Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 for Chief Statistician (AGM Cadre)
Vijaya Bank invites applications (Online only) for recruitment for the post of ‘Chief Statistician (AGM Cadre) on Contract Basis’
- Number of Posts & Category : 01 (Unreserved(UR))
- Location : Head Office, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Cutoff Date for Eligibility : 01st July, 2017
- Age : Maximum 50 years as on 01.07.2017.
- Period of Contract : 3 years
- Vijaya Bank Educational Qualification for Chief Statistician Job : Post Graduation in Statistics / Mathematics / Econometrics from a recognized University. Or Graduation (B. Stat) from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI).
- Experience for Vijaya Bank Chief Statistician Recruitment 2017 : Minimum of 10 years of experience in BFSI sector out of which minimum of 5 years of exposure in Enterprise Risk Management in the area of :
- Credit Risk, and/or
- Market Risk, and/or
- Operational Risk
Candidates with experience in development and implementation of models under IT environment will be preferred.
Vijaya Bank Application Fee 2017
Non-refundable Application Fees / Intimation Charges ( Payable only through online mode ) :
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : 100.00 (Intimation Charges)
- For All others including OBC : 600.00 (Application Fees & Intimation Charges)
Transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees / intimation charges shall be borne by the candidate.
Note : Payment of application fees by any other mode except online payment gateway integrated with the online application will not be accepted. Instruments like Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque / Indian postal orders received towards payment of application fees/ intimation charges will neither be accepted nor be returned back to the applicants under any circumstance. Application fees/Intimation Charges are non-refundable and once paid will not be refunded on any account. Also, the application fee / intimation charges cannot be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Vijaya Bank Application Form 2017
The candidates can apply only online from 10th August, 2017 to 31st August, 2017 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
After applying Online, candidate should obtain a Print out of Computer Generated Online Application, which should be annexed with all necessary documents substantiating the candidature and should be sent through ordinary post only, in a closed envelope super-scribed "Application for the Post of Chief Statistician (AGM Cadre) on Contract Basis 2017-2018 in Vijaya Bank", to the following address :
The Deputy General Manager-HRD
Head Office #41/2, Trinity Circle,
M.G. Road Bengaluru-560001.
Vijaya Bank Schedule of Activities
- Opening date for Vijaya Bank Online Registration and Download of Application : 10th August, 2017
- Closing date for Vijaya Bank Online Registration : (For All Applicants, including those from Far Flung Areas) : 31st August, 2017
- Last date for Receipt of duly filled hard copy of Application at Head Office-Bengaluru (For All Applicants, including those from Far Flung Areas) : 07th September, 2017
Pre-Requisite for applying online of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017
Before applying online, candidates should :
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment project. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online and must maintain that email account. Third party email ID is not permitted.
- Keep the necessary details of educational Qualification, Post qualification work experience and other personal details ready for entering in the online application.
- Scan the passport size photograph ensuring that it conform to the required specification.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to share with / mention to any other person, their login / user credentials generated specifically for this recruitment project.