Corporation Bank Recruitment 2019 for Guide/ Curator
Corporation Bank Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Corporation Bank Recruitment 2019-20 are updated right here. Instant availability of Information provided on Corporation Bank Recruitment 30 September 2019 are for the benefit of the jobseekers and aspirants looking for jobs with Corporation Bank. Subscribe now to achieve your dream job through Corporation Bank Recruitment 2019-20.
Corporation Bank invites application for the position Curator etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Corporation Bank before 22-08-2019
Job Role - Guide/ Curator, Education Requirement - Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate, Total Vacancy - 01 Post , Job Locations - Udupi , Experience - 15 - 20 years , Salary - 20000(per month) , Posted on - 08-08-2019 , Last Date To Apply - 22-08-2019
Qualification in Details:
1. Post Name: Guide/Curator One post on contract basis
2. Eligibility: Retired Bank employee in the rank of MMG Scale III and below, including Clerical cadre
3. Contract Period: The appointment shall be on contract basis for three years, subject to annual review. The contract can be terminated by either party, by giving one month's notice. However, the same can be waived by the Bank at its discretion by paying / accepting one month's salary in lieu thereof, as the case may be.
4. Contract Amount: Rs.20,000/- (all inclusive) per month.
5. Duties: i. He /She shall be responsible to receive the visitors and explain to them about the articles, portraits, film, commemorative coins etc. in Kannada, Hindi or English, based on the preference of the visitor and be present at the “Heritage Museum” at Udupi from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. with lunch break between 1.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. ii. Maintain necessary inventory and necessary records of the items kept in Heritage Museum. iii. Shall take proper care of all properties of the Bank which are kept in the museum along with their contents and necessary care to be taken to avoid possible damage to the articles / portraits etc. iv. Shall report to the Zonal Head, Zonal Office, Udupi and comply with the instructions issued by Zonal Head, ZO, Udupi for the proper maintenance of the Heritage Museum.
6. Working Knowledge: Working knowledge of Kannada, Hindi and English is essential
7. Location: Corporation Bank Heritage Museum, Rajaji Marg, Udupi.
The Deputy General Manager Human Resource Management Division Manpower Planning & Recruitment Section Corporation Bank, Head Office Mangaladevi Temple Road, Pandeshwar Mangaluru- 575 001.
Applications (Format enclosed) completed in all respects along with the relevant certificates, should reach the following address in a closed cover on or before 22.08.2019. Any application received after the due date and incomplete applications will be rejected.The Deputy General Manager Human Resource Management Division Manpower Planning & Recruitment Section Corporation Bank, Head Office Mangaladevi Temple Road, Pandeshwar Mangaluru- 575 001.