CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Online Application Form 2015
Application Form :
(i) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.cggb.in. No other means / mode of CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID ( as specified in the online CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment application form while applying for RRBs – CWE III conducted in September / October 2014 ) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered Email ID.
(iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.cggb.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
(iv) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Candidates can pay CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
- Go to the nearest Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. 7031 110 1110 0126.
(v) Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id / Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
(vi) Candidates paying the fee through any OTHER BANK BRANCHES by NEFT only ( not through RTGS ) through its relative voucher of respective Bank Branch to Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank, Guntur branch in A/c. No. 7031 110 1110 0126, the IFSC Code is ANDB0007999 and retain the
‘COUNTER FOLIO’ issued by the Bank containing “Cash Received” seal and with notings of name ( candidate ) with ROLL NUMBER, date, amount
remitted & Unique Transaction Number ( UTR ),
(vii) Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.cggb.in All the fields in the online CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment Application format should be filled up carefully.
(viii) Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan / Counter Foil in the Online CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment Application Form.
(ix) Candidates cannot edit their CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment application after submission.
(x) Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS Challan / Counter Foil will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS Challan / Counter Foil the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment Challan / Counter Foil with them.
(xi) CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT ( CBS Challan / Counter Foil ) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE.
(xii) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
(xiii) The CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
The applicant should sign and affix his / her photograph on such printout of CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below :
1. Printout of the online CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment application submitted.
2. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants ( Multipurpose ).
3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
4. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
7. Photo identity proof.
8. Any other relevant document.
9. Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS Challan / Counter Foil
If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings ( including Banks & Financial Institutions ) will be required to submit their CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Important Dates :
Beginning date of Payment of Application Fees 03rd February, 2015 to 18th February, 2015.
Opening date for Online Registration 03rd February, 2015.
Last Date for Online Registration 18th February, 2015.
Call Letters :
All eligible candidates will be issued call letters at the correspondence address given by the candidates in their CGGB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment application form, which will be sent by post / courier.
Candidate has to affix his / her photograph on the call letter. Candidate has to bring this call letter, Original Fee Payment Challan / Counter Foil and requisite enclosures while attending the Interview without which they will not be allowed to take up the Interview.