BRBNMPL Labour Welfare Officer Recruitment 2019
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited invites application for the Posts of Labour Welfare Officer
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited invites application for the position Labour Welfare Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited before 17-06-2019
1. BRBNMPL Labour Welfare Officer
2. Education Requirement : Any Graduate
3. Total Vacancy : 01 Post
4. Job Locations : Bengaluru|Bangalore
5. Age Limit : Not more than 55 Years
6. Experience : 20 - 25 years
7. Salary : 159000(permonth)
8. Posted on : 23-05-2019
9. Last DateTo Apply : 17-06-2019
Qualification in Details:
1. Qualification: (i) Applicant should possess a degree of a University recognized by the Karnataka State Government; (ii) Applicant has obtained a Degree or Diploma in any Social Science with Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare as their papers or subjects from a University established by law in India or equivalent qualification; (iii) Applicant should have adequate knowledge of Kannada. He/she should have studied Kannada as a subject at least up to SSLC / 10th Board examination.
2. Experience: Applicant should have a minimum of 20 years’ experience in Labour Welfare activities in an organisation of repute. Note: Preference will be given to the applicants who have worked as Labour Welfare Officer in any Manufacturing Industry/large organisation.
3.. Nature of Jobs: The job assigned will be in accordance with Rule 7 of Karnataka Welfare Officers (Duties, Qualifications and Conditions of Service) rules, 1963. He/she may also be assigned any other job as per organizational needs.
4. Tenure: The appointment will be on contract basis, initially for a period of three years extendable further on contract basis.
5. Emoluments & Facility: The selected candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated monthly emolument of Rs.1,59,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Nine Thousand only) during the Contract period subject to deduction of statutory taxes. The selected candidate will also be eligible for Meal coupons, subscription of one newspaper, reimbursement of cost of 180 litres of petrol, telephone facility, Outdoor Medical reimbursement, Indoor Mediclaim, EIBM & WSRI, PLR etc. as per the rules of the Company. Travelling and Halting Allowances in respect of official journeys performed as applicable to the Assistant General Managers of the Company as per Company's rules. The selected candidate will be placed on probation for a period of one year.
Not more than 55 Years
a) The Format of the Application Form as downloaded from the Company’s website may only be used. b) The application, strictly in conformity with the Format, should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on A4 paper and should be completed in all respects. Incomplete application in any form and not in the prescribed Format shall be rejected. No correspondence will be entertained by BRBNMPL in the matter. c) Name and address should be written in capital letters in English only. d) Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and the application is duly signed including pasting of recent photograph. e) Application should be sent in a cover superscribed as “Application for Labour Welfare Officer on contract basis (For Mysuru press)” and sent to : The General Manager In Charge, BBharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited, Corporate Office, No. 3 & 4, 1st Stage, 1st Phase, BTM Layout, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
1. The prescribed qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. In case the number of applications received inresponse to the advertisement is large, it will not be possible for BRBNMPL to interview all the candidates. BRBNMPL may, therefore, restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit. The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of subject knowledge / experience / professional achievements / aptitude for research / management skills and personal qualities / strength. The candidates should, therefore, mention all qualifications / experience / achievements / specialization in relevant field including those over and above the minimum qualifications in their applications
2. All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognized universities/institutions as mentioned above.Persons discharged from service on disciplinary ground/ Persons who have been dismissed from the service of any organisation need not apply.
3. Applicants already in service of Govt. /Quasi-Govt. organisation and Public Sector Banks/Undertakings, before appointment in BRBNMPL a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced. If the application is required to be routed through their employer and in the process it reaches the BRBNMPL Office after the due date, it will not be considered even though submitted to their employer before the due date. In such cases applications marked 'Advance Copy' should be sent to BRBNMPL Office directly and the regular copy should be routed through the employer.
4. BRBNMPL shall not be responsible for any application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by unauthorized person / institution.
Shortlisted applicants who are called for interview
1. Those who satisfy the aforesaid eligibility norms may submit their applications strictly in the prescribed format in A4 size paper only available in the career page of the BRBNMPL’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in together with self-attested photocopies of certificates in respect of age, qualification, marks cards, experience, testimonials etc. Application in any other format will be rejected. Applications, complete in all respects, should be sent by post in a cover to the following address so as to reach on or before June 17, 2019.
2. The General Manager In Charge, Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited, Corporate Office, No. 3 & 4, 1st Stage, 1st Phase, BTM Layout, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru – 560 029. Note: The envelope containing the application and other certificates should be superscribed by the applicants as “Application for the post of Labour Welfare Officer on contract basis (Mysuru Press)”