Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Clerk Recruitment 2014
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd,
57, V. E. Road,
Tuticorin - 628 002,
Phone No : +91 461 2321382,
Website : www.tmb.in,
Email : email@example.com.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd, Thoothukudi invites application for the post of clerk. Other details of application form, pay scale, age limit, selection procedure, training / probationary period details are given below :
Recruitment for Clerk Post in TMB Bank 2014 :
TMB Bank Clerk Age Limit 2014 :
Maximum Age Limit for Graduates : 24 years and for Post Graduates 26 years as on 30th June, 2014.
Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
TMB Bank Clerk Recruitment Cut Off - Age Limit Details 2014
|Cut Off Date of Birth for Under Graduates||For General||Date of Birth on or after - 01st July, 1990|
|For MBC / BC||Date of Birth on or after - 01st July, 1988|
|For SC / ST / PH||Date of Birth on or after - 01st July, 1985|
|Cut Off Date of Birth for Post Graduates||For General||Date of Birth on or after - 01st July, 1988
|For MBC / BC||Date of Birth on or after - 01st July, 1986
|For SC / ST / PH||Date of Birth on or after - 01st July, 1983|
- A Graduate ( Arts, Commerce & Science ), other than Engineering category, with minimum of 55% marks or a Post Graduate, from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations ( or )
- An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
- 1. Students who are awaiting final semester result may also apply subject to the conditions mentioned in this page.
- 2. Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not eligible.
Selection Process :
The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination. The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by email / post. The Online Examination will be of objective type. After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
Probationary Period :
- Selected candidates will be placed at a Branch / Office of the Bank anywhere in India on Probation for a period of one year. They will be fixed in the following pay scale with applicable DA : 8000 – 400 / 1 – 8400 – 500 / 3 – 9900 – 600 / 4 – 12300 – 700 / 7 – 17200 – 1300 / 1 – 18500 – 800 / 2 – 20100.
- The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of 8000/- plus applicable DA ( At present 7,800/- ) etc. The total emoluments at present approximately is 16, 500/- per month. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in INDIA.
Application Form :
- Any TMB Bank Clerk Recruitment Application submitted without registering in online e – TMB Bank Clerk Recruitment Application will not be considered. The candidate Should submit a hard copy of the TMB Bank Clerk Recruitment Applications 2014 which is printed after online registration and it should be accompanied with a demand draft / pay order of 300.00 ( 150.00 for SC / ST Candidates ) drawn in favour of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Thirunelveli.
- In addition to that, candidates should enclose the self attested photocopy of X / SSCL and XII / HSC mark sheet along with e application form. The hard copy of the e – application should be signed by the applicant. One recent passport size colour photograph to be fixed on Hard Copy of e – TMB Bank Clerk Recruitment 2014 Application.
- The said hard copy of the e – Application along with the demand draft / pay order and the required enclosure ( X & XII Mark Sheet Photocopy ) should reach us within 5 days from the date of Online e – Application registration but not later than 19th August, 2014.
- E – mail will be sent to the candidates with their registration number after filing the e – application. The cover containing hard copy of the TMB Bank Clerk Recruitment Applications 2014 along with the demand draft / pay order and the required enclosure ( X & XII Mark Sheet Photocopy ) should be superscribed as “Application for Recruitment of Clerks 2014″ and should reach us within 5 days from the date of online e – application filing but not later than 19th August, 2014 to : The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi – 628002.
- Please note, the last date for Online e – Application Filing is 13th August, 2014 and the Hard Copy of the said e – Application along with the demand draft / pay order and the required enclosure ( X & XII Marksheet Photocopy ) should reach us within 5 days from the date of online e – application filing but not later than 19th August, 2014.
- Eligible applicants will be communicated individually by post / email with details about the online test / interview to be attended. The bank will not entertain any correspondence / emails / phone calls in regards to this recruitment process whatsoever. The decision of the bank in the selection of the candidates at every stage is final.
- TMB Bank Clerk Recruitment Application Fee 2014 : Candidates will have to pay a fee of 300.00 ( 150.00 for SC / ST Candidates ) by way of crossed demand draft / pay order drawn in favour of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Thirunelveli.
General Instructions :
- Candidates are advised to adhere to the eligibility conditions given strictly. Any information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate. Any handwritten correction in e – Application will not be accepted. All such e – Applications will not be considered.
- Take a Laser Print Out of the Online e – Application Form for Submission in A4 Size Sheet Only. Print two copies of this e – Application Form on A4 Size Sheet Only, one to be sent to us and the other for your reference.
- After Registration of Online e – Application, a soft copy of your e – Application Form can be sent to your email address with registration number by clicking on appropriate button immediately after completion of e – Application Registration Process.
- In case printing facility is presently not available, you may print this e – Application from your email. Write your “Application Serial Number” and your Full Name at the back of the demand draft / pay order. Write TMB Bank Clerk Recruitment 2014 Application Serial Number” on all the documents being enclosed by you. Affix a Recent Color Photograph ( Size : 2″ x 2″ only ) in the space provided. Do not use stapler pins. Sign the TMB Bank Clerk Recruitment Application form.
- Please note that in case of non – submission of the hard copy of the e - Application or e – Application with incorrect / incomplete particulars or e – TMB Bank Clerk Recruitment 2014 Application received without the relative examination fee, and not received within the stipulated date even due to postal / courier delay are liable to be rejected. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The correctness of all the data in the TMB Bank Clerk Recruitment 2014 Application is the sole responsibility of the candidate. Furnishing inaccurate details will result in summary disqualification of the candidate. Further, the Bank reserves the right to reject any TMB Bank Clerk Recruitment Applications 2014 without assigning any reason and Bank’s decision in the matter of eligibility, conduct of examination; interview and selection would be final.
- No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Bank which may please be noted. The Bank reserves the right to eliminate the ineligible candidates at any point of time, before, during, or after the online test / interview / selection. The Decision of the Bank is final.