RESERVE BANK OF INDIA SERVICES BOARD, MUMBAI
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 will be conducted by Reserve Bank of India to recruit candidates into Assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. RBI Assistant 2019 Application form will be available on the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in. It will tentatively be available till November 10, 2019. It can be filled through online mode.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 prelims exam will be conducted tentatively on November 27 and 28, 2019. Main exam will be conducted on December 20, 2019(Tentative). There are total 623 vacancies of Assistant posts. The exam will be held in offline mode (pen and paper – based). The pattern of both prelims and mains exams will be different.
- RBI Assistant 2019 Application Process will tentatively commence from October 18, 2019. Check Application Process
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree to be eligible for the RBI Assistant. Check Eligibility
- RBI Assistant 2019 Admit Card will be available most probably around November 16, 2019. Check Admit Card
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours. Check Exam Pattern
- The Result of exam will be declared in April, 2020. Check RBI Assistant Result
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 Highlights
Exam Category - National Level Exam/Recruitment
Vacancies - 623 assistant post
Stage - 3: Prelims, Main, Interview
Exam Date - November 27 and 28, 2019
Qualification - Graduation
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
Release of Application Form : - October 18, 2019 Last Date of Registration Process : - November 10, 2019 Last Date of Online Fee Payment :- November 10, 2019 Last Date of Correction in Application Form :- November 10, 2019 Admit card availability :- November 16, 2019 Last Date to download Admit Card :- November 28, 2019 RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date :- November 27 and 28, 2019 RBI Assistant Main Exam Date :-December 20, 2019 Result declaration :-April 2020
RBI Assistant 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications (As on 1st October 2019)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks
- Knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Graduation degree from a recognized University
- Passed matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service
Age Limit (As on 1st October 2019)
Minimum: 20 years old
Maximum: 28 years old.
But there is relaxation in maximum age limit according to their category. Refer the table below to know about this.
Category Age Relaxation SC/ST 5 Years OBC 3 Years PwD (General) 10 Years PwD (OBC) 13 years PwD (SC/ ST) 15 years Ex-Servicemen To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years) Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially - 10 Years
separated and not re-married Jammu and Kashmir residents in between - 1st January 1980 to 31st the period December 1989 5 Years Candidates, holding working experience - Years of Experience (Maximum 3 of RBI years)
RBI Assistant 2019 Application Form
RBI Assistant 2019 Application Form will be available tentatively from October 18, 2019 on the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in. The closing date for registration will be November 10, 2019. It can be filled through online mode. Application fee for RBI Assistant 2019 is given below
- General and OBC Candidate:- Rs. 450
- SC/ST/PWD:- Rs. 50
Steps to fill in the Application form
- Visit the official webpage i.e., www.rbi.org.in.
- Select the link ‘Click here for New Registration’.
- Enter all the details mentioned for.
- Click on submit.
- The registration number will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and email id.
- Now find the link for login and login using this registration number.
- Complete the application form with the requisite details.
- Upload photograph and signature
- Click on final submit.
- Pay the requisite application fees.
- Download a copy of the application form after the final submission for future reference.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2019
- RBI Assistant 2019 examination Admit card will be released in November, 2019.
- It will be available in the official site www.rbi.org.in.
- The last date to download RBI Assistant Admit Card will be in November, 2019.
- The candidate will not be allowed to sit without RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 examination Admit card.
- So, take multiple copies of the admit card
RBI Assistant 2019 Exam Pattern
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2019
Basic 10th 11th and 12th Mathematics including profit and loss, percentage, number system, averages, ratios and proportions, speed and distance, time clock, calendars, analogies and distance, ages.
Data interpretation, number series, blood relations, odd series, coding, and decoding, seating arrangement, Distance and Direction, ranking.
Banking, Financial Awareness, Economics news, Current Affairs.
Ms Office, Windows OS, internet, Emails, Hardware etc.
RBI Assistant 2019 Result
- RBI Assistant 2019 Mains Result will be declared in April 2020 (tentative).
- The results will be available on the official website.
- Cumulative score of the preliminary exam, mains exam and the interview will be considered to prepare the final merit list of candidates.
- Candidates will be ranked on the basis of this and appointment letter will be given by RBI to these candidates
RBI Assistant 2019 Salary
- The Basic Pay will be around Rs. 14,650/- per month.
- RBI assistants are also granted Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc.
- Including the allowances, the Gross Salary would be approximately Rs. 32,124/- per month.
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA SERVICES BOARD, MUMBAI
Recruitment of Officers in Grade B- DR (General), DEPR/DSIM-2019
Candidates to Ensure their Eligibility for the Posts:
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts. Reserve Bank of India Services Board, hereinafter referred to as 'Board’, would admit to the Examinations all the candidates applying for the post with the requisite fee/intimation charges (wherever applicable) based on the information furnished in the ONLINE application and shall determine their eligibility only at the final stage i.e. interview stage. If at that stage, it is found that any information furnished in the ONLINE application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Board, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview and can be removed from service without notice, if he/she has already joined the Bank.
Mode of Application:
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through the Bank's website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available.
Brief Instructions for filling up the "Online Application Form" are given in Appendix-I:
(i) Online applications for Gr B – (DR) – GENERAL/DEPR/DSIM - 2019
Website Link Open For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges - September 21-October 11, 2019 ,
Officers in Gr B (DR) - General- Phase-I – Online Examination-Phase-II – November 9, 2019 $ - Paper I, II & III Online Examination - December 1, 2019
Officers in Gr B (DR) – DEPR* - Phase I - Paper - I - Online Examination - November 9, 2019 , Phase II - Paper - II & III Online/Written Examination - December 2, 2019 £ (To be confirmed in Admit cards)
Officers in Gr B (DR) - DSIM@ - Phase I - Paper - I - Online Examination - November 9, 2019, Phase II - Paper - II & III Online/Written Examination - December 2, 2019 £ (To be confirmed in Admit cards)
*Department of Economic and Policy Research @ Department of Statistics and Information Management ** The Board reserves the right to make any change in these dates. $ Candidate will have to appear in only one shift of Phase-I examination. £ Candidate will have to appear in all the shifts of Phase ll / Paper II & Ill examination.
4. Help Facility: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges, or in downloading of Admission Letter, queries may be made through the link http://cgrs.ibps.in
Do not forget to mention 'RBI Officers in Grade 'B'-' DR' General or DEPR or DSIM, as the case may be, in the subject of the email.
5. Use of MOBILE PHONES and other electronic devices BANNED:
(a) The use of any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action, including ban from future examinations.
(b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured.
(c) Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Board will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
(d) Use of calculators is not permitted in Phase I for Gr B DR General and Paper I for DEPR /DSIM of this examinations. However, non-programmable electronic calculator is permitted for only paper II of DSIM. Such calculator will be made available online on the screen for Paper II DSIM candidates only.
6. Corrigendum: Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank's website www.rbi.org.in.
3. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
I. Nationality: a candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
II. Age Limits:
(a) A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of September 2019 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd September 1989 and not later than 1st September 1998. For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
(b) The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxed:
i. up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
ii. up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them;
iii. up to a maximum of five years for ex-employees of banking institutions whose services had to be terminated for reasons of economy or because of bank going into liquidation and personnel retrenched from Government Offices after at least one year's service and currently registered with Employment Exchange;
iv. up to a maximum of five years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December,1989;
v. up to a maximum of five years in the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st September 2019 and have been released;
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The Online Applications can be filled up to October 11, 2019 till 12:00 midnight.
9. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
(a) Correspondence with the Board: The Board will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases:
The eligible candidates shall be issued an Admission Letter two week before the commencement of the examination. The Admission Letter will be made available on the Bank's website www.rbi.org.in for downloading by candidates. No Admission letter will be sent by post. If a candidate does not receive his e-Admission letter or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination two weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the help facility as mentioned above.
(b) No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds an Admission Letter for the examination. On downloading of e-Admission Letter, check it carefully and bring discrepancies/errors, if any, to the notice of Board immediately.
(c) PROOF OF IDENTITY TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF EXAMINATIONS: At the time of appearing for Phase - I or Phase - II of the examination, candidates are required to produce a currently valid photo identity card in original and a photocopy of the same, in addition to the admission letter. Acceptable photo identity cards are PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter's Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People's Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised college / university/ e-Aadhar card / Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph. The candidate's identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the Admission Letter /Examination Call Letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit a photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Admission Letter/ Examination Call Letter while attending each shift of the examination without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination. For Phase-II examination, candidates will have to carry two/three photocopies of photo ID proof, as there will be two/three shifts. However, in Phase-I only one photocopy of photo ID will be sufficient. Candidates must note that the name (provided during the process of registration) as appearing on the call letters should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof, certificates, mark-sheets. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce - original Gazette Notification/their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original, together with a photocopy. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Admission Letter/ Examination Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.