Latest Recruitment in RBI Bank Maintenance Attendant 2012
Reserve Bank of India Applications are invited from Indian citizens as specified below for enlistment in wait – list to the Post of Maintenance Attendant in class IV cadre in RBI Bank???s Chandigarh office within its recruitment Zone.
1. Zone of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2012 : States of Punjab, Haryana & Himachal Pradesh and Union Territory of Chandigarh.
2. RBI Bank Vacant Posts : 08 ( 04 posts reserved for OBC and 04 posts unreserved ).
* Note :
As regards reservation for Persons with Disabilities ( PWD ). One post each will be reserved for visually handicapped ( Low Vision ) and hearing impaired ( Partially Deaf and Deaf ). Orthopedically Handicapped ( One leg affected ) candidates can also apply but they will not be entitled for reservation meant for Persons with Disabilities. The PWD candidates may belong to any category, ( i.e SC / ST / OBC / UR ). PWD candidates should enclose copy of certificates issued by competent authority.
3. Reserve Bank of India Chandigargh Job Requirements 2012 :
Selected candidates would be required to work in RBI Bank’s various departments / offices / residential premises covered by the zone of Reserve Bank of India recruitment 2012. They are required to sweep and swab the floors, clean the toilets and furniture etc. Their duties will also include cleaning / dusting the RBI Bank’s premises / residential colonies.
4. Educational Qualifications for Maintenance Attendant Jobs 2012 ( as on 01.12.2011 ) :
Minimum : VII Std. Pass, Maximum – Under graduation.
The candidates must have passed the necessary examination from the Schools / Board within the zone of recruitment i.e States of Punjab. Haryana & Himachal Pradesh and Union Territory of Chandigarh. ( Although this condition will not be applicable on Ex – serviceman candidates and children of Reserve Bank Employees / Ex – employees of Reserve Bank ). The RBI Bank educational qualification must have been acquired from educational Institutes / School recognized by the State Government.
5. Maintenance Attendant Pay Scale and Emoluments 2012 :
In the Reserve Bank of India pay scale of 6350 – 220 – 7230 – 260 – 8010 – 300 – 8910 – 400 – 9710 – 500 – 11710 – 680 – 13750 the starting pay will be 6350/- + Additional Special Pay per month and different allowances payable from time to time.
6. Age Limit for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2012 :
The lower and upper age limit for the post is 18 and 25 years respectively as on December 01, 2011, i.e. candidates born before 02.12.1986 and born after 01.12.1993 are not eligible. However, the upper age limit will be relaxed for :
|SI. No.||Category||Relaxation in age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe ( SC / ST )||By 5 years, ie upto 30 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||By 3 years, ie upto 28 years|
|(iii)||Physically Handicapped ( PH )||By 10 years, ie upto 35 years #|
|(iv)||Widows / divorced women / women judicially scparated who have not remarried||Upto 35 years ( 40 years for SC / ST and 38 years for OBC ) @ )|
|(v)||Ex – Servicemen and physically handicapped Ex – servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years. Discharge certificates to be produced at the time of interview.|
|(vi)||Displaced persons from Jammu and Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989||By 5 years, subject to production of certificate issued from concerned Distt. Magistrate or any other authority designated by Govt, of Jammu & Kashmir.|
|(vii)||Ex – employees of Banking institutions / Government offices who were retrenched after – One year service provided they apply through employment exchange||By 6 years, subject to production of certificate issued from the concerned institution.|
# Subject lo production of Medical Certificate from the Authorized Board, indicating the nature and extent of handicap.
@ Subject to, production of death certificate of husband in case of widow and an undertaking that the candidate has not remarried and in case of judicially separated woman, attested copies of the court orders indicating divorce / judicial separation and an undertaking that the candidate has not remarried.
- Except for candidates belonging to category ( VII ) above, the relaxation in upper age limit will be cumulative, if candidate belongs to more than one category.
- The date of birth recorded in the school leaving certificate / transfer certificate will be accepted as the proof of age.
7. Reserve Bank of India Selection Process 2012 :
Under the RBI Bank selection process, apart from Reserve Bank of India Chandigargh written exam / interview, the RBI Bank reserves the right to conduct any other type of exam.
The RBI Bank Recruitment 2012 reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Reserve Bank of India written exam / interview commensurate with the number of vacancies in RBI Bank 2012. The decision of the Bank in this regard, will be final. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle any candidate to be called for RBI Bank written exam / interview 2012.
8. The Bank reserves the right to cancel the Reserve Bank of India Exam application / candidature at any stage of the RBI Bank recruitment process.
9. Reserve Bank of India Exam Application Form 2012 :
(i) Candidates fulfilling the RBI Bank Exam eligibility criteria in respect of educational qualification / age etc. must apply in the prescribed format of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2012 application published herewith. RBI Bank Job Application in any other formal will not be accepted. Foolscap sheet ( 33 cm x 21 cm ) should be used for the RBI Bank Chandigargh Application Form 2012. Reserve Bank of India Application may preferably be typewritten or neatly handwritten in English ( Block Capital ) / Hindi. Attested copies of related certificates / documents may be enclosed.
(ii) RBI Bank Chandigargh Exam Applications complete in all respect must be sent by ordinary post only, at the following address, Or may be deposited in the box. Kept for the purpose, at the entrance to the Reserve Bank of India’s Chandigarh Office on or before the last date of submission.
The Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department,
Recruitment Cell, Sector 17,
Chandigarh – 160 017.
The envelope containing the Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2012 application just be super scribed ” RBI Bank Exam Application for the post of Maintenance Attendant in Class IV “. All RBI Bank Chandigargh Job Applications must be addressed to The Regional Director. No Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Application will be received in person or any acknowledgment given thereto.
10. The following documents may be enclosed with the RBI Bank Maintenance Attendant Recruitment application form 2012 :
- Attested copies of certificates in respect of Age / Educational qualification.
- Attested copy of certificate in respect of service in armed forces ( only for Ex – serviceman candidates )
- Character certificate issued by two Gazetted officers of Central / State Govt. Officers of Reserve Bank of India or Stipendiary Magistrate.
- Attested copies of caste certificate issued by the competent authority ( only for SC / ST / OBC candidates ).
11. Reserve Bank of India Eligibility Criteria 2012 :
Before applying for the post mentioned in the RBI Bank advertisement, the candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility norms in all respects as mentioned in the advertisement on the date specified. Applications incomplete in any respect and / or received late shall be rejected. Bank’s decision in this regard shall be final.
12. Closing Date for receipt of RBI Bank Exam Application Form 2012 :
Reserve bank of India Exam 2012 Applications complete in all respect must reach the Bank’s Office on the aforesaid address latest by 5:15 pm on January 24, 2012.
13. Warning :
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates who were not found eligible / not considered to be called for RBI Bank interview 2012.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any attempt on the part of the candidate to obtain support for his candidature by any means such as submitting fabricated documents, making statements which are incorrect / false, suppressing material information, resorting to irregular or improper means in connection with candidature, using unfair means etc., shall be a disqualification factor. If any person claims to provide assistance by resorting to unfair means, a complaint may be lodged with any of the following :
a) Complaint Redressal Cell, Reserve Bank of India, Central Vista, Sector 17, Chandigarh – 160 017.
b) Central Vigilance Commission, Satarkta Bhawan, Block A, GPO Complex, New Delhi.