HGB Bank Mandi Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment 2015
Application Form :
(i) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.himachalgraminbank.org between 07th April, 2015 to 22nd April, 2015. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID ( as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs – CWE III conducted in September / October 2014 ) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered Email ID.
(iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.himachalgraminbank.org and click on the link “Recruitment”.
(iv) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification :
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Candidates may pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of ( Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank or Punjab National Bank ) in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
- Go to the nearest Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos 87112100056423 for HPGBRECTPR ( OA ) – 2015 and 87112100056414 for HPGBRECTPR (O) – 2015.
- Go to the nearest Punjab National Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos 0311002100045364 for HPGBRECTPR O – 2015 and 0311002100045373 for HPGBRECTPR OA – 2015
(v) Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id / Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
(vi) Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.himachalgraminbank.org. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
(vii) Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form.
(viii) Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
(ix) Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
(x) Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt ( CBS challan ) to the bank at this stage.
(xi) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
(xii) The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission, if shortlisted, for Interview.
Application Fee :
Application Fee ( Including Postage / Intimation Charges ) ( Non Refundable ) :
(i). 20/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
(ii). 100/- for all others
Office Assistant :
(i). 20/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates.
(ii). 100/- for all others
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of HIMACHAL PRADESH GRAMIN BANK or PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, by means of Payment challans available in the Bank’s website www.himachalgraminbank.org.
(i) The payment towards application fee may be made through CBS from any of the Branches of the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank or Punjab National Bank.
(ii) The payment towards application fee through CBS can be made between 10 : 00 A.M. and 1 : 00 P.M.
(iii) The CBS fee payment challan contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the Branch. The candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan must be retained by the candidate after the necessary details such as Transaction ID, Branch Code etc. are filled in by the bank official.
(iv) Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
The applicant should sign and affix his / her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below :
1. Printout of the online application submitted.
2. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of Local language / Native Language as Hindi at 10th Std level Or Local language as Hindi at any level upto graduation level, for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants ( Multipurpose ).
3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
4. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
6. Caste / PWD / any other related certificate as applicable.
7. Photo identity proof.
8. Any other relevant document
Important Note :
If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings ( including Banks & Financial Institutions ) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Important Dates :
(i). Payment of Application Fees : 07th April, 2015 to 22nd April, 2015
(ii). Opening date for Online Registration : 07th April, 2015.
(iii). Last Date for Online Registration : 22nd April, 2015.
Call letters :
All eligible candidates will be issued call letters at the correspondence address given by the candidates in their application form, which will be sent by post / courier.
Candidate has to affix his / her photograph on the call letter. Candidate has to bring this call letter, Original Fee Payment Challan and requisite documents while attending the Interview without which they will not be allowed to take up the Interview.