SMGB Bank Recruitment 2013 Selection Procedure
1. Selection Process for Officer Junior Management ( Scale – I ) ( Assistant Manager ) Recruitment in SMGB Bank 2013 :
SMGB Bank Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs Common Written Examination ( CWE ) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and SMGB Bank Personal Interview 2013. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores ( TWSS ) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC / ST / OBC / UR category.
2. Selection Process for Office Assistant ( Multipurpose ) Jobs in SMGB Bank 2013 :
SMGB Bank Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs Common Written Examination ( CWE ) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores ( TWSS ) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC / ST / OBC / UR category.
SMGB Bank Personal Interview 2013 :
Depending on the number of SMGB Bank vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short listed based on their Total Weighted Standard Scores ( TWSS ). Remaining applicants, if any, will not receive an interview call from the SMGB Bank.
The mere submission of application does not entitle a candidate to be called for SMGB Bank interview 2013. SMGB Bank Recruitment 2013 Application fee once remitted will not be refunded.
The total marks for SMGB Bank Interview will be 30.
SMGB Bank Interview Centre 2013 :
The SMGB Bank Interview will be held at Malappuram and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the SMGB Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
SMGB Bank reserves the right to cancel the centre and / or add some other centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. SMGB Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the centres other than the one he / she has opted for.
General Instructions for SMGB Bank Recruitment 2013 :
1. Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in SMGB Bank Vacancy advertisement 2013.
Decision of the SMGB Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of SMGB Bank interview, selection and any other matter relating to SMGB Bank recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank on this behalf.
Mere admission to the SMGB Bank Written Test and / or passing the test and being invited by the SMGB Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the SMGB Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the SMGB Bank Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Written examination and have been called for SMGB Bank interview 2013.
In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated.
2. Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “ Creamy Layer ” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “ UR ” or “ UR Persons with Disabilities ” as applicable. OBC Certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying ‘ Creamy Layer ’ clause based on income issued recently ( i.e., issued on or after 01.04.2012 ) should be submitted at the time of SMGB Bank Interview 2013.
3. Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations / age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability.
4. Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings ( including banks ) should send their SMGB Bank Recruitment 2013 application through proper channel and produce a ” No Objection Certificate ” from their employer at the time of SMGB Bank Interview, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
5. The candidates will have to appear for SMGB Bank interview at their own expense. However, unemployed eligible SC / ST / PWD candidates attending the SMGB Bank interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class ordinary train / bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel. The SMGB Bank will not be responsible for any injury / losses, etc of any nature during their travel time.
6. Only those candidates willing to serve anywhere in Kerala State need apply.
7. Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
8. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Ernakulam
9. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
10. No candidate is permitted to use calculator, telephones of any kind, pagers or any such other instruments during the SMGB Bank selection process.
11. The SMGB Bank may at its discretion hold a second stage / conduct Supplementary process wherever necessary in respect of a centre / venue / specific post of a candidate(s).
12. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the SMGB Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the SMGB Bank.
13. All Candidates must submit the photo copies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc.
The candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / Persons with Disabilities Category are required to submit an attested copy of their caste certificate / certificate of handicap issued by the competent authority, in addition to other certificates as specified above.
Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate / relevant certificates at the time of SMGB Bank Interview, failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
14. A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the computer generated SMGB Bank Recruitment 2013 application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of SMGB Bank interview 2013.
Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the SMGB Bank recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the interview may lead to disqualification.