BOB Bank PO Recruitment 2013 Online Application Form
|Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Online Practice Test 2013 – Special Offer 5% Discount !!! Try Now !!!|
Application Form for BOB Bank PO Recruitment 2013 :
1. Candidates can apply online only from 04.05.2013 to 18.05.2013 through the link in the careers page of the Bank of Baroda Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Pre – Requisites for Applying Online,
3. Before applying online, candidates should,
i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications as given in the Bank of Baroda Advertisement.
ii) Keep the necessary details / documents ready if desired to make online payment of the requisite application fee / intimation charges ( In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees / intimation charges in any of the Bank of Baroda branches ).
iii) have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Under no circumstances, he / she should share / mention his / her email ID to/ or of any other person.
iv) In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before Bank of Baroda applying Online.
4. Bank of Baroda Application Fees / Intimation Charges ( Payable from 04.05.2013 to 18.05.2013 ( Online payment ) and 07.05.2013 to 22.05.2013 ( Offline payment ) both dates inclusive )
i. 50/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
ii. 550/- for all others.
5. Bank of Baroda Bank Transaction charges for Offline / Online Payment of fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate,
i. Candidates are first required to go to the Bank of Baroda Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and click on the given link ( click on the option “ Click Here to apply Online for Selection for Admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking ” to open up the BOB Bank PO Online Application Form.
ii. Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2013 online application form.
iii. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
Mode of Payment :
BOB PO Exam Online Mode of Payment of requisite Fees / Intimation Charges :
(1) Bank of Baroda PO Exam Fees / Intimation Charges via the Online Mode :
1. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2013 Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “ Submit ” button at the end of the BOB PO Exam Online Application format.
2. Before pressing the “ Submit ” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the Bank of Baroda PO Exam Recruitment 2013 application. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
3. The BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2013 application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
4. The payment can be made by using only Master / Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
5. In case candidates wish to pay fees / intimation charges through the online payment gateway after the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2013 application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
6. If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
7. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘ Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again ’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘ Apply Online ’ link and fill in their application details again.
8. On successful completion of the transaction, an E – receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the E – receipt.
1. After submitting your payment information in the BOB Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2013 Online Application Form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
2. For Credit Card users : All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non – Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
3. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed. ( Or )
Offline Mode of payment of requisite Fees / Intimation Charges :
BOB Bank PO Exam Application Form Offline Mode 2013 :
1. Payment of fee / intimation charges through CBS branches of Bank of Baroda.
2. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the BOB Bank PO Recruitment 2013 Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “ Submit ” button at the end of the BOB Bank PO Recruitment 2013 Online Application format.
3. Before pressing the “ Submit ” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
4. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Registration Number and Password. An Email & sms indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent.
5. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the BOB Bank PO Recruitment 2013 application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
7. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. An Email & sms indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
8. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the BOB Bank PO Recruitment 20103 application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. Candidates to take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change / edit will be allowed after submission thereafter.
9. The registration at this stage is provisional.
BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2013 Application Fee Payment :
1. Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee.
2. For Example : If one has registered on 04.05.2013, then he / she will be able to deposit the fee from 06.05.2013 to 08.05.2013, considering 05.05.2013 is non – working day ). Once fee has been paid, the registration process is completed.
3. Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS / Email after two working days from the date of payment of fees / intimation charges. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / Email address to receive the registration confirmation.
1. There is also a provision to reprint the submitted BOB Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2013 application containing fee details, three days after fee payment.
2. After completing the procedure of applying online including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated BOB Bank Recruitment 2013 Online Application form three days after fee payment, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
3. They should not send this printout to the IBPS / Bank of Baroda Banks.
Important Dates for BOB Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2013 :
|Website Link Open ( for Submission of BOB Bank PO Recruitment 2013 Online Applications )||04.05.2013|
|Date of Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Examination ( Tentative )||07.07.2013|
General Instructions for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2013 :
1. Candidates are required to apply only ‘ Online ‘. Any other form of application shall be rejected.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this Bank of Baroda advertisement.
3. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose at the time of conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
4. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
5. In case, it is detected at any stage of the selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material facts, his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming is / are detected even after admission / appointment, his / her admission / services are liable to be terminated.
6. Self attested photocopy of the Graduation degree / Mark sheet indicating ‘ Pass ‘ and other educational testimonials should be kept ready for submission at the time of BOB GD / Interview. In addition, candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD category are required to submit an attested copy of their Caste Certificate/ Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority as specified in Para 4E (a) & (b) at the time of Interview.
7. However, all candidates will have to produce original as well as self attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste ( if applicable ), in support of their eligibility at the time of Bank of Baroda interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
8. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter alia must specify that the candidates do not belong to ‘Creamy Layer ‘ section. Candidates belonging to Creamy Layer will be excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application.
9. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘ Creamy Layer ‘, are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. Such candidates should indicate their category as ‘ GEN ‘ or ‘ GEN ( OC ) ‘ or ‘ GEN ( VI ) ‘ or ‘ GEN ( HI ) ‘, GEN ( XS ) as the case may be.
10. The candidates will have to appear for the Online Aptitude Test, Descriptive Paper and GD, Interview at their own expense.
11. However, eligible SC / ST / PWD outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second – class ordinary train / bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel.
12. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
13. The Bank of Baroda takes no responsibility to connect any Certificate / Remittance separately.
14. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of any version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
15. No candidate is permitted to use calculator, telephones, mobiles or any such other instrument during the Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2013 Online Examinations / Selection Process.
16. The candidates will appear for the BOB Probationary Officer Online Examination at the allotted centres at their expense and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses etc, of any nature.
17. The Bank of Baroda, may at its discretion, hold re – examination, wherever necessary, in respect of a centre/ venue.
18. Admission of any candidate to the Baroda Manipal school of Banking, if declared successful in the Bank of Baroda PO selection process is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit by the Medical Officer approved by the Bank as per the requirement of the Bank.
19. Admission to Bank of Baroda Po Online Examination and further process of selection will be purely provisional without verification of age/ qualification / category ( SC / ST / PWD ) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
20. Candidates uploading more than one application for any reason will be treated as ineligible.
21. As the applications are to be processed by a computerized system, it is essential that the application is filled online, duly completed in all respects and all fields duly filled up.
22. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Action to be taken against candidates found guilty of Misconduct :
1. Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the BOB Probationary Officer Jobs 2013 Online application.
2. At the time of the Bank of Baroda PO Online Examination / Interview, if a candidate is ( or has been ) found guilty of,
i. Using unfair means during the examination ( Or )
ii. Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person ( Or )
iii. Misbehaving in the examination hall ( Or )
iv. Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his / her candidature by selection ( Or )
v. Obtaining support for his / her candidature by any means.
Such a candidate in addition to rendering himself / herself liable to criminal prosecution shall be liable :
i. To be disqualified from the BOB Probationary Officer examination for which he / she is a candidate
ii. To be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by the Bank of Baroda Bank.