Latest Executive Recruitment in IDBI Bank 2012
IDBI Bank Ltd., a banking company under the Companies Act, 1956, having majority share holding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. The IDBI Bank is aggressively expanding its operations.
Executive Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the IDBI Bank has not hired or authorised any agency or organisation or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
The IDBI Bank invites applications from the eligible and suitable applicants for the following posts to be filled on contract basis at its different Branches and Offices.
|Post||Essential Qualification||Age ( years ) as on Cut – off date ( June 01 , 2012 ) ( upto and inclusive of May 31, 2012 )||Date of Written Test||IDBI Executive Vacancies 2012||Reserved for|
|VH ( Low Vision )||OH|
|Executive ( on Contract )||A Graduate from a recognized university||Maximum – 25||September 02, 2012*||500**||75||37||135||7||8|
* Modification or change in the date of the IDBI written test 2012, if any, would be intimated through an advertisement and on the website of the IDBI Bank.
** The number of posts mentioned above is provisional and may vary depending on future requirements. The IDBI Bank reserves the right to empanel the applicants and consider these empanelled applicants ( s ) for future requirements. Offers could be issued in phases, as per the IDBI Bank’s requirement.
@ Reservation @ 4.50% for minorities within OBC Category is subject to court decision in this regard.
# In terms of the Government of India guidelines, theses vacancies are not identified for persons in the Hearing Handicapped ( HH ) category and persons suffering from Blindness in VH category.
Emoluments , Career prospects and Service Conditions :
(i) The IDBI Bank appointment of Executive ( on contract ) will be on contractual basis. The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for extension on year – to – year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of Executive vacancies in IDBI Bank 2012. On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager ( Grade ‘ A ’ ) in the IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by the IDBI Bank. The Executive ( on contract ) will be paid a lump sum / fixed remuneration as per the following chart :
|Consolidated remuneration|| 12,000 per month in the first year.
13,500 per month in the second year.
15,000 per month in the third year of service.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment Eligibility criteria 2012 :
(i) Cut off date : June 01, 2012 ( upto and inclusive of May 31, 2012 ).
(ii) Applicants must be either,
(i) a citizen of India ( or )
(ii) a subject of Nepal ( or )
(iii) a subject of Bhutan ( or )
(iv) a Tibetan refugee ( who came over to India before 1st January 1962 ) with the intention of permanently settling in India ( or )
(v) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar ( formally Burma ), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malwai, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
The applicant, in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the Executive IDBI Bank selection process conducted by the Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate have been issued to him / her by the Government of India.
(iii) As on the cut – off date, the applicants should possess a degree from a recognised University.
(iv) Maximum IDBI Bank Executive Vacancies age limit for General Category applicants applying for the post is 25 years as on cut – off date. The SC, the ST, OBC, PWD and Ex – Servicemen applicants will be extended age relaxation.
(v) Applicants are expected to have proficiency in Computers.
(vi) The IDBI Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria for IDBI Executive Jobs 2012 pertaining to educational qualification ( including percentage of marks secured at Graduation ) and / or work experience. Depending upon the requirement, IDBI Bank reserves the right to cancel or restrict or curtail or enlarge the IDBI Executive recruitment process 2012, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason there for.
Age relaxation for IDBI Bank Executive Vacancy 2012 :
The SC, the ST, OBC, PWD and Ex – Servicemen applicants would be eligible for age relaxation as per the Government of India guidelines, as under :
(i) By 3 years in upper age limit for Executive Vacancies in IDBI Bank 2012 in the case of OBC applicants having certificate from the Competent authority with non – creamy layer clause.
(ii) By 5 years in IDBI Executive Job 2012 upper age limit in the case of :
- SC and ST applicants.
- Ex – employees of banking institutions, whose services had to be terminated for reasons of economy or as a result of IDBI bank going into liquidation and personnel retrenched from Government Offices after at least one year’s service and applying through Employment Exchanges.
- Ex – servicemen ( including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers ) provided applicants have rendered at least five years continuous Military Service and have been released on completion of assignment ( including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year ) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability or have been released on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service or on invalidment.
- Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service but whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they would be released on selection within three months from the date of receipt of offer of IDBI Bank appointment 2012.
- Applicants, who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January, 1980 and 31st December, 1989.
- For the Children or family members of those, who have died in the 1984 riots.
(iii) By 10 years in upper age limit for PWD ( General category ), 13 years for PWD ( OBC category ) and 15 years for PWD ( SC or ST category ) applicants.
Cumulative age relaxation will not be available either under the above items or in combination with other items. An ex – serviceman, who has once joined a government job on the civil side ( as an civilian ) after availing of the benefits given to him as an ex – serviceman for his re – employment, including a job in a Public Sector Bank ceases to enjoy ex – serviceman status for further employment.
(a) Age :
10th or 12th standard mark sheet or school leaving certificate or birth certificate. The certificate or documentary evidence issued by the competent authority for age relaxation under any other clause.
(b) Educational Qualifications for IDBI Executive Vacancies 2012 :
- All semester wise or year wise individual mark sheets.
- All mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks ( i.e. if the applicants has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester ( s ) or year ( s ) ).
- Degree or provisional pass certificate.
- High School ( Class 10th ) and Intermediate ( Class 12th ).
- Mark sheets and passing certificates.
(c) Work Experience :
If declared in the IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment application form 2012, all the documents such as experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer ( s ). The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the applicants should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any.
(d) Caste Certificate :
If declared, Copy of Caste or Tribe or Class Certificate for SC, ST and OBC category applicants.
(e) PWD Certificate :
If declared, Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of PWD applicants.
(f) Photo identity certificate ( PAN card or Driving Licence or passport or voters ID card ).
(g) Print out of the IDBI Bank Executive Vacancy online call letter 2012 for the written test with a recent passport size colour photograph ( without dark glasses ) firmly pasted at the prescribed place duly signed across by the applicant.
Inability to produce any of the above mentioned documents ( both original and attested copy ) at the time of IDBI Bank Executive Job interview will render the applicants ineligible for the selection. The IDBI Bank applicants who could not produce the above documents ( both in original and attested copy ) indicated under 4 (v) (a) to (g), would not be allowed to appear for interview in IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2012.