Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment for Sub Staff
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Cell Human Resource Management Department Recruitment of Part Time Sub Staff
Bank of Maharashtra, one of the leading Listed Public Sector Banks having Head Office in Pune with 1895 Branch Network in 29 States invites Online Applications, from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the following posts.
1. Post : Part Time Sub Staff - on 1/3rd Scale wages
2. No. of Posts : 450
3. Age Limit of the Recruitment for Sub Staff 2017 in BOM : 18-33 years
4. BOM Scale of Pay (Rs) for Sub Staff : Basic from 3186.67 (i.e. 1/3rd of 9560) to 6181.67 (i.e. 1/3rd of 18545 + admissible allowances.
5. BOM Essential Minimum Qualification for Sub Staff Recruitment 2017
Bank of Maharashtra Minimum Education Qualification : 10th Standard or its equivalent examination pass.
Reservation and age relaxation will be available as per Government Guidelines.
Date for submission of Online applications for the post of Sub Staffs in Bank of Maharashtra : From 22nd May, 2017 to 05th June, 2017.
Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its Website Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout which will be sent to the candidates along with the call letter / available for download from Bank of Maharashtra website.
Deputy General Manager, HRM State wise Number of Posts with Reservation.
|6.||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||1||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|7.||Daman & Diu||1||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|13.||Jammu & Kashmir||1||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
SC - Scheduled Caste, ST - Scheduled Tribe, OBC - Other Backward Class, UR - Unreserved, OH - Orthopedically Handicapped, VI - Visually Impaired, HI - Hearing Impaired, EXS - Ex-Servicemen, DXS - Disabled Ex-servicemen.
# Selected candidates can be posted against any vacancy in the state as per the administrative requirements of the Bank.
* Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category can also apply for un-reserved vacancies However, in such cases guidelines applicable to candidates belonging to unreserved category would apply.
BOM Eligibility Criteria for Sub Staff
Minimum age is 18 years and maximum is 28 years (relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXS/DXS candidates as per Government of India guidelines) **
Category - Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- General (Unreserved) - NIL
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes (SC/ST) - 5 years
- Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy Layer) - 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) - 10 years
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried - 9 years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-servicemen - Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Ex- servicemen belonging to SC/ST subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years)
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir durinq 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 - 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots - 5 years
- Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) - 5 years
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC / ST / OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted.
- The maximum age limit specified i.e. 28 years is applicable to General Category candidates.
BOM Sub Staff Educational Qualification Recruitment 2017
Minimum Education Qualification - 10th Standard or its equivalent examination pass.
- Candidate should be able to read and write in local vernacular language
- Candidate should be a local resident of the center / District.
Bank of Maharashtra Scale of Pay (as on date)
3186 67 (ie 1/3rd of 9560) - 6181.67 (ie 1 /3rd of 18545) + DA + HRA + Other allowances, as admissible as per rules of the Bank, in force from time to time.
BOM Sub Staff Recruitment Process 2017
- There will be written examination.
- Local eligible residents desirous to work as part time sub staff on 1 /3rd scale wages can apply for any vacancy in the district/s of the state and at the notified branches/offices to perform the duties of cleaning and maintenance of the premises of the Bank. A candidate may apply for the post at a specific centre (District) and he/she should produce proof of local residence (ration card/ adhar card/BPL card/voter card issued by EC /Driving license ) to the satisfaction of Bank. The candidate should submit proof of age, caste, educational qualification, experience, etc.
- The temporary part-time sub staff working at the branches/offices of the Bank, who were sponsored by Employment Exchange at the time of their initial engagement will be eligible to participate in the "Part Time Sub staff Recruitment Process 2017”, irrespective of their age, educational qualification on the date of advertisement, along with the candidates applying in response to the advertisement issued by the Zonal Office of the Bank of Maharashtra. However, for being eligible for participating in “Part Time Sub staff Recruitment Process 2017” for the permanent post, applicant must have fulfilled all the eligibility norms i.e. age, educational qualification, etc. prevailing at the time of his/her initial engagement as temporary part time sub staff Allowing such applicants who claim to have worked as temporary part-time sub staff working at the branches/office of the bank, to participate in the selection process shall not confer on them a right to be selected merely on the ground of some relaxations. Such candidates shall have to submit an application and submit his candidature for the post and to pass requisite tests.
- All such candidates who have been initially engaged as temporary part-time sub staff on temporary basis after fulfilling eligibility criteria as was applicable at the time of his/her engagement as such temporary part-time sub staff i.e. age, educational qualification and sponsored by Employment Exchange, etc. and are allowed to participate in the “Part Time Sub staff Recruitment Process 2017” if selected, shall complete the minimum qualification of "10th Standard Pass” within two years from the date of selection on probation. Secondly, attempting 10th Standard Examination in the first year of joining on selection will be mandatory. Such candidates, if selected, shall be given a provisional appointment for a period of two years. The appointment shall be liable to be treated as cancelled in case the candidate either fails to attempt the 10th Standard examination in the first year of his joining or fails in the said examination within stipulated period of two years of his/her joining Resultantly, his/her services will be liable to be terminated without any notice immediately on completion of the period of two years after his/her joining. If selected, the candidate will have to submit an undertaking to this effect at the time of joining and his appointment will be purely temporary and on provisional basis. The candidate will not have any claim for future employment in the Bank.
- The daily wagers, whose services are presently engaged purely on temporary basis will be allowed to participate in “Part Time Sub Staff Recruitment Process 2017” along with all other candidates, subject to all the aforesaid conditions.
- The selected candidate who has education qualification of 10th Standard Pass (i.e. except | provisionally appointed candidates) shall be appointed on a probation period of six months and if *rF&t.R. ') the performance of the candidate during the probation period is not found satisfactory, the probation period can be extended as per the terms of the order/offer of employment If the performance of the candidate is not improved and found not satisfactory during the extended period of probation, his/her services will be terminated forthwith.
- All the applicants, including candidates sponsored by the local Employment Exchange and applied online, will have to appear for written examination in Mathematics and English with psychometric test.
Bank of Maharashtra Written Test Process
Selection will be only through the mode of written examination with Psychometric Test strictly on merit The structure of the examination which will be conducted is as follows :
|S.No.||Topics / Subject||Total Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Total Time|
|1||Local Language||10||3.5||2 Hours|
|2||Knowledge of English Language||30||10.5|
|3||Elementary Arithmetic / Numeral ability||60||21|
* 5% Relaxation in marks to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXS/DXS category, as per Government guidelines in vogue, will be admissible.
The tests except the Knowledge of English Language and local language will be available bilingually i.e English and local language.
Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Hand-out, which will be sent to the candidates along with the call letter / available for download from Bank’s.
The rank of the candidate will be decided as under :
- The applicants securing minimum 35% marks in written test will qualify for further process of selection. The applicants belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS / DXS category will have 5% relaxation as per extant Government, guidelines to qualify for further process.
- The final qualified applicants will be divided into following groups based on their experience and working knowledge, for the post, with Bank of Maharashtra and other Government Institutions and Public Sector Banks.
Group A : All applicants qualified in written test who have worked with Bank of Maharashtra as temporary part time sub staff and are wait listed for the post of temporary PTS after following recruitment process i.e. sponsored by Employment Exchange, applied in response to Bank's Advertisement.
Group B : All applicants qualified in written test who have worked with Bank of Maharashtra as temporary part time sub staff and were engaged temporarily as PTS after following recruitment process i.e. sponsored by Employment Exchange, applied in response to Bank’s Advertisement and have worked for more than 240 days with or without break in a calendar year.
Group C : All applicants qualified in written test who have worked with Bank of Maharashtra as temporary part time sub staff for more than 240 days with or without break in a calendar year.
Group D : All applicants qualified in written test who were sponsored by employment exchange / engaged by the Bank and have worked with Bank of Maharashtra as temporary part time sub staff for more than 90 days with or without break in a calendar year.
Group E : All applicants qualified in written test and have submitted experience certificate of performing of cleaning and sweeping from a Government Institution, Public Sector Banks.
Group F : All applicants qualified in written test and not covered in Group A to E
Within the respective groups of A, B and C ranking of the applicants qualified in the test will be decided on the basis of experience i.e. preference for highest working days. In case of equal experience, applicants will be ranked as per their marks in written test. In case of equal experience and marks in written test, the applicant will be ranked in the order of date of birth.
In case of applicants under Group D, applicant will be given additional two marks in the aggregate of written test marks for every completed year of engagement, subject to maximum of 20 marks. If total aggregate marks after considering engagement exceeds maximum written test marks, his score will be treated as equal to maximum written test marks.
In case of applicants under Group E, applicant will be given additional one mark in the aggregate of written test marks for every completed year of engagement, subject to maximum of 10 marks. If total aggregate marks after considering engagement exceeds maximum written test marks, his score will be treated as equal to maximum written test marks.
The applicants under Group D, E and F will be ranked jointly and in order of their aggregate total marks. In case of equal marks they will be ranked as per Date of Birth.
- While making selection for the post of permanent Part Time Substaff, applicant qualified under Group A will have first preference, followed by Group B and Group C and thereafter as per common rank for Groups D, E and F
- There will be a waiting list of candidates equal to 10% of total number of vacancies in the Zone. The waiting list will be valid for 2½ 12 years
Bank of Maharashtra Application Fee and Intimation Charge (Non-Refundable)
Category of Applicant - Amount of Fees / Intimation charges [non-refundable] :
- SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM - 100/-
- Gen/OBC - 400/-
BOM Methods of Payments :
Online Payment - Candidates have the option of remitting fees via online mode, where the application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made using Debit Cards (Rupay / Visa /Master Card / Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards mobile wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Bank of Maharashtra Online Registration of Applications : From 10th June, 2017 to 24th June, 2017.