Mahesh Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017
AP Mahesh Co. Operative Urban Bank Ltd.
5-3-989, III Floor,
N.S. Road, Hyderabad-500 095.
Phone Number : 23437100-03.
Website : www.apmaheshbank.com
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mahesh Bank Andhra Pradesh Recruitment for the Post of Probationary Officers in Assistant Accountant Grade 2017
A.P. Mahesh Co operative Urban Bank Ltd., is a leading Scheduled Bank of South India in the Co - operative Sector, with a 39 year old successful existence and performance. The Mahesh Bank is looking for recruiting talented and ambitious youngsters for the post of Probationary Officers in the Assistant Accountant cadre.
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 5th May, 2017 to 15th May, 2017 (inclusive of both days) only through the Mahesh Bank's website (www.apmaheshbank.com), after carefully going through the instructions. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
|The examination for AP Mahesh Bank will be conducted in June or July 2017|
1. Educational Qualification & Age Limit for Mahesh Bank Recruitment Examination 2017
|Educational Qualifications (eligibility as on 31.03.2017)||Graduate of a recognized University in any subject with minimum 50% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application. The candidate should have passed the degree examination in single attempt (i.e, compartmental passed candidates are not eligible to apply)|
|Age Limit (eligibility as on 31.03.2017)||Not exceeding 28years Candidates born not earlier than 1st April, 1989 and not later than 31st March, 1999 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.|
2. Eligibility Criteria for AP Mahesh Bank's Recruitment 2017
In case of candidates where the University has awarded CGPA / GPA score, the percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in the last two semesters by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional / additional optional subject.
Staff Members of A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd can also apply. Age Relaxation of 2 years (ie., upto 30 years) will be considered. While Applying on-line, employee code should be mentioned. There is no exemption for payment of examination fee for eligible staff members.
3. How to apply for Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017
Candidates need to apply online only from 5th May, 2017 to 15th May, 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
The detailed Guidelines / Procedure are as follows :
- Mahesh Bank's Online Application Registration
- Mahesh Bank's Online Payment of Fees
- Photograph and Signature Upload
A. Online Application for Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017 :
Mahesh Bank Andhra Pradesh Application Fee : 600/- (Non Refundable)
- The process of online application form and payment towards recruitment application fees can be made from 5th May, 2017 to 15th May, 2017.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Ru Pay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. No other means / mode of fee payment is acceptable.
- Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess a valid e-mail id. In case, the candidate does not have a valid e-mail id, he/she will have to create a new email id before applying online. Please note that all future correspondence will be communicated to this e-mail id only.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully. Candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificate / Marksheets / identity proof & PAN Card.
- Candidates are first required to go to the "Career" section in the Bank's website and then click "Recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers in Assistant Accountant Cadre 2017". Then click on the option "Apply Online" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "Save and Next" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "Save and Next" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the Final Submit Button.
- Name of the candidate or name of his/her Father / Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the identity proof / certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your Details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Final submit.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'Final Submit' only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
After Final Submission of the online application, candidates are required to immediately take a printout of the online application using registration number and password. The printout of application form is mandatorily required to be submitted at the time of interview. Do not sent the application form to the bank.
B. Payment of Fees Online Mode : Application Fee : 600/- (Non- refundable)
- Mahesh Bank application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions,
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Rupay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e - Receipt will be generated.
- Non - generation of 'e - Receipt' indicates Payment Failure. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e - Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction might not have been successful.
- For Credit Card Users : All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non - Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency, based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
4. Centers for Examination of AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017
Mahesh Bank Andhra Pradesh Online Exam for the post of Probationary Officers in Assistant Accountant Grade will be conducted in centres at following locations :
- The examination of AP Mahesh Bank will be conducted online at the venue given in the respective call letters.
- Any request for change of centre for examination shall NOT be entertained.
- Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and / or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre (either within the state or outside the state) other than the one he / she has opted for.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final. If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular centre for "Online" examination, Bank reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Bank reserves the right to allot any other centre (either within the state or outside the state) to the candidate.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Bank shall not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject an application at any stage without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates will have to appear for ONLINE examination to be conducted by the Bank. List of only those candidates who will be successful in the Online Examination will be displayed on the Bank's website. The successful candidates will be called for an interview. Those candidates who are successful in the interview will be communicated individually on their registered email id. Subject to their being medically fit for employment, the selected candidates will be initially appointed on probation.
- Vacancies will be filled in at the existing and proposed branches of Head Office of the Bank.
- The data / information once submitted by the candidate in the online application form will be considered as final and cannot be changed at a later stage. The application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would be held in reserve for any future examination or selection. The application fee shall also not be refunded in case the application is rejected / not considered by the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in submission of online applications or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to ensure that online payment through Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets has been successfully remitted as per above instructions and submit the online applications well before the last date.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the parameters of qualifications and age as prescribed above. Candidates, who do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria, may be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The Selected Candidates will be recruited on CTC Basis and the compensation will beas per industry standards.
5. Mahesh Bank Recruitment's Syllabus for Online Examination 2017
It will comprise of two types of Tests,
A. Multiple Choice Type Questions :
- Numerical Ability
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
(Total 150 Marks carrying total weightage of 150 marks), with a total time duration of 90 minutes. Tests will be presented only in English. There will be five options for each question. There will be ¼ penalty for each wrong answer.
|S.No.||Test Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum marks (1 mark per question)||Time Duration|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to banking)||25||25|
B. Descriptive Type Test on English Language :
This test comprises
- Essay Writing
- Letter Writing
The candidates have to type the answers on-line for this test. This test is for Total 50 Marks and duration is 30 Minutes.
|S.No||Type of questions||Number of Questions||Maximum marks||Time Duration|
|1||Essay writing||One Topic out of 3 Topics||25||30 Minutes|
|2||Letter Writing||One Topic out of 3 Topics||25|
The Descriptive English Test will be conducted only through online mode. Questions will be displayed on the screen of the computer. Answers are to be typed using the keyboard. Before start of typing answers to questions in Descriptive Paper please check all key functions of the keyboard. The Candidates will get 30 minutes to answer the questions.
The Descriptive Papers will be evaluated only for those who qualify in objective tests. Qualifying Criteria for objective test will be decided by A.P, Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd.
6. Important Dates for Mahesh Bank Exam Recruitment 2017
|Start date for Application Registration Online||5th May, 2017|
|Opening date for Payment of Application Fee Online||5th May, 2017|
|Closing date for Registration Online||15th May, 2017|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee||15th May, 2017|
|Tentative date to download Call Letter||Around one week before conduct of exam|
|Tentative date of Examination||June/July 2017|