HPSCB Recruitment 2017 for Junior Clerks
HP State Cooperative Bank Ltd.
The Mall Shimla - 171001.
The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd invites applications on prescribed format from the eligible candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience, for filling up 10 posts of Junior Clerks under 15% quota reserved for the trained Secretaries of Primary Agricultural Credit Societies and employees of other Cooperative Societies in the Bank, including 6 posts lying in back log of trained Secretaries of Primary Agricultural Credit Societies.
1. For Trained Secretaries of PACS : 9 Posts (including 6 posts of back log of reserved sub-categories)
Category / sub-category of Post : Number of Posts
- General - 2
- Scheduled Caste - 1
- Gen. Ex- Servicemen - 2
- SC Ex-Servicemen - 1
- SC IRDP - 1
- OBC Ex-Servicemen - 1
- OBC IRDP - 1
2. For employees of other Co-operative Societies : 1 Post of General Category
All relevant details including eligibility criteria and prescribed application form are available on Bank’s website www.hpscb.com. The desirous candidates should go through the details on Bank’s website before applying for the post.
A set of all relevant details as uploaded on Bank’s website has also been sent to the Assistant Registrars, Cooperative Societies for the convenience of candidates in respective areas.
For employees of other Co-operative Societies : 1 Post of General Category
- An Ex Serviceman will be as defined by the Department of Personnel, Government of HP and should belong to H.P.
- The wards of Ex Servicemen are not eligible for the posts advertised for Ex Servicemen.
- It may be noted that certificates issued / obtained for inclusion in IRDP category is in prescribed formats as made applicable by the state of HP from time to time.
- The certificate of IRDP issued by a competent authority will not be valid if more than 6 months old. All certificates to this effect should be in the latest prescribed format by the state Government.
1) Primary Agricultural Credit Societies (PACS) Include :
- Cooperative Multipurpose Societies ltd.
- Gram Service Cooperative Societies Ltd.
2) Clarification for Trained Secretaries of PACS :
- Those who have completed 5 years continuous service in PACS from the date of his joining in the Society.
- Trained Secretaries also include Assistant Secretaries / Managers / Assistant Managers of PACS having 5 years continues service.
HPSCB Pay Scale : Pay Band 10300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay 3200/-
Eligibility Criteria for HPSCB Junior Clerks Post 2017
- Educational Qualification on the last date of registration of the applications : “10+2 with 50% marks or graduate or above of a recognized University.”
- A minimum of continuous 5 years service as Secretary as defined in Rule 2 (vii) of HP Cooperative Societies Rules, 1971 of Primary Agricultural Credit Society / Employees of other Co-operative Societies.
Note : Experience certificate in support of experience issued by the concerned Inspector and countersigned by the concerned Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies with authentic certification based on record of concerned society shall only be valid.
The experience certificate should invariably be supported with the following documentary proof :
- Copy of resolution of the managing committee of concerned society to the effect of his/her initial appointment.
- Copy of relevant pages of Statutory audit report / note at least of 5 years containing reference of payment of wages / salary from the account of the society along with list of employees attached with the report / note. In case, experience certificate on scrutiny of original record is found incorrect or false later on, the candidature shall be treated cancelled / rejected summarily.
- HPSCB Age Limit (As on 1st January, 2017) : ‘‘Candidate should be 18 years and below 45 years of age. The candidates born between 01.01.1999 and 02.01.1972 (both days inclusive) are eligible. In case of SC candidates’ this upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years”. In case of Ex-Servicemen, there will be relaxation in the upper age limit for recruitment on the pattern of State Government.
5. HPSCB Application Fee (Non Refundable)
- GEN Ex-Servicemen / OBC Ex-Servicemen : 600/-
- SC Ex-Servicemen / OBC IRDP / SC IRDP : 500/-
Note : The mode of payment for fee shall be through Demand Draft drawn in favour of HP State Cooperative Bank payable at Shimla.
Submissions of HPSCB Application Form 2017
The desirous candidates will download the prescribed application Form from Bank’s website www.hpscb.com.
The candidate will procure the experience certificate in support of his being Secretary / employee of the concerned cooperative society from the Inspector Cooperative Societies of the concerned area and will get the same countersigned & certified from the Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies concerned.
Last Date for Receipt of HPSCB Application : The last date for receipt of application is 5th October, 2017 at 5.00 P.M. Incomplete applications or those received after last date shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
HPSCB Syllabus 2017 for Junior Clerks
The level of examination and syllabus for examination shall be in accordance with the minimum level of educational qualification criteria provided for the post.
The minimum level of educational qualification for the post of Junior Clerks is 10+2 with 50% marks. (As such the level of examination and syllabus shall be that of 10+2 standard of HP Board of School Education).
The syllabus shall also consist coverage of practical work experience rendered as Secretary / employees of societies, knowledge of Cooperative Law, Acts, Rules and Regulations.
Total Marks for HPSCB Junior Clerks Written Test : The written test / examination shall be of multiple choice objective types for 85 marks. The set of question paper shall be consisting of 5 parts i.e
- General Knowledge (Including General Knowledge of HP) of - 20 Marks,
- General English - 15 Marks
- General Hindi - 15 Marks
- Knowledge of Cooperatives - 10 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude Including Maths & Reasoning - 25 Marks.
Duration of HPSCB Junior Clerks Written Test : 90 minutes