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature;
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail.
Selection & Placement:
Eligible shortlisted applicants will be required to attend interview at New Delhi for the assessment of their candidature. Selected candidate will be posted at corporate office, New Delhi. All eligible applicants are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/queries before applying. Queries, if any are to be sent on the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org only.
ENGINEERING PROJECTS (INDIA) LTD. CORE-3, SCOPE COMPLEX 7-INSTITUTIONAL AREA, LODHI ROAD NEW DELHI-110003
For General Queries or Queries related to HR TEL : 91-11- 24361666
Shri S. K. Bathija Executive Director
TEL : 91-11-24366226
FAX : 91-11-24363426,24368293