NMDFC Recruitment 2017 for Deputy General Manager
The National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation invites application for the Post of Deputy General Manager (Finance) on deputation basis.
- Pay Scale for NMDFC : E-6, i.e. 36600-62000 IDA (under revision)
- NMDFC Eligibility for Deputy General Manager : Holding analogous post in Government / PSU years regular experience in the immediate lower pay scale of 32900-58000/- IDA or 8 year experience in the next lower scale i.e. 29100-54500/-
- NMDFC Age Limit : Not Exceeding 56 years.
- Educational Qualification for NMDFC Deputy General Manager : CA / CWA / MBA (Finance) 15 years experience out of which 12 years post qualification experience at Senior Managerial Level in the field of Corporate Plarming, Financial Policies, Financial appraisal, Management of Funds, Investment, Recovery, Budgeting and Accounting, Taxation, Audit with specialized experience of project, Finance & recovery system in large financial institutes / Government Departments / PSUs.
The National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation applications in the prescribed format of eligible & willing Officers may be forwarded through proper channel to the following address Within First week of November, 2017 for consideration for appointment on deputation basis.
AGM (H&A), Core-1,
1st Floor, Scope Minar,
Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-92.
All applications should reach NMDFC through proper chaimel only.
While forwarding the application following documents are to be attached with the application :
- A certificate to the effect that the forwarding / parent department / organisation has no objection to the appointment of the applicant to the post applied for in NMDFC.
- Attested copies of the ACRs for past 5 years.
- A certificate about the integrity of the officer recommended for the appointment on deputation.
- Vigilance clearance in respect of the applicant, duly signed by the officer of the appropriate status.
- A statement indicating the vigilance cases, if any pending or being contemplated against the applicant and details of penalties imposed if any during last 10 years.