City Union Bank Ltd Recruitment 2019 for Junior Research Fellow
Central University of Bihar invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Central University of Bihar before 25-09-2019.
Job Role -- Junior Research Fellow , Education Requirement -- M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech , Total Vacancy -- 01 Post , Job Locations -- Patna , Age Limit -- 28 Years , Experience -- 0 - 2 years , Salary -- 31000(per month) , Posted on -- 17-09-2019 , Last DateTo Apply - 25-09-2019
Qualification in Details:
1. Project: "In-silico study on potent inhibitors against iron overload and cardiac arrhythmia in Beta thalassemia"
2. Consolidated Emoluments: INR 31,000 + 8% H.R.A (As per ICMR norms)
3. Status of Job: Temporary for Initially 01 Years extendable upto next 02 years or co-terminus of the project.
4. Duration: 3 years
5. Essential Qualification: M.Sc / M.Tech Bioinformatics /Life Sciences / Biotechnology
6. Desirable Qualification: Candidate should also have CSIR-NET/JRF / UGC-NET/JRF/ ICMR¬JRF/ or any other National level Eligibility exam Research experience in the field of Computer Aided Drug Design will be preferred.
Central University of Bihar, SH-7, Gaya Bela - Panchanpur Road Karhara, Fatehpur, Bihar 824236
The selection will he made on the basis of interview. However, if the number of applications crosses the threshold of 30 candidates, a written exam will he conducted prior to the interview. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Applicants can send their applications with cover letter outlining their previous research experience and reasons for joining this position. Please send —
1. Your Biodata/Resume Including cover letter
2. Educational Marksheets / Certificates ( From 10"1 Onwards)
3. Copy of prior publication if any
4. Name of Two Referees
5. 'Other Related Documents if Any as PDF attachment through e-mail (email@example.com) mentioning in subject line "Application for JRF to ICMR funded project (RP-56)" to Dr. Ajay Kumar Singh, Principal investigator on or before 25/09/2019.