CSIR - CEERI Recruitment for UGC National Eligibility Test 2019
CSIR - Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI),invites Applications from Candidates for the Post of UGC National Eligibility Test
Total Vacancies : Various
Qualification : M.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, B.Pharma, MBBS, MS
Exam Name : UGC National Eligibility Test
Experience : Fresher
Job Location : Across India
Date Added : 12/09/2019
Last date to Apply : 09/10/2019
Other Qualification Details:
CSIR - UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for JRF and Lectureship/Assistant Professorship
1. Essential Educational Qualifications:
a. M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
b. Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of Application Form, are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship.
c. Such candidates will have to submit the attestation form duly certified by the Head of the Department/Institute from where the candidate is appearing or has appeared. B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D program within the validity period of two years. Candidates possessing only Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS)/ Associate Professorship.
d. The eligibility for lectureship/ Assistant Professorship of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC. Ph.D degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991 with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Lectureship/ Assistant Professorship only
JRF: Maximum 28 years & Lectureship (LS)/ Assistant Professorship: No upper age limit
General/General-EWS - Rs. 1000/-, OBC-NCL - Rs. 500/- & SC/ST/PwD - Rs. 250/-
The Candidates should fill their complete postal address with PIN Code for further correspondence. The NTA shall not be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect address given by the applicant in the Online Application Form.The Candidate must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own (which cannot be changed later) as communication may be sent by NTA through e-mail or SMS
The Candidate should not give the postal address, Mobile Number or e-mail ID of Coaching Centre in the Online Application Form. In order to appear in CSIR-UGC NET December, 2019, the candidates are required to apply ‘online’. The Application Form other than online mode shall not be accepted. No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc.
a. Candidates must bring the following documents to the Test Centre. b. Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website. c. One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken along for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination. Any one of the authorized d. Govt. Photo IDs (must be original, valid and nonexpired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card). The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document at the time of exam. Marriage Certificate/Divorce/Decree/Legal Name Change Document. e. PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
1. Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-09-2019
2. Last Date to Apply Online: 09-10-2019 upto 11:50 pm
3. Last date of successful transaction of fee: 10-10-2019 upto 11:50 pm
4. Date for Correction in Particulars of Application Form on website only: 18 to 25-10-2019
5. Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 09-11-2019
6. Date of Examination: 15-12-2019
7. Declaration of Result on NTA website: 31-12-2019
The Examination shall be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT) only
How to Apply
1. Log on to NTA website csirnet.nta.nic.in and click on the “Apply Online” button under CSIR-UGC NET December 2019. Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility and acquaint yourself with the requirements for submission of Online Application Form.Once finally submitted, particulars in certain specific fields may be changed only during correction window. After that no communication in this regard would be entertained. 3. All the steps
2. Candidates are not required to send/ submit hard copy of Confirmation page to NTA office. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the Confirmation Page, and a proof of fee submitted for future need.Single Girl Child- This option will be visible only if the candidate has selected the option “Female” in gender column. Single Girl Child in the family without brother or sister may select this option. Twin Daughter/Fraternal Daughter of the family may also select this option.