National Housing Bank Appointment of Consultant (Premises) on Contract
National Housing Bank is an apex Financial Institution in the country for housing which is set up under an Act of Parliament and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India. The Bank acts as a regulator for Housing Finance Companies as also a significant provider of development finance.
The Bank seeks to catalyze institutional funds to reduce housing shortage in the country through various development initiatives particularly rural housing and housing for economically weaker sections in urban areas. The Bank is mandated for the holistic development of the housing finance market in the country.
National Housing Bank is an Officer oriented, professionally managed institution with its headquarter in Delhi and Regional / Regional Representative (RO / RROs) offices in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmadabad and Bhopal.
National Housing Bank has own properties in Delhi and Mumbai and leased properties in Delhi and other cities. The bank is seeking to appoint an experienced professional to look after its premises and real estate works including maintenance activities.
Title of National Housing Bank Job : Consultant (Premises)
Terms of Service for NHB Consultant
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2017 : Contractual, initially for a period one year, subject to six monthly review extendable for further period, depending on satisfactory performance, age and continued requirement.
NHB Consultant Recruitment's Location : NHB Head office at Delhi.
Job Description for NHB Consultant
The officer will be responsible for :
- Advising the Bank on policy matters and providing technical inputs.
- Preparing and advising on the standard operating procedures.
- Preparing and guiding for implementation of Purchase policy, Disposal policy, replacement policy etc.
- Advising and helping implementation on various statutory compliances and guidelines issued by Government Authorities and autonomous bodies e.g. CVC etc.
- Studying the feasibility and implementation of various projects to be under taken by Department.
- Preparing and reconciling the assets maintained by department.
- Preparing and processing of estimate and tender documents for all maintenance, repair and other construction activities connected with NHB estate.
- Planning of maintenance services of Bank’s owned / leased movable and immovable assets including invitation of tenders, flotation of quotations & finalization of contracts.
- Hiring of contractors, and settlement of bills relating to the proper maintenance.
- Liaising with Government of India and Reserve Bank of India and local Government Authorities like DDA, MCD, BSES, Delhi Jal Board etc. in connection with infrastructure facilities and other matters.
- Monitoring and settlement of bills of hires agencies for premises.
- Any other assigned duties, from time to time.
Competencies for NHB Consultant Recruitment 2017
- The candidate should have following competencies :
- Excellent organizing and management skills.
- Should possess experience of tendering and contract award processes.
- Have good working knowledge on maintenance of properties.
- Be aware about new materials & latest techniques available in the market regarding maintenance and construction of office and residential properties.
- Have bearing and presence and be able to interact effectively with various agencies at senior levels;
- Be able to easily adapt to changing situations and work well in a demanding environment. Be able to work irregular hours as and when required and work to short deadlines.
- Knowledge of computer is must.
NHB Qualification for Consultant Recruitment 2017
Degree / Diploma from a recognized Technical Institution / University, preferably in civil or electrical engineering.
NHB Consultant Experience
Candidate with minimum 15 years in reputed Public Sector Banks / FIs / RBI / Public Sector Undertaking / Government departments. Preference will be given to those having experience in Public Sector Banks / Financial Institutions / RBI.
NHB Consultant Age Limit 2017
should not exceed 62 years as on 01st May 2017.
Remuneration for National Housing Bank Consultant :
Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments to the appointees will be negotiable; depending on qualification, experience and suitability.
Application for Consultant Recruitment 2017 :
Interested persons may apply online through National Housing Bank website.
For any clarification, candidates may contact at the following address :
Dy. General Manager (HRD)
National Housing Bank
Core 5A, 3rd Floor, India Habitat Center,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003.
Bank Reserves the right to modify terms and conditions, eligibility criteria etc. at its discretion at any point of time.
The eligible candidates must fill in the online Application Form available under "Opportunities@NHB" section of Bank’s website within the stipulated timeline.
Last date of receipt of application for NHB Recruitment Consultant : 2nd June, 2017.