NOTIFICATION 02/2019 RECRUITMENT CIVILIAN PERSONNEL IN INDIAN NAVY AT NAVAL DOCKYARD MUMBAI FOR POST OF FIREMAN (ERSTWHILE FIREMAN GR. II & GR I)
1. This is with reference to the Revised Result published in Employment News dated 05-11 Oct 19 for Recruitment of Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr. II and Gr. I).
2. Letters to 53 candidates were sent for pre-recruitment formalities i.e. Document Verification. Out of aforesaid 14 candidates did not report for pre-recruitment formalities on 14/15 Oct 19.
3. Reminder to non-reported/ absent candidates have been sent on their Present/ Permanent address mentioned in their application form on 16 Oct 19. Accordingly candidates have to report on 27 Nov 19 (0930 Hrs) at Muster Gate, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai -400023.
4. If the candidates fail to report by stipulated date it will be presumed that they are not interested in joining the post of Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr. II and Gr. I). Accordingly, their candidature will be cancelled as per extant Govt. Orders. In case, the candidates are not interested or unwilling for employment for the subject post may convey their unwillingness through email or in-writing to Naval Dockyard.
5. Candidates are also requested to check the website www.bhartiseva.com & www.indiannavy.nic.in regularly for updates/
Muster Gate, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai -400023.
Applications are invited for undermentioned vacancies from eligible Indian National candidates in the prescribed format as given below alongwith self attested photocopies of documents to reach OFFICER COMMANDING, 752 TRANSPORT COMPANY (CIVIL GT), ROSS ROAD, NEAR RACE COURSE, PUNE, PIN-411001 (MAHARASHTRA) by speed I ordinary post within 21 days (28 days in respect of the candidates belonging to Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep Regions) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News
Name of post with scale of pay as per 7th CPC pay Matrix Level : -
MAZDOOR ,(LEVEL-1 Rs. 18000/-) ; Unit : - 55 Coy ASC Supply Type D ; Total Vacancies : - 05 Post ; Unit Location : - KIRKEE (PUNE) MAHARASHTRA
CHOWKIDAR (LEVEL-1 Rs. 18000/-) ; Unit : - 55 Coy ASC Supply Type D ; Total Vacancies : - 02 Post ; Unit Location : - KIRKEE (PUNE) MAHARASHTRA
MAZDOOR (LEVEL-1 Rs. 18000/-) ; Unit : - 204 Pet PI ASC ; Total Vacancies : - 01 Post ; Unit Location : - KIRKEE (PUNE) MAHARASHTRA
CIVIL MOTOR DRIVER (CMD) (LEVEL-2 Rs. 19900) ; Unit : - 757 (I) Tpt PI ASC (Civ GT) ; Total Vacancies : - 01 Post ; Unit Location : MUMBAI ,MAHARASHTRA
Calculation of Age: Age calculation will be reckoned from last crucial date of receipt of application, i.e 21 days and 28 days for candidates Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep Region in this advertisement of Employment News. Age limit as on the last date of receipt of application will be as under
(a) General - 18 to 25 years
(b) Scheduled Tribes - 18 to 30 years
(c) Other Backward Classes - 18 to 28 years
3. Education Qualification, technical qualification and desirable skills will be as under
CIVIL MOTOR DRIVER (CMD) : -
Events :- Education Qualification : - Essential Qualification :- 10th pass (Matric from a recognized educational board/university for CMD, Mazdoor and Chowkidar
Events :- Essential Technical Qualification : - Must possess Civil Driving License for Heavy Vehicles & must have minimum two years experience of driving such vehicles thereafter.
Desirable Skill : - Conversant with duties of Chowkidar trades with one year’s experience in the trade
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may submit their application as per the format given and attach the following documents alongwith application:-
(a) Affixing two recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer one on right hand corner of the application and another on the acknowledgement card.
(b) Signature of Gazetted Officer and stamp of institution must be endorsed partially on application form and partially on the photograph. All photocopies of documents attached with the application should be clear and legible. Illegible / blurred copies or partially filled I faulty application will be summarily rejected.
(c) Only clear colour photographs taken by still camera pasted on the application form and Acknowledgement I Admission Card will be accepted and unclear / scanned / digitally printed photographs will be not accepted and application will be summarily rejected.
(d) Self attested copies of the following documents must be attached as applicable
(i) Educational certificate alongwith Date of birth is enfaced, (10th and 12th).
(ii) Technical qualification certificate.
(iii) Caste certificate.
(iv) Discharge certificate for Ex servicemen only.
(v) Civilian driving license for Heavy Vehicles Motor Driver alongwith two years experience certificate after the date of issue of License for Civilain Motor Driver only.
(vi) Two self addressed envelopes of 28 cm x 12 cm size with postal stamps of Rs. 25/- each.
5. Written Test: Written Test will be conducted for only those candidates whose applications are found to be complete and in order.
(a) The written test in all respect for Mazdoor, Chowkidar and Civil Motor Driver
(CMD) will carry 150 marks. The question paper will be in bilingual format, objective type and matriculation level based. Answers to be marked on a OMR Sheet which will be issued at the examination centre. Negative marking 0.25 marks for each wrong Answer. The division of syllabus is as under :-
(i) General Intelligence and Reasoning - 25 marks
(ii) Numerical Aptitude - 25 marks
(iii) General English - 50 marks
(iv) General Awareness - 50 marks
(b) The number of candidates to be called based on merit list of written test for physical endurance/skill test and will be restricted to 10 times of the number of vacancies.
6. Physical Endurance/Skill Test: Physical endurance/skill test will be conducted for candidates who have qualified based on the merit of written test. The details of physical endurance/skill test are as under :-
(a) Physical Endurance Test for Mazdoor and Chowkidar Post. Physical endurance test as deemed fit by the board of officers will be conducted for candidates who have qualified in the written test. This test carries no marks and candidates will be either PASS OR FAIL.
(b) Physical Endurance and Driving Test for Civil Motor Driver Post. Physical endurance and driving test as deemed fit by the board of officers will be conducted for candidates who have qualified in the merit of written test. This test carries no marks and the candidates will be either PASS OR FAIL.
1. Service liability of candidates is anywhere in India. Field service liability is also applicable. New entrants to central government service will come under new contributory pension scheme.
2. All applications shall be received by post only. No applications shall be accepted by hand/courier. The envelope must be superscribed with the application for the
post of_(Gen/OBC/SC/ST/ESM/EWS/MSP/PH). Application received
without marking any particular category shall be deemed to be incomplete and thus rejected. One application will be accepted for one post only. Application received without marking any particular category shall be deemed to be incomplete and thus rejected. Application received after due date/incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please note that incomplete application without affixing photographs or without enclosing attested copies of educational certificate/ showing date of birth and caste certificate (as applicable) or if applicant is found under age or over age on last of receipt of application as indicated above will be rejected and candidates will not be accepted for recruitment.
3. No TA or DA is admissible to any candidate. Candidates will make their own arrangements for lodging / boarding during the written test and physical endurance and practical test, whenever called.
4. Application NOT confirming / matching to the format given in notification, any mismatch in particulars will NOT be accepted and no repeat no information on rejection of application will be given. Application must be on A4 size paper and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/ADMISSION CARD also must be on A4 size paper separately.
5. NO ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE SHOULD ACCOMPANY THE APPLICATION.
These should be produced only at the time of written test and during Physical / Skilled test or when called for. The unit assumes no liability towards loss of original certificate.
6. The vacancies shown above are provisional and may be increased / reduced or even made nil without assigning any reasons.
7. The recruitment process can be cancelled / postponed / suspended / terminated without any prior notice / assigning any reasons at any stage.
8. Caste certificate issued under the authority of Union Govt of India will be accepted.
9. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for the test.
10. No extra weightage will be allotted for additional / extra / higher qualification.
11. Any legal disputes will be under the jurisdiction Pune Court only.
WARNING : All the candidates are warned to be careful from the self styled agents / touts and also advised to report to the OFFICER COMMANDING, 752 Transport Company (Civil GT) PUNE, PIN -900449 c/o 56 APO against any mal practice seen/ observed by them.
OFFICER COMMANDING, 752 TRANSPORT COMPANY (CIVIL GT), ROSS ROAD, NEAR RACE COURSE, PUNE, PIN - 411 001