BOB Bank PO Recruitment 2013 Selection Procedure
Selection Process for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2013 :
1. Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an ( open ) online exam and offline descriptive test of English Language followed by Group Discussion and BOB Bank Interview.
2. The BOB Bank Probationary Officer selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank of Baroda.
3. The endeavour is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills ( both oral and written ), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
|Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Online Practice Test 2013 – Special Offer 5% Discount !!! Try Now !!!|
|Type||Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Time|
|Objective ( Online )||1||Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
|Descriptive Test ( Offline )||5||English Language ( Comprehension, Short Précis, Letter Writing & Essay )||5||50||1 hour|
4. The candidates are required to qualify in the Objective Tests by securing passing marks, in each of the tests, to be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level for each category.
5. Descriptive Test ( 50 marks ) :
6. The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration will be of “ Test of English Language ( comprehension, short precis, letter writing & essay ) ”.
7. The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks for the BOB Bank PO Online test.
8. Along with the call letters, information handout and a sample test shall also be uploaded on the site which candidates can take to familiarize themselves with the nature of Test & Questions.
Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Group Discussion and Personal Interview 2013 :
1. The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to 4 times the number of intake in each category, will be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
2. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Baroda of Bank.
3. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in BOB Bank Probationary Officer Online Test, Descriptive Test, Group discussion ( GD ) and Interview.
Centres for BOB Bank Probationary Officer Online Test 2013 :
1. The state – wise list of centres for the BOB Bank PO Online Test is given below. The exact address of the venue will be advised in the Bank of Baroda PO Exam Call Letters.
2. Objective type test will be conducted online and descriptive paper will be conducted offline in venues across centres in India.
3. Bank of Baroda, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the BOB PO Examination Centres and / or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
4. As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his / her choice however Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he / she has opted for.
5. Candidate will appear for the Bank of Baroda PO Examination at an Examination Centre at his / her own risks and expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
6. No request for change of centre for BOB Probationary Officer Examination shall be entertained.
|10||Delhi||National Capital Region|
BOB Bank Call Letters For the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Online Examination 2013 :
1. The dates of the BOB Bank Probationary Officer Online Examination is Tentatively Fixed on 07.07.2013.
2. However, the exact date and time of the examination will be intimated in the BOB Bank Probationary Officer Call Letter along with the Centre / Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the BOB Bank PO Examination.
3. The Candidates should note that all the instructions/ intimations will be provided on the Bank of Baroda’s website.
4. The candidates are requested to check the Bank of Baroda website for the same from time to time for important dates and BOB notifications.
5. Decision of the Bank of Baroda in respect of all matters pertaining to this admission process would be final & binding on all candidates.
BOB Bank Programme Fees :
1. The fees for this Course will be 3.15/- lakhs ( all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc. ) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
2. Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams viz. NISM ( Mutual Funds ) and NISM ( Depository Opns ) as mandated under the course will have to be borne additionally by the candidates, as per the fees charged by NISM from time to time for conducting these Certification exams.
3. These fees, as applicable at the relevant point in time, will be added to the course fees at the time of sending the offer letter to the successful candidates for any batch. Currently, the fees for NISM ( Mutual Funds ) and NISM ( Depository services ) certification exams comes to 2500/- per candidate.
Financing / Loan Options :
1. Students can finance the course fees by availing an Education Loan which will be granted by Bank of Baroda at a highly concessional rate of interest of 8% p.a . Students can therefore obtain a high quality specialized course in Banking and Finance without any monetary burden on them and fully financed by the Bank of Baroda.
2. The EMIs for the loan would start once the POs have joined the bank. There would be no recovery of EMIs or interest during the training period and the interest accrued during this period would be recovered along with the normal EMIs.
3. The EMIs are spread over a period of 84 months ( 7 years ) to ensure that there is minimal impact in the monthly earnings of the PO.
Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph & Signature :
Before BOB Bank applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital ) image of his / her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
Photograph Image :
i. Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
ii. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
iii. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
iv. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
v. If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no ” red – eye “.
vi. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
vii. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
viii. Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels ( preferred )
ix. Size of file should be between 20 kb – 50 kb.
x. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Signature Image :
i. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
ii. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
iii. The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
iv. If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the Bank of Baroda PO Examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
v. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels ( preferred ).
vi. Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
vii. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
Scanning the photograph & signature :
i. Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi ( dots per inch )
ii. Set Color to True Color.
iii. File Size as specified above.
iv. Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph / signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size ( as specified above ).
v. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
vi. Candidates using MS Windows / MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘ Save As ’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb ( photograph ) & 20 kb ( signature ) by using crop and then resize option ( Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size ) in the ‘ Image ’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
vii. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
viii. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
ix. Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature.
x. There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
xi. Click on the respective link “ Upload Photograph / Signature ”
xii. Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
xiii. Select the file by clicking on it.
xiv. Click the ‘ Open / Upload ’ button.
xv. Your Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2013 Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
1. In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
2. After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated BOB Bank PO Recruitment 2013 online application forms.
3. In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his / her application and re – upload his / her photograph or signature.