Online Application Form for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active for the duration of Andhra Bank Recruitment project. Andhra Bank Probationary Officer & Clerk Recruitment 2011 may send call letters for written test, interview etc., through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he / she should create his / her new e-mail ID before applying online. Third party e-mail IDs are not permitted.
2. Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.andhrabank.in only. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
3. Andhra Bank Application link on our website will be opened from 25.01.2011 to 22.02.2011 both days inclusive.
Candidates should keep the particulars of their application fee paid details, Educational Qualifications, work experience details and other personal details ready before applying, as these details are required to be entered in the online application for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011.
To Apply Online :
1. Candidate is now ready to apply online by visiting the Bank’s website www.andhrabank.in.
2. Candidates should carefully fill in the details from the Fee Payment Challan / neft Receipt in the online application at the appropriate places. Candidates are advised to verify every particular given in the Andhra Bank Online application. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc should be spelt correctly in the Andhra Bank application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
3. Make a note of the allotted system generated application registration number and password.
4. Information filled in on online application will be final. No further changes will be allowed except to the extent mentioned in clause 12.
5. After applying online, the candidate should take a print out of the system generated online application. They should not send this print out to the Bank.
6. Affix your photograph at the appropriate place on the first page of the application printout and keep ready with the one set of prescribed documents to be brought along and submitted only when invited for the personal interview. Ensure to also bring along the Original documents for verification when invited for the personal interview.
7. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
8. Please note that even if the date for Online registration is extended, the dates for payment of application fee will remain unchanged i.e. 25.01.2011 to 22.02.2011.
9. The Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Andhra Bank.
10. Andhra Bank Applications once registered On line will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee, postage charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other Andhra Bank examination.
11. Candidate should preserve the original counter foil of the fee payment challan / NEFT fee payment counterfoil / challan / advice and submit the same along with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without original counterfoil of fee payment challan / NEFT Receipt and the call letter for written test, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Andhra Bank written test.
12. There is a provision to modify the submitted Andhra Bank online application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in Andhra Bank online application, if any. This Modification facility shall be available after 2 days of registration and up to 24.02.2011. After the last date, no modification will be permitted.
Last Date for Registration of Andhra Bank Applications :
Application registration on or website will open from 25.01.2011 and the last date for registering applications online is 22.02.2011.
Andhra Bank Application Fee & Postage Charges (Non-Refundable) :
|Post||Category||Application Fees||Postal Charges||Total|
|Probationary Officer||General & OBC candidates||325||75||400|
|SC / ST / PWD||-||75||75|
|Probationary Clerks||General & OBC candidates||175||75||200|
|SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates||-||75||75|
The Andhra Bank procedure for payment of fee is mentioned below :
1. Directly crediting the amount in any Andhra Bank Branch :
- Take print-out of the appropriate Payment Challan for the post you wish to apply for from website
- Fill the particulars viz, Name, Andhra Bank Branch Name, City, Amount, Post Applied for in legible handwriting in block letters.
- Submit the Fee Payment Challan & amount in any Andhra Bank Branch.
- Collect the candidate’s copy of Fee Payment Challan from the Branch. Please check that challan is properly signed & the details of SOL ID, Transaction ID., Branch Name & Transaction Date are noted in the challan by the Branch Authorities.
- Log onto the Andhra Bank website for applying online.
1. Paying the amount through NEFT in any other Bank where Andhra Bank branches are not available :
Fill the NEFT challan as required by the bank with Beneficiary details as follows :
1. Name of the Account : Andhra Bank Recruitment Project – 2011
2. Account Number : 117911100000593
3. Payee Bank : Andhra Bank,
4. IFSC Code : ANDB0001179
2. Make payment of the requisite fee
3. Collect NEFT Payment Receipt. Please check that receipt is properly signed & the details of NEFT UTR No., IFSC Code of the Sending Branch, Name of the Sending Bank, City, Deposit Date, Amount etc are noted in the challan by the Branch Authorities.
4. Log on to bank website for applying online.
Even if the last date of registration changes due to technical reasons, the valid dates for payment of application fee / postal charges will not be changed. Payment of fee by Demand Draft / Cheque / Money Orders / Postal Orders etc will not be accepted.
Note : Candidates can apply for more than one post. They must however, are required to pay the separate application fee and apply separately for each post.
Andhra Bank Call Letters for the Written Examination :
The dates of the Andhra Bank written examination are tentatively fixed as follows :
Post : Probationary Officers : 08.05.2011
Clerks : 15.05.2011
However the dates will be intimated in the Andhra Bank Exam Call Letter along with the Centre / Venue for the examination, well in advance of the date of Andhra Bank written examination.
All eligible candidates will receive call letters by post at the correspondence address given by the candidate in their Andhra Bank application form. Eligible candidates who do not receive the written test call letter may download the duplicate call letter from our bank’s website www.andhrabank.in by entering his / her details between the following dates.
For the post of Probationary Officer in Andhra Bank : Candidates can download their call letters from 03.05.2011 to 07.05.2011 from the Bank’s website.
Andhra Bank Recruitment for the post of Clerk : Candidates can download their call letters from 10.05.2011 to 14.05.2011 from the Bank’s website In case of any difficulty, candidate should contact the Bank’s office at the respective centre’s address.
between 03.05.2011 and 07.05.2011 for the post of Probationary Officer in Andhra Bank
between 10.05.2011 and 14.05.2011 for the post of Clerk in Andhra Bank 2011 Recruitment
Candidates are advised to keep track of the status of their candidature by visiting the Bank’s website from time to time instead of waiting for any postal communication and not to make telephonic or e-mail enquiries. As such personal and/or telephonic and/or e-mail or postal enquiries will not be entertained / responded to.