Applications are invited for filling up of the following post in Cabinet Secretariat on Deputation from officers of the Central Government or Central Armed Police Forces or Defence Services, possessing the qualifications as mentioned below:
1. Post : Under Secretary (Central Repair Facility)
2. No. of Post : 01 (One)
3. Pay Level : Level 11 (Rs. 67700-208700/-)
4. Eligibility Criteria : Officers of the Central Government or Central Armed Police Forces or Defence Services: -
A. (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department or as per rank equivalence for Defence Service officers; or
(ii) with five years' service rendered after appointment to the post on regular basis in level 10 (Rs. 56100-177500/-) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department (for civilian officers only); and
B. Possessing the following educational qualification and experience, namely-
(i) Bachelor's degree in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a Government recognised University or Institution.
(ii) Five years of experience in the field of Automobile from a Government Organisation. Note :-The departmental officers who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation/short term contract, and similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. NOTE :-1. Deputation tenure of the selected candidates shall be governed by Central Government Rules in force from time to time (DoP&T O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 mutatis mutandis). The period of deputation shall be as specified in recruitment rules of this department, amended from time to time. However, deputation/ contract tenure of defence personnel shall be prescribed by the Ministry of Defence from time to time.
2. Upon appointment, selected candidates are also eligble for special allowance @20% of basic pay. However, no Deputation Duty Allowance will be paid.
3. The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government, should ordinarily not exceed four years.
4. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/ short term contract shall not exceed fifty-six (56) years, as on the last date of receipt of applications.
5. The application in the proforma as given in Annexure-l may be sent through proper channel to Under Secretary(Pers. D), Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India, Room No. 1001, B-1 Wing, 10th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003 within 60 days from the date of issue of this advertisement in the Employment News along with the following:-
(a) Complete and up-to-date APARs of the officers for the last 5 years or photocopies thereof duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary, or equivalent on each page. Photocopies of APARs not attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent shall not be accepted.
(b) Certificate by the Administrative Authority as per format given at Annexure-ll.
(c) However, an advance copy of the application may be forwarded directly to the above mentioned address to facilitate timely receipt of the application.
7. The applications/ CV not accompanied by supporting certificates/documents in support of Qualification and Experience claimed by the candidates would not be processed for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the selection.
8. Applications received after the due date or without any of the aforesaid documents/ information or otherwise incomplete shall not be considered.
9. While forwarding the application, it may be certified that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct, there is no doubt about the integrity of the officer and that no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against the officer.