Examination Centre for IBPS RRB Common Written Examination 2014
|IBPS Regional Rural Bank Online Practice Test|
1. The IBPS RRB CWE Examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of IBPS CWE RRB Examination Centres is available below.
2. IBPS RRB Exam 2014, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the RRB Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
3. As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his / her choice however IBPS Recruitment 2014 also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he / she has opted for.
4. Candidate will appear for the examination at an IBPS CWE RRB Examination Centre at his / her own risks and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
5. No request for change of centre for IBPS RRB CWE Examination shall be entertained.
IBPS RRB Examination Centers (Tentative List) :
The IBPS RRB Examination may be held at the following centers and the address of the venue will be advised in the IBPS RRB Exam call letters. IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the RRB Common Written Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. As far as practicable, candidates will be allotted to a centre of his/her choice however IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
|Sl.No.||State||Written Exam Centre||Sl.No||State||Written Exam Centre|
Mumbai / Thane / Navi
|16||Meghalaya||Ri – BhoiShillong|
|19.||Orissa||AngulBalasoreBargarhBaripadaBerhampur ( Ganjam )Bhubaneshwar
|9.||Jammu & Kashmir||BaramulaJammuKathuaSambaSrinagar||24.||Telangana||HyderabadKarimnagarKhammamWarangal|
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph & Signature :
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned ( digital ) image of his / her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
Photograph Image :
1. Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
2. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light – coloured, preferably white, background.
3. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
4. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
5. If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no ” red – eye “.
6. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
7. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
8. Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels ( preferred ).
9. Size of file should be between 20kb – 50 kb.
10. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Signature Image :
1. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
2. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
3. The signature will be used to put on the IBPS RRB CWE Exam Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
4. If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the IBPS RRB CWE examination, does not match the signature on the IBPS RRB Common Written Examination Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
5. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels ( preferred ).
6. Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
7. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
Scanning the photograph & signature :
1. Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi ( dots per inch ).
2. Set Color to True Color.
3. File Size as specified above.
4. Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph / signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size ( as specified above ).
5. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
6. Candidates using MS Windows / MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
7. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
8. While filling in the IBPS RRB CWE Exam 2014 Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature :
1. There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
2. Click on the respective link ” Upload Photograph / Signature “.
3. Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
4. Select the file by clicking on it.
5. Click the ‘ Open / Upload ‘ button.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
(1) In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s IBPS RRB CWE application may be rejected.
(2) After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated IBPS RRB CWE online application forms.
(3) In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his / her IBPS RRB CWE Exam application and re – upload his / her photograph or signature.