Online Application Form for BOB Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
1. Candidates are required to apply BOB Bank Online through Bank of Baroda website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means / mode of BOB Bank Recruitment application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. ( the same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS CWE Clerk 2011 ). It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he / she should share / mention email ID to / or of any other person.
3. Applicants are first required to go to the BOB Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and open the link ‘ Careers – Ongoing Recruitment Exercises ‘. Thereafter, open the Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification entitled Bank of Baroda ‘ Recruitment of Clerical Personnel – Project 2012 ‘.
Mode of Payment : Candidates have the option of remitting fees via Bank of Baroda Online mode or Offline mode.
Under the BOB Bank Online mode, the Bank of Baroda Exam application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. The payment can be made using only Master / Visa Debit or Credit Card by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e – receipt which will have to be produced, if called for BOB Bank interview 2012. Under the BOB Bank Offline Mode, kindly take a note of the following :
1. Take a print of ‘ Fee Payment Challan ‘ ( click here to download the Fee Payment Challan ).
2. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in Block Letters.
3. Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee in Account No. 29040200000257 with Bandra Kurla Complex Branch, Mumbai, in favour of Bank of Baroda ‘ Recruitment of Clerical Personnel – Project 2012 ’. Candidates may find out required branch address from our website www.bankofbaroda.com under option Branch Locator, select State & ‘City’ and press ‘enter’.
4. Obtain the Counterfoil ( Applicant’s Copy ) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
5. Candidates are now ready to BOB Bank apply Online by re – visiting the Recruitment Page of the BOB Bank’s website and going to the sublink titled ” Online Application for Bank of Baroda Clerical Personnel Recruitment Project – 2012 “. Click on this sublink will open up the appropriate Bank of Baroda Clerk Recruitment Online Application Format.
6. Carefully fill in the necessary in the BOB Bank Clerk Jobs Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
7. Take a printout of the system generated Bank of Baroda Clerk Vacancy 2012 online application form to be submitted at the time of interview, copies of which may also be retained for your reference.
8. The Registration Number and Password generated should also be retained for future reference.
9. Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan / online payment receipt ( e-receipt ) will have to be produced, if called for BOB Bank Clerk Exam interview 2012.
10. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan / online payment receipt, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Interview. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the fee payment challan / online payment receipt for future use.
11. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc should be spelt correctly in the BOB Bank Clerk Job application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Bank of Baroda Clerk Exam 2012 Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other BOB Bank recruitment or selection process 2012.
Call Letters for BOB Bank Interview 2012 :
Bank of Baroda Call letters for the purpose of interview will be sent to the shortlisted / eligible candidates only through email at the email address given by them in the application form while registering for the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Clerical personnel 2011 – 12. A list of all such candidates along with details such as date, time and venue of the BOB Bank interview will also be hosted on the Bank of Baroda website www.bankofbaroda.com. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the BOB Bank’s website and keep track of the status of their candidature, from time to time. Kindly note that no other mode of communication pertaining to the BOB Bank interview process other than mentioned above, will be followed.
Candidate has to affix his / her photograph on the Bank of Baroda Clerk Exam call letter 2012. Candidate has to bring this call letter along with original fee payment receipt and requisite enclosures while attending the Interview without which they will not be allowed to take up the Interview.
Identity Verification :
The candidate should, while appearing for the personal interview produce for verification in original and submit photo copies if required, the BOB Bank Clerk Exam call letter, fee payment receipt, photo identity card, such as PAN Card, Passport, Driving License / Voters Card / Bank Passbook with photograph, copy of the application made to IBPS for the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Clerical personnel 2011 – 12.
If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Bank of Baroda Interview 2012.
Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria norms do not entitle the candidate to be called for BOB Bank Clerk Exam interview 2012. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for interview after preliminary screening / short – listing with reference to the candidate’s age, qualification, essential requirements, suitability, Score obtained in CWE etc. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application / candidature at any stage or cancel the conduct of interview / process without assigning any reason. Government Guidelines on reservation in recruitment shall be applicable.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2012 Application Fee ( Including Postage / Intimation Charges ) ( Non – Refundable ) :
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees / Charges for Postage ( Non – refundable )|
|SC / ST Persons with Disability ( PWD )||50/-|
|GEN / OBC||150/-|
The BOB Bank application fee for SC / ST / PWD is towards postage / intimation charges only.