DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2017 for Junior Research Fellow
Ministry of Defence,
Delhi - 110054.
Defence Research & Development Organization Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) invites application for the Position Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
DRDO CEPTAM Centre invites application for the following post :
1. Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No. of Vacancy : 01
3. Education Qualifications for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2017 : Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science from a recognized university in First division with NET qualified.
Desirable : Knowledge of statistical software Packages / Tools.
4. Subject / Discipline for EQR : Statistics
5. Date of Interview, Registration Time & Venue : 08th August, 2017 (Tuesday) (may extend to second day if number of candidates are more) 10.00 Hrs-11:00 Hrs.
Note : Candidate who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis may also apply.
- Duly filled DRDO CEPTAM application form (form in PDF is also available at website www.drdo.gov.in addressed to the following address :“The Director, Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM), DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Metcalfe House, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054“
- Alongwith self-attested copies of Mark-sheets and Certificates should be brought at the time of walk-in-interview along with a recent passport size coloured photograph affixed on the right top corner of the first page of application.
- Candidates working in Government / Public Sector Under taking / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- DRDO CEPTAM Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) will get stipend of 25,000/-per month + HRA and other facilities as per Government rules.
- DRDO CEPTAM Age Limit : Not exceeding 28 years (Age relaxation as per Government rules) as on 08th August, 2017.
- Tenure : The post is temporary and maximum tenure is 2 years.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right of absorption in DRDO.
DRDO CEPTAM General Conditions 2017 :
- Candidate working in Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should bring original ‘NOC’ from their respective department at the time of Interview.
- Candidates need to produce their all documents in original along with ID and Address proof (Aaadhar, Voter-ID, etc.), two recent passport size coloured photographs ( in addition to one pasted on application form) at the time of interview. Without producing original documents, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Police verification / Medical Test / Antecedents of selected candidate will be carried out / verified as per Government rules.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Application with them.
- No TA/DA and lodging facility will be admissible for the interview.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile / Pen Drive / Laptops / Electronics Device / Camera at the time of interview.
DRDO CEPTAM Reporting Date & Time : 08th August, 2017 from 09:15 Hrs.