SIDBI Recruitment 2017 for Managing Director
Website : www.sidbi.in
Small Industries Development Bank of India is looking for an experienced professional for the position of Managing Director for APITCO.
SIDBI Criteria for Empanelment of Managing Director
For Empanelment / Appointment as MD, the persons should be well qualified with substantial experience in project financing, consultancy etc. of suitable seniority which broadly could be as follows :
- Persons of eminence in management, who have served state, national and international institutions / bodies preferably pertaining to consultancy with distinction.
- Eminent persons having knowledge / experience in MSME operations and its growth.
- Senior officers of banks (both public and private sector) or financial institutions not below the rank of Deputy General Manager (DGM).
- Government officials not below the rank of Director who have distinguished themselves during their service in Finance, Industry departments etc. of State / Central Government.
- Experienced, eminent professionals including Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, Chartered Engineers etc. Empanelment with Banks / FIs, experience in industry either in private or public sector etc. could be an added advantage.
- Successful MSME entrepreneurs, more so with experience of responsibility with leading industry and commerce chambers including FICCI, CII, PHDCCI etc.
Age Limit for SDBI Managing Director Recruitment 2017
The persons eligible for inclusion in the panel should generally be below 55 years of age as on 1st January of the current year and could be considered for appointment before crossing 58 years of age.
SIDBI Emoluments 2017
SDBI Scale of Pay : 35,000 - 5,000 (4 years) - 55,000 - 10,000 (1 year) - 65,000 - 15,000 (1 year) - 80,000.
SIDBI Bank Other Facilities
Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical, HRA, Leave Encashment, Conveyance, Leave Fare Concession, Telephone expenses etc. as per company’s terms and conditions.
SIDBI Bank Other Information
MD would hold office generally for 3 years and would be eligible for extension of the tenure for further periods of 3 years or such tenure as may be decided by the Bank. The retirement age would be 60 years in all cases.
Eligible candidates may submit their C.V.
SIDBI Bank Application Form 2017
Interested candidates may send their Resume by post / Courier super scribing on the envelop ‘Application for the post of MD, APITCO’ to reach us latest by 21st August, 2017 addressed to the following address :
The Chief General Manager,
Associate Institution Cell,
Small Industries Development Bank of India,
MSME Development Centre,
C-11, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400 051.
Interested candidates may send the scanned copy of their resume duly filled in and signed by the applicant by e-mail to the mail id email@example.com on or before 21st August, 2017. The original application should be brought at the time of interview.
SIDBI Bank Selection Procedure 2017
The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview which may include comprehensive interaction with a selection panel.
The Managing Director (MD) would be in charge of the overall operations of the company including, interalia, the following major responsibilities :
- MD would play a leadership role for the organization and fulfills the motivational role for the workforce, in addition to his operational role in running of the organisation. MD motivates and mentors members of the management team and chairs executive meetings and to implement the guidance provided by the Board of Directors on various matters, from time to time and exercises the delegated authority under the overall superintendence, control and direction of the Board.
- Plan and direct the company’s strategy for its growth and meeting the expectations of all stakeholders including shareholders, employees etc.
- The overall management of the company, including the staff, the customers, the budget, the company’s assets and all other resources to make the best use of them and increase the company’s profitability.
- Play a prominent role in developing and supporting relations with key people for the successful operation of the company.
- Address the issues relating to efficiency, quality control, management of staff, management of facilities etc.
- Conduct the day-to-day affairs of the company including power to regulate and control such affair.
- Sign, on behalf of the company, all necessary documents like tenders, agreements, proposals for various works and so on, drawings, reports etc. pertaining to the business of the company in India and abroad as well as to delegate such powers to other senior officials of the company as he may deem appropriate as well as to incur necessary expenditure in this regard like EMD, cost of tender documents, non-refundable deposits (wherever demanded by the clients) etc.