ECIL Recruitment 2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited invites application for the Post Junior Technical Officers
1. Name of the Post : Junior Technical Officers
- No. of Posts : 200
- Age Limit : Should have born after the date, Month & Year as mentioned below - 31.08.1989
- Salary : Rs. 20,072/-Per Month
- Experience : Fresher
- Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
- Job Location : Across India
- Date Added : 19/09/2019
- Last date to Apply : 30/09/2019
Other Qualification Details:
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the following temporary positions purely on contract basis (for Six Months) to work at various project sites across India, especially in the state of Jharkhand
1. Post Name; Junior Technical Officer on Contract - 20,072/- p.m.
2. Qualifictaion: A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.Candidates having Minimum 06 month’s industrial experience will be given preference.
3. Conntract Period: The tenure of the contract for above positions would be for a period of SIX months only.
Should have born after the date, Month & Year as mentioned below - 31.08.1989
General Conditions :
1. Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she have fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority. e) Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
2. For queries, candidates may visit the online link in ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section. iThe candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
3. All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form. ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason. l) Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State
A. Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates -19.09.2019 (14.00 hrs.)
B. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates 3-0.09.2019 (16.00 hrs.)
C. Document Verification. Date & Time will be hosted on- ECIL website as and when decided.
The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech. & Shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verifications at Hyderabad.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates have to apply Online through website: “http://careers.ecil.co.in” for getting connected to advertisement details and online application or alternatively apply through our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 19.09.2019 (1400 hrs.) 30.09.2019 (1600 hrs.).
2 .After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
3. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted with incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence. Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature. The selected candidates' will have to join within 15 days from the date of receipt of the offer letter. It may please be noted that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the document verification.