Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2019
HAL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 3 Visiting Consultant Vacancies in HAL Recruitment 2019-20 in Kanpur. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification hal-india.com published for the post Apprenticeship Training in HAL Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. 4 Vacancies in HAL Notification for the post Visiting Doctor.
Qualification : MS/MD, DNB, Diploma
Total of Vacancies : 03 Posts
Experience : 5 - 10 years
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply : 30/09/2019
Other Qualification Details:
1. Discipline :
a. Pediatrician 1 b. Dermatologist 1 c. Endocrinologist 1
2. Qualification :
a. MD/DNB (Paediatrics)/ Diploma in Paediatrics b. MD/DNB (Dermatology)/ Diploma in Dermatology c. DM (Endocrinology)
3. Experience : Minimum 05 years of post- qualification experience in the relevant stream/ discipline as on 31.08.2019.
4. Period : The initial Engagement will be for a period of 02 years. Further, extension of Engagement, as per Company's policy, may be considered based on performance of the Visiting Consultant (SpeciaUst Doctor) and also, upon requirement of the Division.
5. Reporting : The Visiting Consultant (Specialist Doctor) would be reporting to a designated regular Doctor in the Division/ Hospital.
6. Pay Scale : The remimeration payable to the Visiting Consultant (Speciahst Doctor) would be fixed, within the ceiling of Rs.2500/ - per visit. Remuneration fixed per visit would be revised by 10% every two years. In addition, the Visiting Consultant (Specialist Doctor) would be eligible for Conveyance charges, as applicable to the Officers when they travel in their own vehicle for official duty as per the Company's TA / DA Rules. Present rate is Rs.l2/- per km. However, minimum Conveyance reimbursement would be Rs.250/- per visit
Age: 65 Years.
Chief Manager (Hr ) Recruitment Section Hr Department Transport Aircraft Division Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Chakeri Kanpur-208008 (HR ) General Instructions
(i) The engagement of Visiting Consultants (Specialist Doctors) will be purely temporary and will not confer any right to them to claim the status of a regular employee of the Company. (ii) The Visiting Corisultants (Speciahst Doctors) will not be entitled for any other Allowance or Benefits other than those indicated above.
(iii) The Visiting Consultants (SpeciaUst Doctor) will abide by the Company's rules & Regulations governing their engagement.
(iv) The Visiting Consultants (Speciahst Doctors) wiU safeguard the security and confidentiahty of all official matters and secrecy of information coming to their knowledge.
(v) The Visiting Consultants (Speciahst Doctors) will be covered under the Income Tax, Service Tax, Professional Tax etc., as per the applicable Rules. A ll such Taxes would be deducted from the remuneration payable to them. Selection Procedure Interview.
How to Apply
(i) Eligible and interested doctors may send their apphcations, strictly in the prescribed Format, as at Annexure- I along with a set of self-attested copies of desired documents in support of date of birth / age, educational / professional qualification, post-quahfication experience etc so as to reach at the following address o n o r befor e 30.09.2019 . Chief Manager (Hr ) Recruitment Section Hr Department Transport Aircraft Division Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Chakeri Kanpur-208008 (HR )
(ii) Apphcations must be submitted in envelopes super scribing the post applied for and the advertisement number and date. Note- In case of any difficulty / query, please contact Chief Manager (HR), Recruitment Section-HR Department, HAL-TAD, Kanpur on our help line no. 0512- 2451749-58, Extn.- 4660/4372.
HAL Recruitment for Engagement of Engineering Graduate,Diploma Technician & MOM SP Apprentice Korwa for the Year 2019-20
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who have passed Technical Degree/Diploma, for undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentice Act 1961, in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Korwa, Amethi.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Korwa Amethi-227412 (U.P.) Phone No. 05368-255887
Essential Technical Qualification -
Engineering Graduate Apprentice : -
Electronics Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Computer Science /Application// Information Technology -4 Years B. Tech from any Recognized Board/University in concerned Branches
Technician (Diploma MOM&SP) Apprentice :
MOM&SP - 2 Years Diploma in MOM&SP from any Recognized Board/University
Age Limit :
Maximum age limit 26 years (as on on 09/10/2019) for General Candidate, Relaxable by 03 years in case of OBC, 05 Years in case of SC/ST Candidate.
For the Candidates belonging to Differently Abled Category. (Minimum Disability 40%) the Upper Age Limit is relaxable upto 10 Years(15 years for SCs/STs and 13 Years for OBCs)
Instructions for filling & Submission of application Forms :
- The applicants are advised to register to get the Registration Number in the portal; www.mhrdnats.gov.in and must indicate the Registration Number in Application Form
- Fill the Excel File (Application Form) very carefully. ‘Incomplete & Wrongly Filled Application Form are liable to be rejected
- The name of Excel File (Application Form) must be Registration Number only.
- The subject of E-mail must be Registration number obtained from www.mhrdnats.gov.in and own name only
- Application form in the attached Excel File must be sent to E-mail ID: email@example.com only. This e-mail is only for sending Application Form, no other communication will be entertained.
- The dependents (Children & Spouse only) of the Serving /Retired /Deceased Employees of HAL are required to submit the details of the Employee, duly certified by the Concerned HR Officer of respective division in the attached Format with the e-mail.
- Incomplete Application Forms or applications sent in other than prescribed Excel File viz. MS Word/PDF/JPG etc. will not be accepted. Applications sent through e mail will only be accepted. Please send application Form in the prescribed Excel Format and HAL Dependents Format (if applicable) through e mail. Do not attach any other document related to educational qualification along with Application Form.
- The last date for sending application form through E-mail is 09/10/2019. The E-mail sent after 09/10/2019 will not be accepted.
- Candidates are requested to send their applications Only Once through e mail. In case of multiple applications of the same Candidate, One Application will be Considered Randomly.
- Candidate who have completed/resigned/terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training from any organization or registered under Apprentices Act are Not Eligible.
- The Candidate who have completed 03 years of passing year his/her degree/diploma on the date of Contract Registration will not be eligible for undergoing Apprenticeship Training under Apprentices Act
- Candidates who have Work experience of one year or more are Not Eligible.
- Candidates, who have done technical Degree/Diploma from correspondence, are Not Eligible for Selection Process
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The Selection for Engagement of Apprentices will be based on 100% Merit basis, taking into consideration 100% Weightage of Total Aggregate Marks secured in the Technical Degree/Diploma Examination
- Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- The Notification is available in HAL, Korwa LAN/WAN/Notice Boards and has been hosted at Carrers Section in the HAL website www.hal-india.co.in
Important Dates :
Last date for receipt/submission of Complete Application through e mail. -- 09/10/2019
Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates for Diploma MOM&SP Apprenticeship at www.hal-india.com of Carrers Section. -- 30 /10/2019
Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates for Diploma Technical Apprenticeship at www.hal-india.com of Carrers Section. - On or before 15/11/2019
Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates for Engineering Graduate Apprenticeship at www.hal-india.com of Carrers Section - On or before 28/11/2019
Date of Verification of Original Documents at HAL Korwa - 31/10/2019 to 06/11/2019 (Diploma- MOM&SP) 16/11/2019 to 26/11/2019 (Diploma Technical) 29/11/2019 to 09/12/2019 (Engineering Graduate)
HAL, Avionics Division, Korwa Phone: 05368-255005 Extn. 1640/1641