NOTIFICATION 02/2019 RECRUITMENT CIVILIAN PERSONNEL IN INDIAN NAVY AT NAVAL DOCKYARD MUMBAI FOR POST OF FIREMAN (ERSTWHILE FIREMAN GR. II & GR I)
1. This is with reference to the Revised Result published in Employment News dated 05-11 Oct 19 for Recruitment of Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr. II and Gr. I).
2. Letters to 53 candidates were sent for pre-recruitment formalities i.e. Document Verification. Out of aforesaid 14 candidates did not report for pre-recruitment formalities on 14/15 Oct 19.
3. Reminder to non-reported/ absent candidates have been sent on their Present/ Permanent address mentioned in their application form on 16 Oct 19. Accordingly candidates have to report on 27 Nov 19 (0930 Hrs) at Muster Gate, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai -400023.
4. If the candidates fail to report by stipulated date it will be presumed that they are not interested in joining the post of Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr. II and Gr. I). Accordingly, their candidature will be cancelled as per extant Govt. Orders. In case, the candidates are not interested or unwilling for employment for the subject post may convey their unwillingness through email or in-writing to Naval Dockyard.
5. Candidates are also requested to check the website www.bhartiseva.com & www.indiannavy.nic.in regularly for updates/
Muster Gate, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai -400023.