Union Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012 Online Application Form
- Union Bank of India Clerical Recruitment 2012 Through IBPS Score Card
- UBI Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012 Eligibility Through IBPS Score Card
- UBI Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012 Selection Process Through IBPS Score Card
- UBI Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012 Exam Centres & Call Letters Through IBPS Score Card
- UBI Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012 Online Application Form Through IBPS Score Card
(a) Candidates Must possess his / her own valid personal e-mail id which should be valid for the entire duration of this recruitment project. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e – mail id, he / she should create his / her new e – mail id. Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID ( as specified in the UBI Bank online application form while applying for Common Written Examination CWE conducted in November / December 2011 ) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Union Bank may send call letters for Group Discussion / Interview etc. to the registered e – mail ID.
(b) Eligible candidates are required to apply only ‘ Onilne ’ through our website www.unionbankofindia.co.in. No other means / mode of Union Bank of India application will be acceptable. A candidate can submit only one online application which can be made between 19.06.2012 and 03.07.2012 ( both days inclusive ).
(c) Candidates should keep the particulars of their UBI Bank Exam Application Fee Paid details, UBI Bank Clerk Educational Qualifications, Work Experience details, and other Personal details ready before applying as these details are required to be entered in the Union Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012 Online Application Form.
(d) Union Bank of India Apply Online 2012 :
(i) Go on to the Internet and to the UBI Bank’s website www.unionbankofindia.co.in and on the Home Page under the link ” Careers “, access the Union Bank of India Clerk Recruitment Notification entitled ” Union Bank Recruitment Project – 2012 – Clerk.
(ii) Print the UBI Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification and the UBI Exam Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan and make payment of the prescribed Union Bank of India Online Application Fee after the opening date of payment of UBI Bank Clerk Online application fee and before the closing date of payment of Union Bank of India Clerk Vacancies 2012 application fee ( wherever applicable ) at any Union Bank of India Branch, as spelt out under ” Payment of non-refundable Union Bank of India Clerk Exam Application Fee ”.
(iii) After making Payment of the UBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 Online Application Fees re – visit the UBI Bank’s Website and the Union Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2012.
(iv) Click on link ” online application for ” Clerk ” to open up the appropriate UBI Bank Online Application Form Format.
(v) The Union Bank of India Clerk Recruitment online registration process will be as follows :
(1) a login page will first be displayed where candidates have to enter their credentials i.e. Registration Number or Roll No. and Password.
(2) If the candidate has qualified in the Union Bank of India Common Written Examination the online application form will subsequently be displayed where the candidate may only enter his Name, fee payment details and update his educational qualifications, languages known etc. The data in the other fields such as the scores obtained in the examination etc. will be automatically displayed on the screen to the candidate.
(3) After the candidate enters the requisite details, verifies and submits the Union Bank of India Clerk Job 2012 online application form, a printout of the UBI Bank Clerk Online application form is generated by the system. There is no provision for candidates to edit the UBI Bank Clerk Vacancy 2012 Online Application details after submission. Candidates may take a printout of the same and produce it along with the other requisite documents if shortlisted for further UBI Bank selection processes.
Last date for submission / receipt of Union Bank of India Clerk Vacancies 2012 Online Application Form 2012 : 03.07.2012.
The Last Date for making payment of UBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 Exam Application Fees at any Union Bank of India Branch ( prior to UBI Bank Applying Online) is 03.07.2012.
The Printed copy of the System Generated Union Bank of India Clerk Vacancy Exam Application Form with a passport size photograph affixed thereon, Photocopy of the UBI Bank Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan ( wherever applicable ) and one set of photocopies of the specified documents should not be submitted at the time of making the UBI Bank Clerk 2012 application form. All these documents, along with the original of these documents, are required to be submitted only when invited for the Union Bank of India Personal Interview 2012. Candidates are exhorted in their own interest not to wait till the last date to pay the UBI Clerk recruitment application fees and to apply online and face the possibility of disappointment due to their inability to access the Union bank’s website on account of heavy internet traffic, but to avail of the opportunity of a large time span afforded by applying much before the closing dates. The UBI bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidate not being able to submit his / her Union Bank of India Clerk Recruitment application on account of non – availability of the internet connectivity or for any other reason beyond the control of the UBI bank.
Payment of non – refundable Union Bank of India Clerk Exam Application fee 2012 :
(1) Applicants are first required to go to the Union Bank’s website www.unionbankofindia.co.in and on the Home Page open the link ” Careers “.
(2) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “Union Bank Recruitment Project – 2012 Clerk “.
(3) Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘ UBI Bank Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan ‘.
(4) Fill in the UBI Bank Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in Block Letters.
(5) Go to the nearest Union Bank of India Branch with the Union Bank of India Clerk Exam Application Fee Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Union Bank of India Clerk Job 2012 Application Fee as indicated below :
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees|
|GEN / OBC||100.00|
(6) Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Union Bank of India Exam Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the UBI Bank with,
(a) Branch Name.
(b) Branch SOL ID.
(c) 7 to 10 Digit Trans ID.
(d) Date of Deposit filled in by the Branch Official.
(7) You are now ready to Union Bank of India Apply Online by re-visiting the UBI Bank Clerk Job Recruitment Notification on the UBI Bank’s website and going to the link entitled ” Online Application for Union Bank Clerical Recruitment Project 2012 ” to open up the appropriate UBI Bank Clerk Job Online Application Form Format.
(8) Carefully fill in the details from the Union Bank of India Clerk Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan in the UBI Bank Clerk Vacancy Online Application Form at the appropriate place.
(9) The original of the Receipted UBI Bank Exam Application Fee Payment Challan should be attached to the System Generated Printed Union Bank of India Clerk Job 2012 Application Form, to be submitted only at the time of the UBI Bank Personal Interview 2012.
Payment of UBI Bank Clerical Exam application fees by any other mode except by the above stated mode will not be accepted. Instruments like demand draft / bankers cheques / indian postal orders received towards payment of Union Bank of India Exam application fees will not be encashed by the Union bank and such instruments if received will not be returned to the applicants. An UBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 online application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other Union Bank of India Clerical examination or selection. Therefore, before UBI Bank applying online for the post the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils each of the Union Bank of India eligibility criteria and other norms, including possessing the requisite documents, as mentioned in this UBI Bank Clerical Notification 2012.