ECIL Recruitment 2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited invites application for the Post Junior Technical Officers
1. Name of the Post : Junior Technical Officers
- No. of Posts : 200
- Age Limit : Should have born after the date, Month & Year as mentioned below - 31.08.1989
- Salary : Rs. 20,072/-Per Month
- Experience : Fresher
- Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
- Job Location : Across India
- Date Added : 19/09/2019
- Last date to Apply : 30/09/2019
Other Qualification Details:
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the following temporary positions purely on contract basis (for Six Months) to work at various project sites across India, especially in the state of Jharkhand
1. Post Name; Junior Technical Officer on Contract - 20,072/- p.m.
2. Qualifictaion: A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.Candidates having Minimum 06 month’s industrial experience will be given preference.
3. Conntract Period: The tenure of the contract for above positions would be for a period of SIX months only.
Should have born after the date, Month & Year as mentioned below - 31.08.1989
General Conditions :
1. Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she have fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority. e) Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
2. For queries, candidates may visit the online link in ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section. iThe candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
3. All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form. ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason. l) Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State
A. Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates -19.09.2019 (14.00 hrs.)
B. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates 3-0.09.2019 (16.00 hrs.)
C. Document Verification. Date & Time will be hosted on- ECIL website as and when decided.
The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech. & Shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verifications at Hyderabad.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates have to apply Online through website: “http://careers.ecil.co.in” for getting connected to advertisement details and online application or alternatively apply through our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 19.09.2019 (1400 hrs.) 30.09.2019 (1600 hrs.).
2 .After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
3. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted with incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence. Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature. The selected candidates' will have to join within 15 days from the date of receipt of the offer letter. It may please be noted that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the document verification.
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a Govt, of India Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy invites applications for the following position :
Name of the Post ; - General Manager (Finance)
Salary Pay : - Rs. 120000-280000, (EG-IX)
Total Vacancy : - 01 Post (UR)
Post Qlfn. Exp. (yrs.) as on 31.10.2019 : - 22 YRS
Candidate should have been born after the date month & year as mentioned below : - 31.10.1961
Total monthly emoluments (Including perks) Rs. (Approx.) : - Rs. 2,02,560/-
A. Qualification :
i. Essential Qualification : -
ii. Desirable Qualification
B. Maximum Age :
ALL Above Qualification :, Essential Qualification,Desirable Qualification ,Maximum Age : - Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant. MBA in Finance Management will be an added advantage.
Age of superannuation is 60 years : - Residual/Left over service as on the date of advertisement w.r.t. the date of superannuation. : - For external - at least 02 years , For internal - at least 01 year
ncumbent should have excellent and up to date domain knowledge of financial management, accounting procedures and systems, IFRS and other new reporting systems required under Indian and international law, ERP systems and financial reporting and decision making systems.
Incumbent will be responsible for smooth funds flow and monitoring all the aspects of finance and accounts functions of the organization.
The brief responsibilities of the incumbent are :
Manage a team of Finance and Accounts professionals and guide the business units on funds management, costing, pricing, auditing and other financial issues.
Liaise with statutory/Govt./lndependent auditors.
Liaise with bankers and lending agencies to achieve best cost of funds for both working capital and long term fund requirements.
Ensure effective functioning of all the financial reporting systems required under the Companies Act and for complying with the statutory requirements with regard to taxes, pay roll and contractual obligations.
Implement and operate the finance related ERP system.
Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates : - 16.11.2019 (1400 hrs.)
Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates : - 16.12.2019 (1600 hrs.)
Last date of accepting registration forms (Hard copy) with required documents by post from candidates : - 23.12.2019 (1600 hrs.)
For complete details please visit our website: http://careers.ecil.co.in or www.ecil.co.in
Address : -
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED A Govt, of India (Department of Atomic Energy) Enterprise ECIL Post, Hyderabad-500062 Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Govt, of India (Department of Atomic Energy) Enterprise ECIL Post, Hyderabad - 500 062 Email: email@example.com TEAM UP WITH ECIL FOR A BRIGHT CAREER
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a leading Public Sector Company under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt, of India, invites applications from Graduate Engineers for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. The selection shall be through GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 scores followed by interview. The brief details are as follows:
Discipline : -
- Discipline : - ECE , Total Vacancy : - 30 Posts , Upper Age Limit As on 30.11.2019 : - 25 Years# , Qualification :- First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (Second Class with 55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
- Discipline : - MECH , Total Vacancy : - 24 Posts , Upper Age Limit As on 30.11.2019 : - 25 Years# , Qualification :- First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (Second Class with 55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
- Discipline : - CSE , Total Vacancy : - 10 Posts , Upper Age Limit As on 30.11.2019 : - 25 Years# , Qualification :- First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (Second Class with 55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
(*) The vacancies are provisional and may vary depending on the organizational needs. (#) Age Relaxations/Reservations will be followed as per the Govt., Guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/ EWS and PWDs from time to time.
Stipend during Training period: Rs. 48,160/- p.m.
Important Dates : -
- Online Application Registration starts on : - 06.12.2019 : 14:00 Hours
- Last date for Online Application submission : - 04.01.2020: 16:00 Hours
- Availability of the Interview Call Letter for Download : - Will be communicated through mail/ Website: http://careers.ecil.co.in only to the shortlisted candidates.
- Interview date : - Will be communicated through mail/ Website: http://careers.ecil.co.in only to the shortlisted candidates.
Electronics Corporation of ^ India Limited
A Govt, of India (Department of Atomic Energy) Enterprise ECIL Post, Hyderabad - 500 062 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org