UBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014 Online Application Form
UBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2014 :
The candidates can apply only for one post. The UBI Specialist Officer Applications of candidates applying for more than one post and / or submitting Multiple UBI Specialist Officer Applications / Registrations for the same post will be summarily rejected and the UBI Specialist Officer Application fee / intimation charges will be forfeited. The candidates can apply only online from 21st April, 2014 to 05th May, 2014 ( both days inclusive ) and no other mode of UBI Specialist Officer Application will be accepted.
Pre – Requisite for applying online :
Before applying online, candidates should :
I. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature conform to the required specification given in Annexure – I to this Notification.
II. Keep the necessary details of educational Qualification, Post qualification work experience and other personal details ready for entering in the online UBI Specialist Officer Application.
III. Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment project. Under no circumstance, a candidate should share with / mention email ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying online and must maintain that email account. Third party email ID is not permitted.
Non – refundable UBI Specialist Officer Application fees / Intimation Charges ( payable only through online mode ) :
Category of Applicant
|Gen and OBC||600.00 ( UBI Specialist Officer Application fees )|
|All Others||100.00 ( intimation charges )|
Bank Transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of UBI Specialist Officer Application fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Payment of UBI Specialist Officer Application fees by any other mode except online will not be accepted. Instruments like Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque / Indian postal orders received towards payment of UBI Specialist Officer Application fees / intimation charges will not be accepted under any circumstance. UBI Specialist Officer Application fees / Intimation Charges are non – refundable and once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can be held for in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Procedure for applying online :
(1) Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website : www.unionbankofindia.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment” under “Career” page to access the Recruitment Notification titled “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2014 – 15 ( Specialist Officer ) – Link for Notification and Online UBI Specialist Officer Application”.
(2) Eligible candidates are then required to click on the link given at the end of notification for the online UBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2014.
(3) Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload in the online UBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2014. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
(4) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line UBI Specialist Officer Application at appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online UBI Specialist Officer Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the UBI Specialist Officer Application. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the UBI Specialist Officer Application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(5) The UBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2014 is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(6) The payment can be made by using only Master / Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
(7) After the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the UBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2014 is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(8) If the online transaction has been successfully completed, a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
(9) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed „Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again Candidates may then revisit the „Apply Online link and fill in their UBI Specialist Officer Application details again.
(10) On successful completion of the transaction, an e – receipt will be generated.
(11) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online UBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2014.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the UBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2014 in one go, he / she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the UBI Specialist Officer Application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. Candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change / edit will be allowed after submission. The registration at this stage is provisional. After online payment no edit of the details in the online UBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2014 is possible.
a) After submitting your payment in formation in the online UBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2014, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
b) For Credit Card users : All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non – Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
c) To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
After completing the procedure of applying on – line, including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on – line UBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2014, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the IBPS / Banks.
Important Notes :
Please note that all the particulars mentioned by the applicants in the online UBI Specialist Officer Applications, including Name, Post Applied, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile number, Email ID, Post qualification experience etc. will be considered final and no modification will be allowed after online submission.
The Bank will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of furnishing of incorrect / incomplete details in the UBI Specialist Officer Application or omission to provide the required details. he Bank will not be responsible if the candidate is not able to submit the UBI Specialist Officer Application within the last date on account of any reason. The candidates are, therefore, advised in their own interest to apply well in time.
Any information submitted by an applicant in his / her UBI Specialist Officer Application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he / she shall be liable for prosecution / civil consequences in case the information / detail furnished by him / her is found to be false at any stage.
Note : An UBI Specialist Officer Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Therefore, before applying on-line for the post the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils each of the eligibility criteria and other norms, including submission of documents, as mentioned in this notification.
UBI Specialist Officer Applications from Serving Employees :
Subject to their fulfilling the eligibility criteria, existing employees of Union Bank of India may apply through proper channel ( HR Departments of the Regional Office / Field General Managers Office under whose jurisdiction they work ). Such candidates, if selected, shall resign from their present positions in the Bank and re-join the Banks service afresh.