State Bank of India Probationary Officers Recruitment 2013
|SBI Probationary Officers Exam Online Practice Test 2013 – Awesome Offer 30% Discount !!! Grab Now !!!|
Important Dates for SBI Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2013 :
State Bank of India Online Registration of PO Recruitment Application Form 2013 : 30.01.2013 to 23.02.2013.
Payment of SBI Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy Online Application Fees 2013 : 30.01.2013 to 23.02.2013.
Payment of SBI Bank PO Recruitment Offline Application Fees 2013 : 01.02.2013 to 28.02.2013.
Date of State Bank of India Written Examination 2013 : 28.04.2013.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers ( POs ) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Probationary Officer Vacancies in State Bank of India 2013 :
|SBI Bank PO Vacancies||SBI Bank Probationary Officer Vacancies ( PWD )|
SBI Bank PO Vacancies for OH & VH category candidates are reserved horizontally. State Bank of India Probationary Officer Vacancies including reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the requirements of SBI Bank.
Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Officer Jobs in State Bank of India 2013 ( as on 01.01.2013 ) :
(A) Essential Academic Qualifications for PO Vacancies in SBI Bank 2013 :
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
(B) Age Limit for Probationary Officer Recruitment in State Bank of India 2013 ( As on 01.01.2013 ) :
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.01.2013 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1983 and not later than 01.01.1992 ( both days inclusive ).
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit to Reserved category candidates.
Upper age is relaxable by :
(i) 3 years in the case of OBC candidates.
(ii) 5 years in the case of :
(a) SC / ST candidates. (b) Ex – servicemen ( including Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers ) who have rendered at least five years continuous Military Service and have been released on completion of assignment ( including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year ) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or /on account of physical disability or have been released / discharged on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service or on invalidment (c) Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January, 1980 and 31st December, 1989.
(iii) 10 years for VH / OH ( Gen ) ; 13 years for VH / OH ( OBC ) and 15 years for VH / OH ( SC / ST ) candidates.
Cumulative Age Relaxation will not be available either under the above items or in combination with any other items.
Notes for Orthopedically Handicapped ( OH ) / Visually Handicapped ( VH ) candidates :
OH / VH Candidates who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability should possess disability certificate issued by Medical Board duly constituted by Central or State Government issued on or before last date of online submission of SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2013 application :
a) Only those OH candidates who have locomotor disability or cerebral palsy with locomotor impairment of minimum of 40% and only those who fall in the following categories are eligible to apply :
BL : Both legs affected but not arms.
OA : One arm affected ( R or L ) :
- Impaired reach ;
- weakness of grip ;
OL : One leg affected ( R or L ).
MW : Muscular weakness and limited physical endurance.
b) Only those Visually handicapped persons who suffer from any one of the following conditions are eligible to apply :
- Total absence of sight.
- Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 ( Snellen ) in the better eye with correcting lenses.
- Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degrees or worse.
c) Candidates having low vision as defined in Chapter I, Para 2 (u) of The persons with Disabilities ( Equal opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation ) Act, 1995.
d) At the time of SBI Bank PO written examination, only blind / low vision candidates and those candidates whose writing speed is affected by cerebral palsy can use scribe / writer at his / her own cost. In all such cases where a scribe / writer is used, the following rules will apply :
- The candidate will have to arrange his / her own scribe / writer at his / her cost.
- Scribe / writer must be essentially one grade lower in educational qualification than the minimum eligibility educational qualifications of the candidate ( i.e. graduation in this recruitment ), thus the qualification of scribe/ writer should not be more than XIIth standard pass.
- Both the candidate as well as the scribe / writer will have to give a suitable undertaking, confirming that the scribe/writer fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe / writer as mentioned above. Further, in case it later transpires that he / she did not fulfil any of the laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the SBI Bank Probationary Officer written examination 2013.
- Only those candidates who use a scribe / writer shall be eligible for extra time of 20 minutes and / or part thereof for every hour of the examination provided that the candidate uses scribe / writer for both the objective and descriptive test.
Instructions for writing Category Name and Category Code No. while applying online.
Category names and their code numbers are given below.
Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘ Creamy Layer ‘, are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘ GEN ‘ or ‘ GEN ( OH ) ‘ or ‘ GEN ( VH ) ‘ ( as applicable ).
|Category Name||Code No.||Category Name||Code No.||Category Name||Code No.||Category Name||Code No.|
|SC ( OH )||02||ST ( OH )||05||OBC ( OH )||08||GEN ( OH )||11|
|SC ( VH )||03||ST ( VH )||06||OBC ( VH )||09||GEN ( VH )||12|